The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

Hi Ladies this month seems to be dragging! Hurry up ovulation we want to get cracking!

So pleased about your positive OPK Sooz! I have everything crossed for all of you!

So, I tested this morning... :bfn:
Now I'm slowly starting to doubt myself and all of the symptoms I've had.... thinking they were all in my head. I know it's still a little early though. I"m not going to test again until Thursday or Friday.

Och Luvbug, that's lame :hugs: - give it a few days. Loads of girlies don't get their BFP until 16dpo. Have to say I'm getting less symptoms now I'm chilled out - I had loads last cycle.

Hope ov gets shifting for you Annaki!

Not sure how to calculate what DPO I am - does it go by when the positive opk was?

Hugs,Luvbug - I know it's hard,but 10 DPO really is very early to get a BFP. There's definitely still time xxx

And Sooz,I think the positive OPK gives you a rough idea - so you probably OVed either that day or the day after xxx

You're all quiet...is that cos we're either waiting to ov or in the 2ww? :happydance:

I'm 3dpo or there abouts =)

Popping on from holidays :) hope everyone is well. I'm showing lots of signs today that ovulation will be happening soon :happydance:

I'm feeling very impatient today,just want to know one way or another!

That's so exciting Trying! Get ready to put in some serious BD hours!! Good luck and have fun!!

Poor banana :hugs: I really hope you've caught that wee micro-egg. I'm 3dpo - Really don't think it's happened for us this cycle. I've just got a feeling that this isn't the one. Not long til testing now though Banana - exciting!

Funnily enough Sooz,I feel the same - I just don't feel like this will be our cycle. Maybe it's just our minds trying to protect us?!

Being kept really busy at work this week (dress rehearsal for our big end of year production is on Friday and also packing up my classroom ready for our move to Birmingham!),and off to London for the weekend with hubby,so hoping that time will fly now until AF is due.

The TWW is rubbish,isn't it?!

I'm getting more and more impatient. AF is due to come Saturday, so I'm being impatient and I want an answer.... if its a negative I just want AF and we'll move on to next cycle lol. :wacko:

Good Luck girls!

I am waiting for Ov!! Is dragging! Really wish we had tried while we were on holiday now. I keep looking at my calendar on my 'What to Expect' app and wishing the days away haha. Anyone else use any really good apps? I like that one as it gives the EDD :). Also like the Women Log one :).

Poor Annaki - hurry up ov! I use woman log pro as I find it really simple to use - (I also like the pretty purple flowers!).

Have you tried testing again Luvbug? Have you got any signs of AF coming?

The 2ww is SO lame Banana! Hopefully you'll be kept well occupied and distracted with all your end of term, moving and londoning! I really want to see the Harry Potter studios - how sad am I?! We're off narrowboating as of Saturday. I'll be 6dpo by then so my week away will help me chill until the next Sunday. However as you say I have a guy feeling this isn't our round. What's your plans in London town?

Ooh lots of waiting. Well done for your patience ladies, you're all doing very well. If it helps with your countdowns at all I got a definite stark white negative at 9dpo then a *very* faint positive at 11dpo (that's still pretty early though I think so until the witch is here you're not out!). We BD'd 2 days before OV and then didn't again that cycle as I got a stomach bug :haha: . And I had a 'feeling' it'd take me ages and ages to conceive, the doctor had told me to be patient too as I have PCOS then all it took was one split condom! Don't give up hope :hugs:

Ooh good luck with your move Banana! What are you up to in London, anything exciting? How is your holiday Luvbug? Lots of time to catch that eggy I hope! Sooz I went to the Harry Potter Studio Tour for my birthday in May and it was amazing. My hubby's put some pics on Flickr if you fancy a nose (although you may not want to ruin the surprise!): https://www.flickr.com/photos/synchronium/sets/72157630270785190/ I can't recommend it highly enough but then I am a Potter obsessive :haha:

Those pics are beyond exciting and awesome! I'm so jealous! I get so disappointed when I have dreams about being a hogwarts and then I wake up si disappointed that it isn't true - what a geek!

You're so lovely J04NN4 and you give us so much hope. We BD'd 2 days before, on the day and the day after. Can only hope! No 2ww symptoms at all so far! Did you have any? Hope you and your wee onion are well! :hugs:

Haha me too! Embarrassing confession time - I woke up one morning after a Hogwarts dream and said to my husband in a genuinely really upset voice 'I wish I was Hermione' :cry: I was half asleep but I meant it too :haha:

Aw thank you sweetie, I'm really glad to hear it as I do sometimes worry my presence here is inappropriate. I still feel like one of the summer/first timers though! I'm not really sure about symptoms to be honest, I did feel weird but as I say I got a really nasty stomach bug what turned out to be just a few days after conception so I don't know what was that and what was pregnancy. I had pretty achey boobs but that's not unusual for me with PMS anyway. So no, nothing concrete!

We're doing well thanks - lots of movement starting in the last few days which is lovely. I have a journal now which I update sporadically as I'd rather not post loads here (until you're all preggers too that is!).

Have you spoke to CC at all? Is she OK? How are you doing? You seem a lot more positive this cycle which is lovely to see :flower:

Very excited about London - going to see Wicked on Saturday,can't wait! Would love to go to the Harry Potter studios too,I'm another Harry Potter fan :thumbup:

I really enjoy hearing from you Jo4nn4 - it reminds me that a BFP can and will happen! Don't feel like you shouldn't be here or post here,as I'm sure no one feels like that :flower:

Enjoy your holiday,Sooz - the relaxation couldn't come at a better time,I bet! Very much looking forward to the school summer hols starting next Thursday for the exact same reason!

I tested again this morning :bfn: :wacko:

No signs of AF yet, usually I get them the day before- so we'll see what tomorrow brings. I have one more test. I will test tomorrow and then if it's another :bfn: then I'll just assume AF is coming. If she doesn't come this weekend, I'll test again Monday.

I'm really looking forward to this weekend. My birthday is Sunday, and DH is graduating from fire academy on Saturday so we have family coming into town which will be nice and will take my mind off of things.

Glad to see you all are doing good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->