The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

Thank you lovely ladies for all your messages :hugs::hugs: I feel slightly calmer about it today, still nervous about the scan on Wednesday but a bit better just for having a bit of a rant and getting it off my chest! :blush: Babies are still kicking away too which is really reassuring, makes me feel much more certain they're ok for the time being.

Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend :hugs:

Banana, How did your scan go? Hope you are your girls are OK. XXX

I've been a bit lax on the old stalking front lately... hope everybody is ok?

Banana, what a worry, hope everything went ok with your scan?

AFM: I'm on CD9 at the moment, just opking this month (still cannot find my thermometer so I can't chart, I have no idea where I've put it :shrug:). Other than that I've not got much else to report :(

xx

Thanks for thinking of us ladies :hugs::hugs: The scan went well, so feeling incredibly relieved! I saw my consultant again yesterday afternoon and she's happy that whatever happened last week was just one of those things and not a problem :thumbup: I'm still off for my glucose tolerance test this morning as that's the last thing left to check, but she is hoping it'll be totally normal! My girls were ever so wriggly on the scan, and we got to watch them for ages which was lovely. Twin 1 has managed to turn breech though, which is quite impressive as she has been head down for the last 10 weeks. Will be interesting to see what she does from now on, as they'll only let me deliver naturally if she's head down! What a monkey! :haha:

Cake, sending lots of dust and hugs your way :hugs:

Hope all you other lovely ladies are doing well :hugs:

Thats great news Banana, lets hope she gets herself back where she should be soon. XXX

Thank goodness banana! So glad everything is fine with your girls!

Thanks Kis! Pregnancy seems to be going ok. Nausea has subsided which is lovely but then I'm freaking out that something's wrong. These first 12 weeks are going so slowly. I have my scan on 26th but that still seems likes ages away.

Mini, try not to worry about the nausea calming down, mine had peaks and troughs too - I'd have good weeks where I thought it was gone, so it's completely normal :hugs: And hopefully it'll be gone for good and it'll just be a distant memory :thumbup: I remember how slowly the first tri went too, it really is a killer! It's flown by for me since then though, and now I'm panicking there's not enough time left :haha:

Banana- so happy that everything looks good! Hopefully she'll turn so you can deliver naturally!!

Mini0 Don't worry that the nausea has calmed- it can always come back haha. But I'm sure everything is ok! Your scan will be here before you know it!

AFM- have been having a wonderful time with my family in Utah. I have missed them. DH and I drove out here, and will leave on Monday. It has been amazing!

Hope you all are doing lovely!

Love bug that sounds lovely, especially with the excitement of the baby.

Luvbug, glad you're having such a good time :hugs: I bet there's been lots of baby excitement!

Thanks ladies! It was a really good time. We drove back yesterday and now I'm back at work. I thought about you Snuffles because you used to live there haha. It's been somewhat quite in here! How is everyone doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->