The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

OH came home and surprised me with a giant card and fruit. He's lucky, I was ready to kick his ass:haha:

Good luck for the US Snuffles, Glad all you ladies had a lovely V Day XXX

Thanks CC ultrasound went well and I got moved ahead two days so my new due date is October 11th :)

Hi ladies. Just thought I'd keep you updated on what's going on with me at the moment. I had a very tiny bleed yday afternoon which freaked me out at first but then I thought it was just one of those things but for peace of mind I popped along this morning to the early pregnancy assessment unit at my hospital where they scanned me and confirmed that my gorgeous little bean had stopped developing at 9 weeks. 2 weeks ago. I've had a silent miscarriage which means baby is still in me. I now have 2 options, wait for it to go naturally or have a D&C. I don't know what to do. I'm absolutely devastated as I thought I'd got through the horrible nausea stage and was looking fwd to my scan next week. I have cried all day.

oh my goodness mini I'm so, so sorry to hear your sad news. my thoughts are with you and your oh, look after each other :hugs:

Mini I'm so so sorry honey. I think only you can make the decision on what to do. Make the decision in your own time. We are here if you need to talk. Big hugs for you and DH XXX

Im so sorry mini. Thinking of you and OH. Its a hard decision but you have to do what feels right for you hun xx

Thank you all for your kind words. I really don't know what to do for the best. On one hand I think my body doing it naturally is best but then on the other hand with the D&C its over with quicker and I can begin to move on. I thought I'd feel abit stronger this morning but I really don't. X

Oh Mini, I'm so so sorry lovely :hugs::hugs::hugs: Make sure you and OH look after each other, and take the time to make the right decision for you. Lots of gentle hugs coming your way :hugs: xxx

Thanks banana! My OH is being amazing! He truly is my rock. We've been together a long time now and we always seem to have hurdles but I've come to realise it only makes us stronger. I have moments in the day where I'm fine then I just break down. He always seems to know what to say and is always there to hold me tight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->