The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

I'm doing OK with my TTC I think. I'm now on cycle 2 but I never expected for it to happen for us right away, after all I'm on the wrong side of 35, but we are staying positive and doing everything we can to help. So far everything is working well, Implant came out, 7 days later AF arrived, I OV on CD 14 and AF came on CD 26, A little short but I'm hoping it will lengthen a little. Generally I'm enjoying the TTC. Thanks for asking.

CC you have an awesome attitude and I totally admire you for it :hugs: I had a wee cry earlier and now I'm watching 24hrs in A&E to remind myself I could be worse off ...

Honey you are young and healthy, there is nothing for you to think it wont happen for you. Enjoy TTC and make it fun.

Your body may take a while to get back to normal after coming off BCP. It may be that you didn't ovulate this cycle - annovulatory cycles can sometimes be long, but you're only two days late, so don't worry too much. :)

Sooz how are you feeling today honey :hugs:

:hugs: To all you other ladies :hugs:

:bfn: this morning. Still no AF. I'm so confused. :cry:
I've got to the stage that I don't mind getting :bfn:s I just wish my body would do something normal! You're all so amazing for being so lovely. I hope you're all getting on ok. How long until your TWW CC? How's everyone else - honeybee, trying2012?

We're off on holiday to Shropshire. Staying in a cottage in the middle of nowhere with a hottub so at least I can enjoy wine and a hot soak! Anyone been before and have any recommendations for the area? What's everyone up to this weekend? :hugs:

Boo to BFN Sooz, Hopefully going away and relaxing might help regulate things for you. The cottage sounds lovely and just what you need, I have never been to that area though so can't help with that.

Im doing good thanks, am working this weekend though so boo to that!

Hope everyone else is kepping well :)

I'm good too thanks, We are putting up our new shed this weekend so we can get the garage cleared and then DH can move all his stuff out of the spare bedroom so it will all be ready for a new arrival. I'm on CD 6 and expecting to Ov about the 15th so next weekend I should be in TWW again. It has gone so quickly.

I'm sorry your body is still messing you around, but hopefully a chill out weekend will do you good.

I'm sorry you have to work this weekend 2012. Will you get time off in the week?

Honeybee hope you are OK.

Banana - I can see you stalking :thumbup:

Oh that is coming round quickly isn't it! Fingers crossed for this cycle CC. You are sounding all organised, it must be nice to be planning for everything :)

I had Thursday and Friday off then I come back on for 7 days which is a bit of bummer but thankfully only do it every 3 weeks. It is painfully quiet at the moment though :(

Good luck with getting all your bits and pieces moved.

Haha,busted CC! I keep having a peep on here when the email notifications come through,but feel like I shouldn't post too much in here as I'm not TTC yet! Sending lots of hugs to you all xxx

Hey all!

I am now officially off honeymoon :dohh: I'm not really too sad though, we had an amazing time and now we can start properly trying for a baby so it's all good :thumbup:

As my periods were late the past 2 months I'm finding it hard to know when I will ovulate, I do use a period tracker thing and according to that it should be around the 17th but I am on cd 11 so I'm on the look out (my last 2 cycles were about 31 and 35 days)!! I'm not taking it too seriously at the minute though, we weren't properly trying last month so this month we will just BD regularly and see how we go, it is my birthday on 19th so would be lovely if it did happen but if not then it's ok, we'll try next month. I'm not going to temp or us OPK's or anything as I know what I'm like and I'll get too caught up in it all, too stressed out and never conceive! I guess I'm at a slight advantage though as I had a laparoscopy/hysteroscopy in March and have seen the doctor since and he has said physically everything looks fine now and I know that everything is functioning properly, a good old service/MOT/spring clean!!!

Anyway enough about me how is everyone?

CC - you seem to have such a good level headed approach, and at least you're occupied with clearing the room at the minute, always helps I find to have a mini project!!

