The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

That's only natural after what you went through :hugs: Will your clinic scan you early to make sure everything is developing as it should? Try not to worry though lovely, chances are everything is absolutely ok this time and you'll be on your way to having a gorgeous little one of your own :hugs:

I think I read somewhere that that's what they do in the UK, so definitely push for it so that you can put your mind at ease :hugs:

Congratulations Snuffles, Let me know your dates so I can put them on the from page XXX

Cake- mmmm warm chocolate brownies with ice cream sounds AMAZING. I have my fx'd that this is lucky number 7!!

Snuffles- :happydance: Im just so excited for you!

Thanks CC, I'm sure the date will change though.

Awww thanks Luvbug, let's throw some sticky dust on this baby:dust:

Thanks Mrs.Luvbug... I'm hoping it may be lucky 7!!

They were amazing but I ate too much and felt sich :haha:

Yay Snuffles that's fantastic news! Congratulations!!!! I bet you're feeling scared but just stay positive. Have a H&H 9 months sweetie!!! x

CC can I go on the front page too please?!

Name – Miniegg27
AKA – Mini
Age – 28
TTC – Dec 12
BFP – 7/1/13
Baby due – 6/9/13
Top TTC tip – Plan a holiday around ovulation time!

Just a quick update from me. Didn't post it yesterday as I wanted Snuffles' brilliant news to be uninterrupted, but could do with getting it off my chest now.

So we had our 24 week scan yesterday, which was just a routine 2 weekly scan to check my girls are growing as they should. Anyway, for the first time yesterday they found something a bit amiss. There was a difference in the twins' amniotic fluid levels, with one being more than it should be. They were very calm about it and explained there could be a perfectly innocent explanation (apparently if they empty their bladder right before the scan that can make it look like there's too much fluid), but I feel really worried :nope: I have to go back on Wednesday for another scan, and see my consultant on Thursday, plus have a glucose tolerance test on Friday. She said that if there is a problem, it could be from gestational diabetes, exposure to parvovirus (slapped cheek), or worse case scenario the beginnings of twin to twin transfusion syndrome. Ever since we found out we were having twins we've had the worry of twin to twin transfusion syndrome playing on our minds, and it was such a horrible moment yesterday to hear it mentioned as a possibility :nope: I know rationally that it will most likely be ok and turn out to be nothing, but I just feel so scared for my little ones and so nervous to find out whether everything is ok. Sorry for the rant, and thanks to anyone who's kept reading this far! :hugs:

CC can I go on the front page too please?!

Name – Miniegg27
AKA – Mini
Age – 28
TTC – Dec 12
BFP – 7/1/13
Baby due – 6/9/13
Top TTC tip – Plan a holiday around ovulation time!

Of course honey. The deed is done :thumbup:

Banana, Will be keeping my fingers crossed for you that everything is OK. XXX

Oh sweetie, I'm sure it's scary but I bet everything will be good with the babies:hugs: We're here for support:flower:

Aw banana. I'm sure everything will be ok. It's hard not to worry. It makes it harder when it's something we can't control. I don't know if you remember when we had the apt and saw our little one's neck was tilted weird.. I was so worried. So I completely understand. But try to keep calm, if they didn't sound too worried about it then it probably isn't something bad.
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Oh banana you must be beside yourself. Try not to think the worst though. It's probably the simplest of things they just have to tell you all the worse case scenarios.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->