The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

Hello all,

I am out for Junes cycle as we didnt BD around O time. Haha. Oops. We are still on holiday now, but we actually travelled on the day I got a smiley face from my OPK(which I did early morning). I am a terrible flyer so I was very very anxious and we didn't get here to the early hours the next morning so didn't fit in a Bd! Gutted.

Also, does anyone's hubby know about all the logic around TTC? Mine is very freaked out about it so decided not to mention again. :wacko:

Boo to missing it this cycle but yay to ovulation! :happydance:

My husband is a little freaked about the thought that goes into TTC so I'm like you and going down the road of not mentioning it much, I don't want to stress him out!

Hello ladies :flower:

Had a manic week,so pleased it's the weekend! And last night,we did our first proper TTC BD - eek! I should be due to ovulate in the next few days,so going to BD every night this weekend whilst hubby is home...and hope we catch that egg!

Trying,have a fab holiday!

xxx

Eeeep to first proper :sex: of ttc :happydance: Fingers and toes crossed for you.

Thanks for holiday wishes, can't wait to get away now, really could do with a break.

Hello ladies :flower:

Had a manic week,so pleased it's the weekend! And last night,we did our first proper TTC BD - eek! I should be due to ovulate in the next few days,so going to BD every night this weekend whilst hubby is home...and hope we catch that egg!

Annaki,I keep drip-feeding info to my OH,too much at once definitely freaks him out! Good luck for July :thumbup:

Sooz,how did it go seeing your niece?

Trying,have a fab holiday!

MrsLuvbug,how's the babymaking going?!

xxx

Going good! I might have ovulated early this cycle... but only a day or two and we had :sex: starting on Monday. So hopefully it works! It's soooo weird actually trying haha. I mean it's exciting, but knowing that we're trying is just crazy!
:dust::dust: to all of you!

I know what you mean,MrsLuvbug,very weird to know that you're trying!

And how is it going for you?!

It's going OK,thanks! We DTD again last night,and planning to again tonight before hubby goes back to working away for the week! I''ve not had a positive OPK yet, but normally wouldn't expect one until this evening or tomorrow morning - so cross fingers everything works like clockwork,as this weekend was our only :sex: opportunity around the right time this cycle!

My CM has also seemed a bit drier this cycle - typical :dohh: Hoping there's still enough to get the job done though!

That sounds like you are managing to cover everything Banana, hope you catch it this month!

I woke up this morning, with butterflies thinking eeep its July and July is the date that we have been talking about since we got married 8 months ago :) Nervous and excited but hopeful that being on holiday over ovulation time with help us catch quickly!

That sounds like you are managing to cover everything Banana, hope you catch it this month!

I woke up this morning, with butterflies thinking eeep its July and July is the date that we have been talking about since we got married 8 months ago :) Nervous and excited but hopeful that being on holiday over ovulation time with help us catch quickly!

Thank you :thumbup: And I have everything crossed that your relaxing holiday will do the trip!

On the opposite end of the scale to a relaxing holiday,I am off on school camp with a class of 10 and 11 year olds tomorrow - I am expecting a week of very disturbed sleep (and lots of rain!). I don't think I'll have much internet signal whilst I'm there,but will catch up once I'm back!

Well I hope we both get our BFP soon enough!
My CM was a little different this time... I'm not sure if it's because normally we use protection or something. But we'll see how it goes!
Oh! Well have fun at camp! At least that will give you something to occupy your mind with!

Happy TTC July Trying2012!! :happydance: Get down on it chick and most importantly - have fun, relax and enjoy your holiday - v important for those wee eggs. Good luck!

Banana and Luvbug - Fingers crossed you've caught your eggs first time! You'll be symptom spotting like crazy - anything so far? Good luck! Hope your school camp isn't too chaotic banana.

Annaki - you're not out until the witch shows - stay positive!

This weekend was so so tough and bittersweet. It was gorgeous to see how beautiful my niece is and how happy my SIL is but it just made my heart ache with all the unknown we're going through. Day 11 and not a clue when I'll ovulate :cry: I got in such a state last month I'm taking a mOnth out from doing any form of charting and OPKs and just going at it every second day...sigh.

Big Hugs all :hugs:

Turns out we have wifi here,so can pop on briefly!

Sooz,big hugs :hugs:

As for me,got my positive OPK last night (still positive this morning),but only DTD Friday and Saturday evening in the end. Hoping it's enough but who knows :shrug:

xxx

So far I've just been gassy and have had dull cramping the past couple days. I'm really bad at this waiting game... I'm not looking forward to waiting for two weeks :haha: It's going to be rough, but I know it'll be here soon enough.

Nurse Sooz - thanks but I think I am defo out! Not even counting it as our first TTC month. There has been plenty of practicing though since! Had a lovely relaxing holiday away from it all. I must be about 10lb heavy with all the food and drink!

Got my fingers crossed for you all the BFPs will come soon x

Ps we have free wifi in our room Banana! I am an early riser and DH not so it has been nice to have x

The practising sounds good,Annaki :haha:

I'm loving the free wifi,it's keeping me sane! Was up 'til 1am last night and up again at 6.30...yawn! The joy of school camps! It's been good though,as I''ve not had time to think about the two week wait so far!

Hello ladies! It's a little quiet in here, hope everyone is okay?

Haven't seen CC for a few days, hope you are okay mrs xx

Sooz, I think that sounds like a plan, it's very easy to obsess about everything especially when you are first learning your cycles and learning how to spot the signs of ovulation. Once you have a handle on that it becomes slightly easier in the days running up to ovulation. Fingers crossed though, BD'ing ever other day will catch that little egg this month for you!

Good luck for this month to everyone else, especially those in the tww :happydance:

Hey Trying! How's your journey going so far?! Baby dust to you missy! :hugs:

CC is taking some time-out from posting to chill and gather her thoughts but she said she'd come back soon :happydance:

I'm on cd13 and not even a hint of ovulation in sight sadly :cry: sticky cm and not a twinge or niggle. I'm a bit fed up of this no-ovulation game. It definitely didn't happen last month so I don't know what to expect/do. I'm still taking my agnus castus and EPO morning and night.

Hello lovely ladies, how are you all doing? Lots of BDing? Who's in the 2WW now and when will you be testing?

Sooz, this might sound like a weird question but do you know if/what symptoms you get when you OV? Because I never had ANY. Maybe I'm just really out of sync with my body but seriously, I never noticed any of the symptoms, no CM, nothing. I tried temping and that was a disaster. It was only when I got a fertility monitor thingy that I had any sign of OV at all - and even when I was getting 'peak' on that so I knew I was ovulating and I knew when to look I STILL didn't notice any symptoms. Maybe you just don't get much to show for it?

J04NN4 I've longed for someone to say that :hugs: I've not had any symptoms at all - absolute diddly squat. My cm doesn't change and tbh there's not much of it...I guess the every second day thing is our best bet? :cry:

How's your avocado? Are you going to find out if it's a blue or pink avocado?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->