Nurse Sooz - hope you're feeling better you seem to have been a bit down!! I know it's hard but try not to stress too much otherwise it may prevent you getting pregnant and become a vicious circle, I'm quite worried that I'm going to end up stressing and becoming my own worse enemy in the end! On the plus side I have a feeling this forum will save people like us :flower:

Banana - not long now till you join us!! How exciting!! :happydance:

Trying - sorry you had to work, that sucks a bit! Must be nice having time off in the week though, a bit quieter than weekends!

Well now that was an essay wasn't it!!! Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend, I bought a book today called "plan to get pregnant" by Zita West, it is a DK book and I find them so much easier to read and not as heavy as some of the others, I'll let you know what I think once I've read it!

:hugs: to all

Honeybee you make me laugh 'a mini project'. This is the last bit to a very long 7 year renovation, that has taken every penny and drop of energy we have, but we love it so much. When bought it, it had no running water, electricity or heating, but we walked through the door and both said I love it. We have never looked back since, but really looking forward to getting it finished and bring up our family in our perfect home (as we see it anyway :blush:)

Haha oops sorry CC!! Certainly not a mini porject then! :blush: It sounds so lovely though I bet you are so pleased and proud it is nearly done :) how's it coming along now? I'm dreading sorting out our spare room, I call it my junk room and it's all in order but it will need sorting when the time comes to prepare the nursery!!

Hello lovely ladies! How are you all getting on? Sorry for my absence, I've just moved house (finally) and am still waiting for internet to be connected. In a pub at the mo having some Sunday lunch and abusing their free wifi (it's alright for some eh?)

Sooz, I can't believe I've just seen your posts about Shropshire and it's too late - it's my home! I lived there permanently until I was 18, part time until I was 21 and my family all still live there now. Where abouts are you going/have you been? Argh i can't believe it!

I miss you all loads and can't wait until we're online again. Should be this week hopefully. As for me, I'm doing really well and am all registered and sorted with hospitals/midwives here. Had my 12 week scan and all is well. I'm happy to give more details but am very aware that here is not the right place to discuss it. Much love to you all, can't wait to be in regular contact again xxx

Haha oops sorry CC!! Certainly not a mini porject then! :blush: It sounds so lovely though I bet you are so pleased and proud it is nearly done :) how's it coming along now? I'm dreading sorting out our spare room, I call it my junk room and it's all in order but it will need sorting when the time comes to prepare the nursery!!

:haha: i will forgive you, it is funny really. Its going well and once we have DH Man cave sorted I can decorate the bedrooms. They are the better rooms in the house and just need decorating (we did the plasterwork, when the electrics were put in) yep I can't wait for it to be done.

Will be so nice to get your nursery done, do you plan what it will be like?

Hello lovely ladies! How are you all getting on? Sorry for my absence, I've just moved house (finally) and am still waiting for internet to be connected. In a pub at the mo having some Sunday lunch and abusing their free wifi (it's alright for some eh?)

Sooz, I can't believe I've just seen your posts about Shropshire and it's too late - it's my home! I lived there permanently until I was 18, part time until I was 21 and my family all still live there now. Where abouts are you going/have you been? Argh i can't believe it!

I miss you all loads and can't wait until we're online again. Should be this week hopefully. As for me, I'm doing really well and am all registered and sorted with hospitals/midwives here. Had my 12 week scan and all is well. I'm happy to give more details but am very aware that here is not the right place to discuss it. Much love to you all, can't wait to be in regular contact again xxx

Hi JO4NN4 , we have missed you we were wondering where you had got too. Hope the move has gone OK, sorted out the nursery yet? :haha: Nice to see Baby looking like a baby now :hugs:.

You can talk about your Baby here, they just don't like you doing a thread for that reason. This is a group that you are a member of if people don't like the fact that you are our first BFP they don't have to stay. We want to here about how you are getting on. Would love to see scan pictures. :thumbup:

Totally agree with CC! Plus technically I shouldn't been in here either but I'm hoping people don't mind :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->