The Final 5 week gang anyone??

Does anyone else keep getting a weird vibration type feeling down below? It's like it's near my cervix :shrug: maybe it's baby engaging or something! I keep getting paranoid when I'm out that my waters are going to break!

embo no vibration feeling but I will get sharp shooting type pain in my cervix every once in a while. .

Lightening crotch is ruining the last two weeks of my pregnancy. it's awful :-(

Congratulations bebe, shes beautiful, & look at all that lovely dark hair! :cloud9: I love it when babies are born with lots of hair.

Congratulations Bebedeux! To the other ladies waiting I hope your little ones arrive soon :)x

Had my midwife appointment today and she said I'm 2cm dilated and he is very low ready to come in good position :happydance: I only dilated to 1cm with my son before he came so hopefully this means a shorter labor! She said she doesn't think I'll come tonight but maybe tomorrow!

Well I lost my mucus plug around 9am but my son was diagnosed with pneumonia last night. I've been so stressed out worried about him and hoping the baby doesn't come till he's better. I think the stress and worry will prevent me from going into labor. Even though I feel terrible being so stressed because I know it's not good for the baby. I just can't help it I feel so incredibly overwhelmed right now:cry:

Sending lots of :hugs: your way, hoping baby hangs on for a while longer xx

CoralinGold thanks! Its so strange I normally have BH all day and some strong contractions at night and yesterday even after losing my mucus plug I only and a couple BH all day and zero contractions last night. Its like labor has completely stalled. I don't know if this is a good thing anymore :shrug: He's still moving around so I"m not too concerned but still its very odd.

Hope this works!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 3
What a beauty Lucy :cloud9: how are you feeling?

How are you Mimzy, any progress? xx

What a beauty Lucy :cloud9: how are you feeling?

How are you Mimzy, any progress? xx

Thanks! He looks a lot like our ds at that age too! I'm feeling really good, I do find i'm sore down below if I overdo it (like today - Just too much walking around!) :flower:

ah, hope that eases for you soon. Another perfect excuse to sit & cuddle your baby though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->