The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

Awe thanks :) Had my appointment today. Things went well and I had my blood drawn to check my pregnancy level, so we're waiting for them to call me and tell me.

Glad everything's good snuffles...

AFM: CD15 and still no sign of my smiley face :-( even the IC's only have a faint line... Maybe this is possibly going to be an anovulatory cycle? :shrug:
I'm so bummed out by TTC!!! X

Glad you had such a good time, Luvbug :thumbup:

Snuffles, I'm glad things went well - great news :hugs: Let us know your results when you do :hugs:

Cake, I'm so sorry you're feeling rubbish :nope: When do you normally get your smiley face? Try and keep your chin up, but we're all here for you whenever you need a good grumble too :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm doing fine, getting very big and tired now but less than 10 weeks to go - eeek! Having lots of braxton hicks too, which os making it all feel much more real!

Cake I'm sending you special love and hugs I totally understand honey, be good to yourself XXX

Hello Ladies! Been lurking for quite a while, wrote a reply addressing each of you but lost it after writing quite a bit! Damn iPad!

Congratulations for the ones getting their BFP's while I haven't been on! So pleased for you!

To all the ladies still waiting, hope there isn't much longer for you to wait xxx

And to all the ladies pregnant, hope you are enjoying getting rounder and preparing for your little ones!

AFM, I am now 31 + 4! I have another 23 shifts to go at work then I'm free! For a full 11 month to get to know my little Boy

Had my MW apt today and he is doing just great. Feel so much better in 3rd Tri than I have felt all the way through. Having regular Braxton Hicks and Baby is in the Cephalic position. Had our antenatal class and it made it so real, so scared but I think il be fine.

Nursery all decorated and awaiting Baby, Pram ready to be picked up all we'll need soon is the Baby!

Xxxxxx

Annaki- so nice to hear from you! Sounds like things are really going well!!

CC- I love that you're back! And I'm glad to hear that you're doing well

Cake- Don't loose hope. Wish I could give you :hugs:

Banana- Yay! We're getting so close! sheesh, I was thinking about you the other day because my little one moves so much and there isn't much room- I can't even imagine having two in there lol.

Snuffels- :happydance: I am just so excited for you!

I'm glad to see everyone is doing well!

Thank you luvbug, I never went far away, I will always be here keeping an eye on you all. XXX

Thanks ladies, I'm ok now... Was just having one of 'those' moments!! I usually get a positive OPK around CD14 banana so I'm guessing its just going to be a late one this month?? X

Thanks Liz, I'm sure it'll happen soon, just hate waiting...
Hope AF plays nice with you tomorrow (today??)

Ooh I want to see pics of your pizza hehe... My OH isn't at all romantic so I won't even get a card!! X

Cake- Aww... Well Happy Valentines day :hugs: :flower:

Kismet- hahaha it' happens!

I hope all you ladies have a great Valentines day!!! DH and I are going to a brizilian grill where they bring the meats over on a "knife" looking thing and slice it off fresh. And they have delicious pineapple and an amazing salad bar- yum SOOO excited!!!

It's okay Rach, I didn't get anything either. And of course my hormones make it feel like this is the worst day ever :/

On the bright side though, I've got an ultrasound tomorrow :)

Yay for US Snuffles!

Will post Nursey pic cues when blind fitted. :)

We agreed to just buy cards this year - we have too much to pay for and we don't really think Valentines Day is all that.x

I'm quite shocked, OH came home with a card AND flowers... I guess I don't have to cancel any other present giving occasions this year after all haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->