The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

Thank you! :) Because it's so early, I'm very cautious. AF isn't due until Friday...!!

mrsswaffer Congratulation to you, so chuffed for you right now. Happy and healthy 9 months. (X)

Sooz have you thought about using Clary sage oil it might help AF turn up?

Congratulations Mrs S! Very exciting news!

And great scan pic Joanne.

I am very soon to be joining you in this TTC bit :)

I've noted that CC - thanks for the tip - where would i get it? Had a random blood-stained "show" this evenibg which is weird but a BFN this morning....puzzled. How's your 2ww going? xx

Annoyed with myself - I've been feeling really peculiar the last few days, so did a test this evening, even though I know I'm only 8 or 9DPO and we probably DTD a bit too late for anything to have happened anyway. Of course it was a :bfn: Now feeling really gutted. Really annoyed with myself, as I was hoping to just wait for AF or at least hold out until 10 or 11DPO. So much for WTT - I feel like I'm well and truly in the TWW :nope:

HUGE HUGS banana :hugs: I know exactly the pain and frustration you have. It's like the POAS obsessive takes over even though you know it'll show you one sad wee line. Everytime I say I'll wait another week I get a symptom si I take a test - then I feel gutted and blue for days. Now I'm stick between wanting my AF to appear and also for it not to so I could get a BFP, I think I'm well out of luck on that aspect though. :hugs: banana, I know you'll feel cross with yourself! xx

Thanks Sooz,it's so good to be able to come on here and vent - don't know how I'd cope otherwise! I really do feel your pain,as I'm saying this after one test - can't imagine how you must be feeling. Big:hugs: coming your way.

Does't help matters that I'm trying to write end of year reports for my class,and my mind is SO distracted! Let's just hope I don't mention OVing or BDing in there by accident :haha:

Aw banana.... I'm sure that's just so frustrating! :hugs: to you!

I've noted that CC - thanks for the tip - where would i get it? Had a random blood-stained "show" this evenibg which is weird but a BFN this morning....puzzled. How's your 2ww going? xx

Hi You can get clary sage from boots or places like the body shop. You will need to either add 10-12 drops to your bath or add 5 drops into 10ml of oil and rub it into your skin. It will really help you to regulate your AF but be careful don't use it if there is a chance you are pregnant because it can cause you to miscarry.
I used it twice a day after my implant came and and my AF turned up within the week.

Hope this helps :hugs:

Thanks so much cc - ill definitely give it a try. I had some random pinky cm over the past few days. Nipples remain v sore. Weird!

When you are testing are you using First morning pee and a good HPT. You are having good symptoms are you really sure its BFN?

My last BFN was yesterday with second MU. Remains a most definite BFN with a superdrug early testing kit :cry: I'm so confused!

Morning ladies, how are you all doing?

CC- how are you getting on with charting? Are you finding it helpful?

Sooz- I've no idea what's happening, you do sound like you are having some symptoms that would make you think preggo :( I have also read that sometimes coming off BCP can mimic signs of pregnancy while the hormones are still coming out of your system. What cycle day are on now?

Honeybee- how are you doing? Whereabouts are you cycle wise?

Only THREE weeks until I'm coming over to join you all :)

Sooz- I dont know if this will help but I remembered reading about a girl who came off implanon and no cycle after 8 weeks but loads of preggo symptoms with always a BFN she started taking a supplement called Fertilaid and cycles came back after 2 weeks with a BFP a few months after.

Vitamin b6 complex is also recommended to help regulate and is a lot cheaper (I bought mine from holland & Barrett) I used vitamin b6 complex and evening primrose oil the first few months of coming off BCP to try and regulate and they seemed to help. Vit b6 also helps to lengthen your LP and epo helps with ewcm so win win all round for me!

Hth xx

Hi Trying, Charting is going OK thanks FF said I should have Ov yesterday but now changed it mind and hasn't predicted as my temp is a little odd. Feel free to have a look and let me know what you think.

YAY for 3 weeks time. X

Hi CC, yeah you're temp does look a little odd with that spike on CD10, I think another few days will give it a clearer picture. Though you do need to have 3 higher temps after ovulation for it to register so if you going on that alone you can miss it.

I see though you still using OPKs and no + yet so by the looks of it you are still gearing up to ovulate. Are you keeping an eye on your cm? That's what prompted me to do an opk today as I appear to be ovulating really early (for mr) this month.

I'm having a verry strange cycle this month!! I am currently CD18 today and the past few days *TMI ALERT* I have had lots of wet cm, and I mean a lot! Then yesterday morning I got ewcm for the first time in years (or it's the first time I've noticed it) then last night I got a lot of brown discharge and also some this morning?! Is this all just ovulation? I've had pains as well, it's almost like I'm super ovulating as I've never had this before!! I'm hoping it's a good sign and means that everything is working well!

Hope everyone else is getting on alright

Oh and... CONGRATULATIONS MRS SWAFFER :) :) our second BFP (JO4NN4 being the 1st of course)

Not long till you join us Trying2012! Bet you're really excited?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->