The Final 5 week gang anyone??

Huge congratulations Willow

Congrats Willow!!!

AFM - My induction was booked for 6.45am this morning and i' been dying t get on here to tell you all that Dougie Jack was born on Sunday 18th at 4.31pm after my first contraction at 2.30pm! It was all so fast I had him at home!!!

I will post a full birth story as soon as I can, he's just perfect, feeding is hard as my milk hasn't come in yet and i'm so sore! Might try a bottle of formula today just to give me a break...i've only slept about 10hours since fri!

Labour dust to everyone patiently waiting, hope I haven't missed anymore birth announcements!

Congratulations on your baby boy

Congrats to all the other new mummies on here!

Copied from the overdue board-

Good morning ladies. After 30 some hours of labor baby Aleksandra Hanna arrived at 12:11am weighing 9lb 7 oz and 22 inches long. I have a bad 3rd degree tear but we'll survive. She took great to breastfeeding!
https://i62.tinypic.com/n346ch.jpg

I hope you're all doing well. Congrats on all deliveries and good luck to those waiting.

od morning ladies. After 30 some hours of labor baby Aleksandra Hanna arrived at 12:11am weighing 9lb 7 oz and 22 inches long. I have a bad 3rd degree tear but we'll survive. She took great to breastfeeding!

I hope you're all doing well. Congrats on all deliveries and good luck to those waiting.

Yay! Congratulations! Big girl! Yay Yay Yay!

od morning ladies. After 30 some hours of labor baby Aleksandra Hanna arrived at 12:11am weighing 9lb 7 oz and 22 inches long. I have a bad 3rd degree tear but we'll survive. She took great to breastfeeding!

Your some woman!!! Huge congrats beautiful girl well done momma!!! Epsom salt baths and witch hazel on the pads and rest as much as you can.

Huge congratulations MnG, she's beautiful! Wishing you a quick recovery from the tear xx

Not quite 35 weeks yet, but likely to be induced at 38 due to GD, so I fit into this category now. :) Super anxiously awaiting her arrival!

Congratulations Willow, Lucy, and MnG!!! So exciting! @Lucy that's a crazy fast delivery! Can't wait to hear the story :)

Anyone eating Dates? I'm late to it considering I'm 38 weeks tomorrow but I just started eating 6 Dates a day yesterday. There is a lot of research out there saying it helps makes labor easier and faster if you eat 6 a day for 4 weeks before labor. They are sooo nasty to me though. I have tried them even wrapped in bacon and didn't like them. I was able to tolerate them in a smoothie this morning but man those things are LOADED with sugar:sick:

Good morning ladies. After 30 some hours of labor baby Aleksandra Hanna arrived at 12:11am weighing 9lb 7 oz and 22 inches long. I have a bad 3rd degree tear but we'll survive. She took great to breastfeeding!

Congratulations! She's beautiful!

I just got a bit too emotional looking at her little face & thinking that'll be me looking down at a beautiful little face soon :cloud9: :cloud9:

I posted my birth story ladies, sorry, don't know how to post link x

Baby Everleigh born the 24/10/2015 made a lovely peaceful birth weighing 7lbs. I got 8stitches but no more near as bad as DS

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 6
Congratulations she is beautiful and glad your birth was better

Still pregnant here hoping she comes soon as she is so low my pelvis feels like it is going to fall apart :(

Bebe congrats and I love her name. :flower:

Twag are you feeling like labor could start soon?

Sometimes I feel fine like I could be preg another two weeks and other times I start feeling a lot of pressure and think he's coming soon! I'm always so tired lately though, I have no energy for anything I wish I could lay in bed all day! But I'm still working of course and have a two year old:wacko: But I keep telling myself its nothing compared to how tired I'll be when the newborn baby is here :haha:

Tbh Mimzy I have no idea I was induced before so I do not know what going into labour naturally feels like but I do know what is different yo last time is I am loosing plug & have immense pressure down low :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->