The Eggventurers!

that's a great idea. i think if i don't get a bfp month this month i'm going to buy myself something nice too. i'm guessing that won't be as easy when we need to start thinking about buying diapers and baby things instead!

Hey all, I just wanted to hop on and see how all of you are doing. If you read my journal then you know that I had a bit of a freak out thinking that I wasn't going to get my bfp. But then after reading chart after chart and a ton of threads on here I started to feel better. So something really crazy happened yesterday... My mind must of went on chart overload and I dozed off but I wasn't asleep. Well I heard a mans voice telling me that the baby was implanting and that everything was going to be okay. I then tried to listen harder and came to and the voice was gone, (could of been a dream) But then I was hit with a very strong feeling that I am pregnant, it was so strong that I started laughing and crying at the same time...Have I gone 100% crazy now? I also woke up and my cm is just like it should be and my cervix is seeming to be on it's way back up (it's at a med place) it's soft like when I touch my lips, & closed. Then at breakfast My dh made me eggs and they tasted like cooked dog but smelled like shrimp. I couldn't eat them. So here is a question..if in fact a baby did implant yesterday could that chance the way my eggs taste all ready? Could I really be having pg symptoms? Or do you all agree that I have totally lost it..:haha:

It all sounds good to me! I have no idea about smells etc, I imagine that they can happen at any stage. It must have been very reassuring to hear that voice :thumbup:

So my BBs feel fuller but that may be from stuffing my face over the last week :shrug:

As I type this I'm eating rice pudding from the Italian deli down the road, which is clearly not going to help matters!

i don't know wantingbbb... i'd often wondered that too, how long after implantation can you start feeling true PG symptoms. maybe moodle might be able to answer that more accurately?

that's a crazy dream/premonition. i'm superstitious, so i definitely believe in things like that! i really hope you get your :bfp:.

one month i had to go up one bra size because i thought i was PG, but really i had just gained weight from eating for two :wacko:

i got brown stained CM yday :cry: that typically happens for me a couple days before AF. bbs hurt a tiny bit and uterus feels like it was beat up with a stick. that witch should be here any day now. i'm gonna miss symptom spotting!!!

i don't know wantingbbb... i'd often wondered that too, how long after implantation can you start feeling true PG symptoms. maybe moodle might be able to answer that more accurately?

that's a crazy dream/premonition. i'm superstitious, so i definitely believe in things like that! i really hope you get your :bfp:.

Sorry, I help women when they are ttc and during late pregnancy, birth, and early parenting, the first few weeks are unchartered territory for me!

I read that using a opk as a hpt is correct 85% of the time because HCG has 2 chains alpha & beta. Well LH is the same as the alpha chain found in hcg & that the alpha chain is the strongest hormone put out after the embryo implants so I couldn't help myself and wee'd in a cup and used my last opk. I had tested out my LH so I knew that the test would be white and a BFN..well to my surprise it was a BFP!! If I was O'ing I would be :happydance: but I'm not so I am calling myself 85% pregnant :rofl: I am so wishing and praying that this is a good sign and that I will in fact get my real BFP on a HPT on Sunday (if I can wait that long) :blush:

one month i had to go up one bra size because i thought i was PG, but really i had just gained weight from eating for two :wacko:

i got brown stained CM yday :cry: that typically happens for me a couple days before AF. bbs hurt a tiny bit and uterus feels like it was beat up with a stick. that witch should be here any day now. i'm gonna miss symptom spotting!!!

That blows :hugs: but feel free to live vicariously through me and my glimpses of possible pregnancy symptoms :sleep:

Sorry, I help women when they are ttc and during late pregnancy, birth, and early parenting, the first few weeks are unchartered territory for me!

hopefully not for long!!! think BFP thoughts! :happydance:

I read that using a opk as a hpt is correct 85% of the time because HCG has 2 chains alpha & beta. Well LH is the same as the alpha chain found in hcg & that the alpha chain is the strongest hormone put out after the embryo implants so I couldn't help myself and wee'd in a cup and used my last opk. I had tested out my LH so I knew that the test would be white and a BFN..well to my surprise it was a BFP!! If I was O'ing I would be :happydance: but I'm not so I am calling myself 85% pregnant :rofl: I am so wishing and praying that this is a good sign and that I will in fact get my real BFP on a HPT on Sunday (if I can wait that long) :blush:

Wow, I had no idea about all of that. Congrats on your 85% :bfp: You can count on me to stalk this thread on Sunday morning!

Have you seen this thread? https://www.babyandbump.com/two-week-wait/676925-lots-cm-good-bad.html

My guess is that lots of cm ensures that the vagina and cervix are kept free of infections, as the cm will trap any pathogens and transport them out of the body.

i'd be thrilled to be 85% preggers too! lol! looks good though - i've never gotten a + on an OPK after O, so fx'd!!!!

thanks for the link moodle. today i have ZERO cm. how's everyone else's cm now?

(not a question i ever thought i would ask casually btw :rofl:)

Well, since you asked :winkwink:, I went and checked and though there's not much, it's a bit lotiony :shrug:

Hi Gals!! Im back and now a married woman!! :) Its late and we just had a 4 hour drive with a cranky 3 yr old lol so im off to bed and work early tomorrow....I will catch up on everyone tomorrow afternoon when i get home from work!!! Hope everyone is well and the AF hasnt shown her ugly face!!!

:yipee::headspin::howdy::wohoo::loopy:

Congrats lady!!! Sleep well and we'll catch you tomorrow, can't wait to hear all about it.

Btw you'll see we've gained an awesome new eggventurer :thumbup:

yipee!! congratulations mrs!!! :dance:

nice to have you back! rest up and regale us with your wedding stories tomorrow! :wedding:

Ok ladies, I'm starting to convince myself that I am indeed pregnant. Last night I had another positive hpt dream, and my nipples seem a little bigger.

Dh just called me from work wanting to know if I'd tested yet, he sounded really disappointed to learn that we won't know anything till next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->