The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

Ohh I missed it! Happy birthday CC, hope you had a great day :) shame about ovulation, as you say roll on next cycle!

Sooz, really pleased that AF has finally reared her ugly head, hopefully she's not too painful, my first one of BCP was too but they now seem to have settled down again :)

Jo4nn4 love your bump pic! Glad you are doing so well :)

Ohh I missed it! Happy birthday CC, hope you had a great day :) shame about ovulation, as you say roll on next cycle!

Sooz, really pleased that AF has finally reared her ugly head, hopefully she's not too painful, my first one of BCP was too but they now seem to have settled down again :)

Jo4nn4 love your bump pic! Glad you are doing so well :)

Aw thanks so much! Not long for you now, getting excited/impatient? Ah 2 weeks!

^^ getting excited and nervous all at once :rofl: we are off on holiday in 2 weeks which is keeping me busy planning. :)

Thanks for the birthday wishes every one. I had a lovely day yesterday, shopping and lunch with my best friend. She has a little girls so it was a great opportunity to look at baby clothes, love them. DH has been just fab with presents yesterday and today as a surprise, as he are counting today at my birthday for us as I spent yesterday with Heidi. He is taking me out for dinner tonight. Feel really positive about next month things are going really well.

Loving the bump JO4NN4 You look fab.

Sooz I hope AF is better to you today. Think positive this may be your one and only for a while.

Love to everyone. XXX

Thanks loads J04NN4 - I just can't imagine ever seeing two wee lines on that test :nope: you're so lucky and your wee lemon bump is looking so cute!

CC - you totally deserve a wee pamper and I hope you have a lovely meal. Now AF is here I'd like her to shove off again so we can get to round 2!

Trying - its the final countdown (do do doo dooo do do do do doooo):happydance: you must be getting excited!

Banana you need to change your wee under heading now your officially TTC (once your AF also slings her hook!).

My OH had a duvet day watching films - so far it's been waking Ned, Anchorman and The Inbetweeners movie. We went out for Breakfast together though this morning which I've never done before - I recommend it!

Sooz - done! Now officially TTC (once AF has buggered off!). Your day sounds lovely - I love duvet days!

CC - Glad you had a lovely bday :thumbup:

Jo4nn4 - Gorgeous bump pic!

Trying - Not long to go until you are TTC,hurrah!

As for me,spent today at a family party,with lots of questions about when we're going to start a family! Took all my strength to keep quiet!

Just had to tell my parents that we are TTC........ I'm 36, been married 13 years been together 17 and lived together for 15 but it was still really strange to admit it to them :haha:

We weren't going to say anything until we got our BFP but they have offered to sell us their boat at a very reduced rate, because they have left the house to the grandchildren and don't want us to miss out indirectly. :shrug:

My mum was so chuffed that I really don't think she cares, she has 3 grandsons at the moment and really wants a little girls :haha:

So were just need to work out the finances now and then we will be the new owner of a 64ft canal boat. So excited. We have always been a boating family and love being on the water. DH really took to it as well then we got together and the thought that our children will also grow up in the outdoors and on the water is just what I want.:happydance:

OMG! CC I'm so jealous! We've been narrowboaters for 15 years! I'm currently sitting doing a narrowboat cross stitch! In 3 weeks we're off to narrowboat from Leamington Spa. Where is the boat based? Do you plan on moving into it? Our favourite canal is Llangollen - can't beat the aqueduct!

It's awesome that you now have the support Of your mum. It helped me when I told my mum - it's just reassuring to know she's there for me.

Yep we are really luck, and so excited. Mum and Dad had it built 10 years ago and they lived on it all this time. They have now bought a house and want to settle down a bit. It is currently in the marine just down the road but we may move it about so we get to see the different canals. I couldn't give up my house not after we have put so much work into it, so will be just a holiday boat. We also love the Llangollen we were there a couple of years ago. We also love oxford and last year we got the extended licence and went through London, going through London Zoo on the boat was amazing.

