The Final 5 week gang anyone??

My appoint went well ladies, mw said I was 2cm dilated and she could stretch it to 4, she was feeling babies head freely, no waters in front so she thinks I could literally have him within 48 hours. Wishful thinking perhaps but to be honest its made my day go very quickly and i'm just glad that I've dilated by myself.

With ds My waters went within 24hours of having the sweep so lets see! I need waters and contractions to deliver at my small maternity unit though, i'm praying my body does what it should this time around!!!

My appoint went well ladies, mw said I was 2cm dilated and she could stretch it to 4, she was feeling babies head freely, no waters in front so she thinks I could literally have him within 48 hours. Wishful thinking perhaps but to be honest its made my day go very quickly and i'm just glad that I've dilated by myself.

With ds My waters went within 24hours of having the sweep so lets see! I need waters and contractions to deliver at my small maternity unit though, i'm praying my body does what it should this time around!!!

Good appointment yah for being dilated:happydance: What do you mean by you need waters and contractions to deliver at the maternity unit? You can't just go in with contractions? Some women's water's never break, mine didn't with my son.

Sorry I mean if my waters go but I don't contract...That means induction at another hospital.

Good luck to all ladies that are still waiting :)

My due date next week but still no sign she high in my ribs still lol

Starting to lose bits of plug, that's exciting it never happened last time around. I've got until Sunday morning for her to come herself, I hope it happens.

Hope all you ladies are feeling well too :)

Sweep hasn't worked any magic tricks yet, still time but can't help think that my body just can't contract by itself, which is what happened with ds.

Good luck everyone waiting xx I've put my birth story in the birth sections here if anyone fancies (a rather long) read! https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...birth-alexander-16-oct-15-a.html#post36352177

Induction going very slow :(! Was on the monitors for 2 hours as they couldn't decide if the baby was transverse or not, luckily a scan showed baby is head down so they inserted the pessary. The midwife is saying they think baby won't arrive until at least tomorrow evening, yikes!

Hang in there Willow - they said the same with me and then suddenly I was overstimulated and contracting non stop! Things can change so quickly (although I hope you don't overstimulate obviously)

Sending happy, pain free induction vibes, Willow! You can do it :)

Hope things speed up for you Willow! Wishing you an easy birth :flower:

Congratulations Loeylo on the birth of your LO. Hope you're recovering well xx

Good luck ladies - Willow hope the induction is going well :dust:

AFM - 2 week countdown is on and the pressure below is mental got my last midwife appointment tomorrow next one will be when I am overdue :(

Hey, I just hit 35 weeks, can I join?

My head is absolutely spinning at the fact that we're five weeks (give or take) away from having a baby. And weirdly enough, I'm actually getting excited for labor. However I just can't shake the overwhelming fear that my body just isn't going to do what it's supposed to do - primarily I'm afraid I just will never go into labor on my own. Is that a normal fear?

We had our final baby shower on Saturday, so Sunday my husband and I went to Target and bought all the final essentials we needed - $600 later (ouch) and we are all set; I spent all of yesterday afternoon and evening just holed up in the nursery, getting everything set up.

Any tips or tricks for things I should be doing now, like kegels and rocking my hips a lot so the baby turns the right way?

Sending happy, pain free induction vibes, Willow! You can do it :)

MnGmakes3- Just Checking in on you Mama! How are you feeling? Any change? I hope that baby comes soon! I'm sure you're just over it :(
******LABOR DUST******

My beautiful girl, Calleigh Laughlin, finally arrived 19th October at 18.19pm weighing 8lbs 13oz!! Wow it was bloomin hard work but you really do forget it all as soon as you hold them in your arms. Will update with my story when I can but just want to thank you ladies for your support and I wish everyone else who was going through induction/are about to the best of luck :)xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->