The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

Hope you're having a lovely and relaxing holiday Trying! Too early for symptoms but maybe nearly possible implantation time? Best thing is to chill and wait until next weekend to test.

Your plan sounds good Luvbug. I'm going to try opks as we were BD-Ing every other day and didn't catch it. I did get a positive opk last month but didn't BD the day before it and only BD'd one day after so I guess it wasn't enough. I recommend totally chilling - you could probably do an opk if you sense you're ovulating just to check?

I don't know what we're going to do. I'm in the stage of feelIng a bit lost and helpless. Last day of narrowboating tomorrow so I'm determined to enjoy it.

Xxx

Hello Ladies!

I should Ov this Saturday, had ovarian pain yesterday so did an OPK and it was negative (like I expected!). Going to do another OPK tomorrow and Saturday. Gonna try and fit BD in somewhere around my double shifts :-s.

I see a lot of you are becoming disheartened (and I'm sure I will be if it doesn't happen instantly!) but try and stay positive. It is only early days in out journeys and It will happen!

Sooz, could the bleeding not be implantation bleeding if it is light and not like a normal period?

X

Hope you're having a lovely and relaxing holiday Trying! Too early for symptoms but maybe nearly possible implantation time? Best thing is to chill and wait until next weekend to test.

Your plan sounds good Luvbug. I'm going to try opks as we were BD-Ing every other day and didn't catch it. I did get a positive opk last month but didn't BD the day before it and only BD'd one day after so I guess it wasn't enough. I recommend totally chilling - you could probably do an opk if you sense you're ovulating just to check?

I don't know what we're going to do. I'm in the stage of feelIng a bit lost and helpless. Last day of narrowboating tomorrow so I'm determined to enjoy it.

Xxx

Hopefully it will work. And ya, I didn't think about testing just to check. I'm not too sure how they work though :haha:
I really hope whatever you guys decide to do works. Have you guys been using OPK's or will this be your first cycle using them?
BUT, I'm so glad we have each other. None of my friends or family know we're trying so it's really nice to talk about it.

So the school year is over! Spent the day snuggled up on the sofa with my cats, a lovely relief after this week! Yesterday was really sad at school, I love the staff and kids and wouldn't even have contemplated leaving if it wasn't for hubby's job - lots of tears all round :( I know it'll be fine and I'll settle into our new home in time, but feel really quite rubbish about it at the moment. It didn't help that there's been 3 pregnancy announcements over the last few weeks, and it just made me think how lovely that would have been for it to be me, and to have a brilliant group of friends and such a close community around me. Oh well...nothing I can do about it, so just need to grin and bear it!

Trying, hope you enjoy your last day of holiday!

Sooz, any progress on the spotting/bleeding?

Luvbug, not too long for you 'til OV time - best of luck and lots of baby dust!

I'm not planning on doing anything different this month, except more :sex: as hubby and I will actually be living in the same place :haha: Still taking pre-conception multi-vitamins, and will continue to use OPKs (although things seem to be pretty regular with my OVing, I think I just like the sense of reassurance they give me). I am debating not testing until AF is due to arrive this time though - I just found it really depressing last cycle, and think it might be better not to put that stress on myself this time. We'll see - I have a bunch of internet cheapie tests in the cupboard, so may not be able to resist! I'm hoping that being less stressed this cycle may make a difference, as I have found the last month at school a pretty crazy time! Here's hoping...

Good luck and lots of hugs to everybody, wherever you are in your cycles/pregnancy :thumbup:

Are you a teacher banana?

That's nice that you guys will be living together now!

Yep,I teach Primary (so 4-11 years old). Pretty tiring and stressful,but I do love the summer holidays!

Did OPK today, it was a negative. But I am expecting a positive tomorrow if my body is as regular as I think it is :) We are making sure we are getting the BDs in this month anyway! As by the time you get a positive OPK it's near the end of the fertile window isn't it? We have tried our best so far!

Soo jealous of you guys with the holidays off! Not having any time off til after the school holidays now. :-(

Sounds like you are doing all you can - fingers crossed! I do feel very lucky to have such a long holiday :thumbup:

Yep,I teach Primary (so 4-11 years old). Pretty tiring and stressful,but I do love the summer holidays!

Well that's neat! I'm sure it can be rough sometimes. So you're moving? WIll you be teaching where you're moving?

Happy holidays Banana! Best of luck with your move - are you looking forward to it? Once your settled your stress levels will drop and hopefully you'll be in perfect TTC territory. Hope you're moving to somewhere lovely. Good luck with the move and enjoy the increased :sex:

Hope you get a positive today Annaki! Happy :sex: to you!!

