The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

Hi Ladies just wanted to wish all of you that are starting to TTC and those starting a new cycle good luck and lots of baby dust.

AFM - Well my positive mental attitude has gone out of the window. Been a little down in the dumps over the last couple of days, I'm really cross that I missed OV and worried that its just not going to happen.

Hugs to you all XXX

Ooh,good luck Mrs Luvbug! Get BDing! :thumbup:

Jo4nn4,we're moving to Selly Park,right by Canon Hill Park - perfect for walking with a little one in the future hopefully!

:hugs: Chicken Chaser. You WILL get there,and one month is nothing in the grand scheme of things. But I know how crappy this TTC can make you feel. Chin up lovely xxx

Aw CC, try not to worry, it's only one month even if you have missed it. And you never know - this little one was conceived from BDing once two days before OV. I hope you're feeling better soon lovely, I know it must be so hard. Patience is not a virtue I possess so I don't envy you but you're doing so well.

Banana, we lived in Selly Oak! The canal provides lots of lovely walks from there too, before I knew we were going to move I always imagined pushing a pram down there (nice and flat :haha:)

Thanks ladies! And good luck to all of you as well! I can't even believe that it's already time.... It's almost like it was yesterday that I as thinking we had a month to go! It's crazy how fast time flies! But... led the :sex: begin!!!!

Trying - have an awesome holiday and will look forward to seeing your status change to TTC! So exciting! Good luck for round 1 (hopefully your only round?!).

Anyone know how MrsSwaffer is getting on?

I'm trying to be chilled out round 2. I'm also trying to be positive (for once in my life!). I'm going to carry on taking agnus castus and I'm taking evening primrose (I think this is supposed to help with ovulation?).

Evening primrose helps with production of ewcm so helps get everything ready :rofl: good luck with this cycle!

Mrsswafer is doing well, she has a Spangly new journal over on preggo lane.

We are officially ttc as of today! I am so nervous :haha:
Good luck to everyone!

Eeeep!!! :happydance::happydance:

AFM - Well my positive mental attitude has gone out of the window. Been a little down in the dumps over the last couple of days, I'm really cross that I missed OV and worried that its just not going to happen.

Hugs to you all XXX

I hope you find that pma again CC, this month I think making sure you opk no matter where you are will help as ff will only show you it three days after once your temps can confirm it. Maybe think about introducing evening primrose oil or pregnancare conception to help produce ewcm or I've heard good reports about www.conceiveplus.com which you use around your fertile window and it mimics ewcm to help the spermies :)

Aw thanks so much. I can't wait to see all of your bumps when the time comes! Hopefully at least one of you will get massive too :

Trying, Alicante sounds beautiful! So are you due to ovulate while you're there?!

:)

Your bump is gorgeous! Be proud of it :happydance:

My ovulation was meant to be the end of the holiday had it estimated at around 21st/22nd of the month as normally ovulate atound cd20 but this month all of a sudden I ovulated on CD14!! So if we have the same this month it will be around the halfway mark of the holiday :thumbup: my husband doesn't know this though as he thinks I'll change if I think I may be pregnant so Im not sure how I'll work that one yet :rofl:

CC :hugs: I totally understand your blueness. The unknown just suck more than anything. You feel like your body is failing you...or you've failed your body - whichever way you look. I definitely think Trying is right and maybe adding something into the mix will give you something to focus on. I have found that agnus castus and EPO has really helped me and has made me feel more positive. We're using concieve plus (you canny get pre-seed in our shops but you can online - same stuff though). It feels lovely and as an added bonus it helps those wee swimmers. I think it's going to take us a while TTC. I'm determined to do all I can to help us get there. I can understand why youre taking a knock but as so many doctors and nurses have said to me - it's really early days still for us. :hugs: I know it's so disapointing.

Luvbug - get to that BD-Ing and have fun!

Baby dust to all! :hugs:

Have a lovely holiday Trying! Hope it's full of exciting action! :sex::haha:

It's gone v quiet....nearly the weekend! I'm seeing my baby niece for the first time. Kinda scared cos I know it's going to break me a bit....

My husband and I are in our first cycle of IVF who ever knew it was soooo complicated, confusing, and stressful... has anyone else had or going threw Hyper-stimulation Syndrome??

It's gone v quiet....nearly the weekend! I'm seeing my baby niece for the first time. Kinda scared cos I know it's going to break me a bit....

Aww Sooz big :hugs: hope it goes well, try and put a positive on it if you can and imagine this time next year sitting with your own LO in your arms.

My husband and I are in our first cycle of IVF who ever knew it was soooo complicated, confusing, and stressful... has anyone else had or going threw Hyper-stimulation Syndrome??
Sorry never been through that but wishing you all the luck in the world :kiss:

Okay ladies.......who is for a newbie??? :happydance:

AF has just arrived so we are now on CD1 of the cycle which we will try :thumbup: As most of you know we are planning to try from our holiday so my ticker was showing that but I figured that CD1 is a good a time as any to make the jump to actually joining you all here :happydance:

Hello all,

I am out for Junes cycle as we didnt BD around O time. Haha. Oops. We are still on holiday now, but we actually travelled on the day I got a smiley face from my OPK(which I did early morning). I am a terrible flyer so I was very very anxious and we didn't get here to the early hours the next morning so didn't fit in a Bd! Gutted.

I was so pleased to see the smiley face though as it confirmed that I knew my body well. I am lucky that my cycles have gone back to being 28 days and O on day 14. So....here's to July for TTC! :happydance:

Also, does anyone's hubby know about all the logic around TTC? Mine is very freaked out about it so decided not to mention again. :wacko:

Hello ladies :flower:

Had a manic week,so pleased it's the weekend! And last night,we did our first proper TTC BD - eek! I should be due to ovulate in the next few days,so going to BD every night this weekend whilst hubby is home...and hope we catch that egg!

Annaki,I keep drip-feeding info to my OH,too much at once definitely freaks him out! Good luck for July :thumbup:

Sooz,how did it go seeing your niece?

Trying,have a fab holiday!

MrsLuvbug,how's the babymaking going?!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79