The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

I hope it turns out to be AF for you Sooz,so you can get cracking with your next cycle :thumbup:

As for me,AF has arrived - eek! I am now officially TTC this cycle!:happydance:

Sooz lets help it AF turning up.

Banana - Good luck hun, I hope your stay in TTC is short.

AFM- FF put my Ov at Friday so I think I missed it. Never mind off to cycle 3 I guess.

JO4NN4 - I can see you stalking How are you hun?

sooz we'll hope it's AF!

Eeekkk I'm on CD 4 and once AF is finished we will be trying! I am so excited but nervous at the same time!

Looks like Banana and I are syncing! My AF started today - I've never been so relieved/gutted to see the ol' gal. That's been day 4 of agnus castus so I highly recommend it!! So my cycle was 43 days, here's hoping my next one is shorter!!

CC - really hope you've managed to grab that egg - who knows, maybe the wee smimmers are determined ones! The show's not over until that witch arrives! Good luck!

Luvbug and banana - mega exciting!!

Hey CC, haha yes I'm still stalking! I'm really good thanks, starting to feel like I'm in the second tri now - sickness wearing off, not having to be in bed by 9.30 every night! Starting to show now too which is very exciting but extremely weird. I feel like my belly's getting in the way already so goodness knows how it'll feel in a few month's time!

You all sound very chilled about your TTC journey, well done to you all. I hope you're not waiting too long! I'm so glad to hear AF's arrived Sooz, I know it must be disappointing but at least now you know everything's in working order. Lots of BDing for you this month! Are any of you still using OPKs or have you given up on all that for now?

Oh Sooz this is just not funny for you hun, I don't know what else to advise you. Sorry.

Yep I'm still using OPKs JO4NN4 but missed OV still moths as I was on training and didn't get to test during the day when i should. Glad to hear you are getting on so well. How did your family react when you told them?

Not long now girls.......

Oh Sooz sweetheart I'm so sorry to hear that. Try not to panic though, I know it's so much easier said than done but it just might take a little time after coming off BCP. It won't be ages though I'm sure! Keep taking your supplements and look after yourself :hugs:

So do OPKs only work at certain times of the day? I had a Clearblue Fertility Monitor so I'm not sure how it all works - with that you just pee on the stick with FMU when it commands you to :haha:. I used it for 3 months before my BFP, the idea being it'd have chance to get to know my cycle before TTC.

Aw thanks for asking CC, they're all thrilled to bits. We told our parents at about 8 weeks - didn't have much choice as my folks helped us move and I just couldn't get through that trying to keep it quiet! - but we told everyone else after our 12 week scan. It's the first grandchild on both sides and first great grandchild on mine so they're all very excited! A bit shocked though I think - everyone other than my parents seems to think we're too young and whilst they haven't said anything totally blatant they're not hiding their opinions very well :dohh:

Nothing like a new baby in the family LOL. Your not that young.......

I was doing my OPK's when I got home from work and they were always coming up negative, I was then advised to do them earlier in the day, so started doing them at 11.00am and get my first positive. I have since been advised to do them twice a day to make sure. So yes I guess it can make a difference.

How's AF going Sooz,has it reappeared or still doing a vanishing act?

Feel like this AF is going sooo slowly...just want to get cracking!

:hugs: to everyone - hope you're all OK and looking forward to the weekend xxx

TMI warning - its really weird but every morning this week I've had dark brown cm that has tailed off over the day. I'm so confused. I've had mild AF cramps. I'm so confused....do I do a test....what day of my cycle am I on now....I'm lost :cry:

Eep - not long banana!!! Don't worry, time crawls along for me as well!

I really don't know Sooz I can understand why your confused and upset. Big hugs to you.

AFM - It is my birthday tomorrow I will be 36......... God I'm old.............

Happy birthday,CC! Hope you're being treated to something lovely over the weekend :thumbup:

Sooz,big hugs. Sounds like your poor body is just as confused as you are. I'm sure you'll get there,it's just taking time :hugs:

Thank you ladies, FF wished me happy birthday then changed my Ov day so I now know I definitely missed that egg. Never mind. Onwards and upwards, heres to July.

A huge happy birthday CC!! :hugs::flower: hopefully you'll share it with a bubba next year!!

How's everyone doing on their wee TTC journeys?

That wee witch finally finally arrived last night but it kept me up all night cos of the pain. I've not felt anything like it since I was 15!! Here's to another cycle girlies! *ding ding* round two!!

Happy birthday CC! Hope you're having a lovely day. Anything exciting planned?

You poor thing Sooz, hope the pain gets better soon. Look after yourself and just keep reminding yourself this could well be the last one for a very long time!!

J04NN4! You must be showing by now? Are you sporting a lovely wee bump yet?

I've never been that lucky - I've convinced myself it'll take us ages to get a BFP...I am relieved to see AF though. Thankfully she's not mega heavy like she was before but dammit she's painful!

J04NN4! You must be showing by now? Are you sporting a lovely wee bump yet?

I've never been that lucky - I've convinced myself it'll take us ages to get a BFP...I am relieved to see AF though. Thankfully she's not mega heavy like she was before but dammit she's painful!

Yep I'm showing! I'm generally quite flabby anyway though so I mostly just look fat :haha: If you'd like to see I posted a bump pic the other day, I won't be offended if you don't fancy this thread though: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/5-your-bumps-2003.html If you do, I'm 3 posts down on that page. I'm getting quite big quite quickly which is exciting but a bit weird. I haven't gained any weight though, just size!

Aw think positive hun! You never know. I have PCOS, was told it'd take a while and was convinced it'd take forever, if ever, and look at us! All it took was one broken condom, days before OV :blush: Give your body a chance to settle back down, it probably doesn't know what the hell's going on. Anyway it's better not to conceive before AF after BCP as it plays havoc with working out your dates. You'll be fine :flower:

Any fun plans this weekend folks? No one's planning on the Isle of Wight festival are they?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->