That sounds awesome CC - what a fab opportunity and it'd be such an experience to go away on one once you have a bubba! The Oxford canal is also lovely - beautiful countryside. I remember seeing a field of buffalo last time we were on it :lol:. The Warwickshire ring is another beauty. Locking will definitely keep you fit! You never know, one day we may float unknowingly past you!
If the canals up here weren't so lame buying a bought would be a dream!
How's your TTC journey going? I'm on CD4, still got AF.

Thank you for your kind words ladies, as you may have noticed by what I wrote when I posted the pic I've been freaking out about my size a bit. I'm loving having a bump of course, it's just that most women don't seem to show yet and being too big seems to be something to worry about.

Trying - where are you off on holiday?

Banana - how did you manage to keep quiet about that?! You have self control lady!

CC - Wow, what an amazing present. I've never been on a narrowboat but I've always loved canals. We lived right by one in Birmingham - if you've ever been on the one between the university and Cadbury World you were within about 100 yards of our house! London Zoo sounds amazing - we went there last year and saw canals going by, I saw a lady sat out having a cuppa and thought I'd love to do that.

Sooz - how are you feeling? Your duvet day sounds lovely. We did the same yesterday and watched the last 6 episodes of House back to back. I've been watching it since it started 8 years ago so feel like I've lost a limb now! Oh and you've heard there's going to be an Anchorman 2 right??

JO4NN4 I know the Birmingham canal well. You have more than likely seen us chugging past.

Your bump is beautiful you enjoy it.

I don't know how I managed to keep quiet,Jo4nn4! Lots of 'oh,we're pretty busy with the move at the moment,so we'll see after that' type comments! Although hubby blew it when he then told his cousin how broody I was as we were playing with her little girl :haha: Oh well,hopefully they'll all know pretty soon anyway!

All this talk of Birmingham - that's where I'm moving to in 5 weeks time! :thumbup:

AF has finished today - now can't wait for hubby to get back from London on Friday so we can start BDing!

Hope everyone's OK xxx

Just catching up, hope everyone is keeping well?

Sooz so pleased AF finally showed up, now onto the good part :)

JO4NNA we are going to a place just south of Aicante, have hired a private villa, there are 9 of us so it should be fun!

CC and Banana - not long for you two now to start trying for this month soooo exciting :)

I will be coming over to join you the night before we head away on holidays and do have Internet access so to keep me sane around ovulation time I will need to hide and post on here a little :rofl:

CC - how weird would that be! We're leaving from Leamington Spa this time round. Not sure which direction we're going in. B&B goes canal! Shall i just lookout for a girl carrying a chicken? :lol: lovely to have someone that loves canals as much as me!

J04NN4 your bump is lovely so don't panic - I have two friend, both were of similar stages and one was way bigger than the other.

Banana - we're in it together! My AF has finished today so onwards to round 2. Good luck!

Trying - have an awesome holiday and will look forward to seeing your status change to TTC! So exciting! Good luck for round 1 (hopefully your only round?!).

Anyone know how MrsSwaffer is getting on?

I'm trying to be chilled out round 2. I'm also trying to be positive (for once in my life!). I'm going to carry on taking agnus castus and I'm taking evening primrose (I think this is supposed to help with ovulation?).

We are officially ttc as of today! I am so nervous :haha:
Good luck to everyone!

Aw thanks so much. I can't wait to see all of your bumps when the time comes! Hopefully at least one of you will get massive too :haha:

Ooh Banana, where abouts are you moving? We liked it there although we're not really city people. There's lots to do and see, a thoroughly under rated city I think as it doesn't get very good press.

Trying, Alicante sounds beautiful! So are you due to ovulate while you're there?!

Sooz I've heard Evening Primrose helps with PMT and other menstrual stuff so it sounds likely that it would help in that department. Ah fingers crossed for you, I hope you don't have such a stressful one this time round.

Good luck Luvbug, aaah day 1!! Hope it's day one of few :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->