Luvbug I tend to test around the time I think I'm ov-Ing just to reassure myself. My first positive was last month. I think this time I'm going to do OPKs for longer to monitor my cycle. I'm determined not to temp as I'd just obsessive.

On our way home from our holiday. It's been so relaxing but I could've done without the heartache. Spotting a bit heavier and woke up with bad cramps this morning. With my weird cycles etc I think I'll make an appt with the GP to discuss hormone bloods. I'm feeling mentally god-awful today which I'd also a string indicator AF will soon kick-in big style.

Hugs to all and stay sane :hugs:

Hi Ladies just popping in to check on you :thumbup: I came in last night and wrote you a lovely long post but them B&B went down so I lost it:shrug:

Good luck to everyone with there next cycle and keep your chin up :hugs:

Good luck with your move Banana, it will be so good to be back living with DH and so better for BD.

Sooz :hugs: I'm sorry things still haven't settled down for you, I thought it was all getting sorted.

As for me I'm in my 2WW and obviously had loads of time and chance to BD while in Mexico. Our hotel has been voted in the top ten romantic hotels in the world so if that didn't do it i don't know what would :haha: However I haven't had any OV symptoms and didn't get a positive OPK but I also think I missed it because of having a good time. So only time will tell.

If AF doesn't show next weekend I will be testing on Monday, so let see :hugs:

CC - it's great that your sounding so much more chilled and positive. Mexico sounds awesome and hopefully you've caught a wee Mexican bean! Good luck! AF started with vengeance today so that me officially in round 3. Haven't a clue what day that makes me though as I've been spotting for the past 4 days!

Hi Sooz CD1 is the day AF starts properly not the days you have spotting. So for you today would be CD1.

Thanks CC I've looked everywhere for confirmation of that! xx

Luvbug,I will still be teaching - have a new job set up in a school only about a 10 minute drive from our new house,which should be good! Much more convenient than my last school,which was a 35 minute drive away at best.

Sooz,I'm not sure how I feel about it at the moment! Feel very sad to be leaving friends,but also excited that we'll have a lovely house with a garden etc - much better than our current 1st floor flat with no outdoor space,and so much more suited to having a family :thumbup: Glad AF has started properly now - at least you can focus on the next cycle. Good luck if you do decide to go to the docs,it can't hurt and may well put your mind at rest.

CC - sending lots of baby dust your way lovely!

Well that'll be a nice change Banana. WIll you be teaching the same age group?

Sooz, I think I"m going to look into those if nothing happens this cycle. Then we'll try them.

On a side note, tomorrow ( the 22nd ) is our 1 year anniversary. I was out all day today and when I got home my hubby had put candles all over, got roses and made chocolate covered strawberries. I was so surprised! He's too sweet! :cloud9:

Ahh,how lovely is your hubby?! Bless him! And congratulations on your anniversary!

My new class will be a year younger than my current one,they'll be 9 and 10. Not my favourite age,would prefer to be teaching Y2 or Y3 (ages 6-8),but it at least gets me started in a new school.

Just back from holidays ladies so I'll be back around a little more often.

There has been too much going on to respond to everything but I hope everyone is found okay!

Banana good luck for your move :)

Luvbug happy 1st anniversary! What a lovely surprise from your hubby :kiss:

Sooz, lots of :dust: for you for this cycle, I would agree with doing OPKs for slighty longer just to get used to them and with them I always feel that I am on the look out for the other ovulation signs too.

CC, looks like we are quite similar in days within the tww, lots of :dust: to you too :)

As for me, our holiday was lovely, we had lots and lots of time for :sex: around ovulation time so fingers crossed we will have caught a Spanish bean though I don't feel like we have, I suppose though it's actually hard to tell isn't it! I am having what to me feels like some AF coming signs but it is way to early for that (hopefully) so I will just need to wait and see. My LP is normally 13days so AF should be due around next Thursday.

Welcome back Trying! Lovely to see you've had an awesome time. Hopefully relaxation was exactly what you needed to catch your bean! Are you straight back to work or do you have more time off? Hope the 2ww goes quickly for you.

Luvbug you have an awesome hubby! That's so immensely sweet! I'd have cried if it were me! Happy anniversary! I stayed off having a POAS habit last cycle but this is round 3 and we want to really get serious about TTC.

Banana sounds like youve found your "grown up" house! So exciting! You'll have to get a lawnmower now - how grown up! :lol: hope you settle quickly and make lots of new friends.

I'm feeling pretty lame but don't want to send out lame vibes do we'll just say I'm surviving! Meeting one of my girly friends for lunch today in a funky 50's diner. I'm sure I'll pick up but im struggling to stay positive and having a confidence crisis. Best of luck and positive thoughts to all you girls in the 2ww or waiting to ovulate. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->