The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

Thanks Trying - I'm getting desperate as still no sign of AF. No symptoms or anything. I'm so fed up :cry: Honeybee - sounds like ovulation to me so yippee for you!! Soon to be a 2WW for you CC? My last BFN was Wednesday. I dread testing now as I know it'll be a BFN. Not sure what to do now, im on CD41. I'm going to get the sage and maybe try the B vits. I envy all you girls and your AFs!

Big Hugs Sooz it will happen just hang in there. I think I'm having my odd cycle this month LOL.

Trying - I wasn't able to test yesterday or today as I was out at my test time (I find between 11.00 and 13.00 the best). I'm not very good at spotting my CM which is why I started using OPK's. Never mind will have to make up with lots of BD.

Hope everyone is OK. Honeybee everything is looking good for you FX.

I'm also a crap cm guru CC. We've been BD-Ing every second day since we started in the hope of catching an egg but I don't think I've ovulated sadly. Keep up the good work though CC :lol: !

Honeybee sounds like ovulation for you :) fxed xx

Sooz and CC I totally understand about the spotting it, my first few cycles I thought there was something wrong with me as I couldn't see what everyone was talking about. It can take some good observation of the tissue after you wipe but once you spot it I think it's much easier to see it again.

Evening primrose is meant to help produce more but you've got to be careful with that in your 2ww. I'm now using pregnacare conception (cheaper on amazon) and that has helped produce loads of cm. thanks to that and spotting ewcm early this month prompted me to opk on cd14 with a + I'm normally a cd20 kinda girl so without ewcm spotting I would have missed it until it showed up on my ff chart.

Not long now for you Trying - you're so finely tuned to yourself I'm sure you'll have no bother. It must be so reassuring knowing that your body is doing something right!

My spotting last week lasted for 2 days but was only really a browny/pink tinge (tmi). I'm pretty much symptom free now. No cramps, twinges - nout. I really wish I did though.

I've never been a great believer of supplements (apart from F.A) but since speaking to you lovely ladies here I'd definitely consider starting them. Feeling really down today - its all getting to me a bit. I'm probably gonna make a docs appt tomorrow.

Big hugs ladies :hugs:

Sooz it might be worth you talking to these ladies it may make you feel better, the lady who started the post has got her BFP.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...trouble-their-cycles-due-previous-bc-use.html

I'm feeling a little down as well today, DH is getting very stressed about TTC and finishing the house, I hate it when he worries he goes all quiet and I hate that. It will work out we will be fine (I hope) :hugs:

Girls, I was on BCP for 8 years and stopped taking it 8 months before DH and I conceived (but we weren't TTC for that long). You really do have to give your body time to get used to not being governed by chemicals. :)

CC - thanks so much for that link. It gives me some hope and makes me feel less alone. At the mo' I'm so angry for ever going on the OCP as I never thought it would cause such cycle issues. It'll make me discuss the method in a whole new way to girls. I don't plan to ever go back on it. Like the other girls on that thread I have put on weight, got horrendous skin got no AF.

You're other half will just want everything to be perfect for you and will worry with thoughts that you might get a BFP and he might feel like everything isn't perfect. My OH does the quiet thing too and it freaks me out but today it's me :cry:

Mrs S - it's so exciting to see all your BFP pics! - it must seem all a bit unreal huh? Thanks so much for being so reassuring. I'm just angry that I didn't come off it sooner to let my cycles regulate. Did your periods come back to regular quickly?

:wacko:CC is swimming in EWCM today:wacko: Sorry for so much information but court me a little by surprise. I now get what you all mean about you will know when its there :haha: (Temp also went up today so I think today is the day)

They actually did, Sooz, but I didn't notice any EWCM for a few cycles. Plus, it seems I might be a bit of an enigma in that everything has happened as per my plan! It doesn't usually go like that - I'm incredibly lucky. :)

It's all very surreal! I can't believe those are MY tests. I am pregnant! I've got a doctor's appointment tomorrow to confirm. :)

I've been pro-active today - I've bought evening primrose oil and Angus castus caps. Fingers crossed something happens!

I've been pro-active today - I've bought evening primrose oil and Angus castus caps. Fingers crossed something happens!

Good luck, Sooz :thumbup: I took Agnus Castus to help get my cycles back to normal after a steroid injection about 3 months ago, and I started AF pretty soon after starting taking it, but obviously I don't really know whether it was the AC that caused AF to arrive or whether it would have happened anyway. I like to think it was the AC though! Fingers crossed it works for you :hugs:

As for me, I'm due AF on Tuesday (19th), and then it's time to start making babies! :happydance: I did another test today, and got another :bfn:, and I've just started to feel AF type cramps so pretty sure it's not far away. Feeling a little bit gutted that I'm not a super-fertile machine and didn't conceive after our one unprotected frolic this month (!), but ready to get started properly now! Hubby is starting his new job in London on Tuesday, so we'll be living apart during the week for the next month or so, but if AF turns up on time I should OV on a Monday, so hoping that with some BDing on a Friday, Saturday and Sunday (and maybe even very early on Monday morning for good measure :haha:) we might still be able to catch an egg anyway!

I'm really looking forward to properly joining you girls in here. :hugs:

Wont be long now Banana, FX AF comes on time.

Good for you Sooz you will feel better knowing you are being proactive.

Have a good week everyone.

Yay for ewcm CC!!! Knew you would know it as soon as you seen it :)

Sooz, sounds like you've been proactive today, fingers crossed it helps bring on AF then you can get started BD'ing 😄

Banana, fingers crossed for you, AF then baby making :happydance:

Heylo and Happy Monday you all!

Banana you'll never have been so pleased to see the Ol' Witch tomorrow. It marks such a new journey for you - so exciting! You should have a wee period party to yourself!

How's the 2WW CC? Hope you're doing ok and not being driven mad. Also hope your DH has calmed doon a wee bit.

Trying - cant wait to have you officially here! Not long now - you'll be getting so excited! Remember a BFP can't be ruled out until the ol' witch appears!

As for me I'm on CD41 and still waiting....

Hey ladies!

Yay for ewcm CC that's a really good sign - fingers crossed for you!!

NurseSooz, how you doing today? It's so frustrating when you're body won't do what you want it too, us girls spend all our time trying not to get pregnant and then when we want to it doesn't just magically occur! Everytime I get a BFN I just want AF to come so I can start again

Trying/Banana - not long for you guys now - our numbers are growing!

As for me...I've had some EWCM again today?! I had it Friday as well and brown discharge over the weekend and randomly last Monday?! Part of me hopes some of it is implantation, and part of me is still convinced I'm pregnant from last month as I was so sure that I was, I'd never felt that way before. I'm not though as I got a BFN and AF. I'm off to docs tomorrow though as I think I may have a UTI so maybe that's what's causing all this...I'm secretly hoping they'll tell me I'm pregnant...why do we do this to ourselves??!!!

Banana you'll never have been so pleased to see the Ol' Witch tomorrow. It marks such a new journey for you - so exciting! You should have a wee period party to yourself!

I like the idea of a period party :haha:

You girls make me laugh, never in my life have I ever though I would be chatting to other women about mucus that comes out of my bits, no need all of us getting so excited about it. No wonder we never see any men on here. They must have a look and run off screaming.

Hope you are all OK everyone.

How's you all doing? Today have had mild AF cramps and brown cm (tmi I know but we're all beyond that now....)....hmm I wonder what's happening?.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->