The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

Ah,happy birthday Luvbug :thumbup: Hope you have a lovely weekend,and try your best to keep positive - if AF comes,there's always next cycle...still got my fingers crossed that you'll get your BFP though xxx

Happy Birthday for tomorrow Luvbug! I am off For a flutter at the races today! Can't wait!

Happy Birthday for tomorrow Luvbug :)

Well ladies that's me officially into my first ever tww :happydance: still another week left on holiday so am hoping that helps with symptom spotting. Tmi but we have had so much :sex: in the run up to ovulation that I'm now worried that if we don't catch this month that there is something wrong and that I would never be able to keep up with that level of BD'ing :rofl:

Honestly us woman are our own worse enemy! Always worrying about something.

Thank you for the happy birthdays ladies!

AF came yesterday. Well Thursday night at 11:00 ( two days early- which NEVER happens ).... woke me up and I felt so sick. SO, I'm on to cycle #2. I'm going to try to have a more relaxed approach because symptom spotting gets my hopes up way too much! BUT, I'm just glad to be out of the tww lol. I'm very impatient :haha:. SO, I will be testing at the very end of July again. Maybe it'll be the lucky one!

Good Luck to all the girlies waiting to test!!

:thumbup:

Good luck,Trying! Sending lots of positive thoughts your way!

Luvbug,sorry about AF - but at least it came sooner so you can get cracking with the next cycle ASAP! Positive thoughts for July. How are you feeling about it all?

As for me,tested just now and BFN. I suspected as much so no big surprise,but still feel gutted. AF is due Tuesday,and I have slight cramps starting,so don't think it will be long 'til my next cycle starts. Trying to keep positive - we only got to BD twice during OV time this cycle,and both of those were at the beginning of my fertile time (so not right around OV), and it's been pretty stressful with hubby being away on work. Hoping that next cycle,when we're back together and in our new home,might be our time. Cross fingers!

Aww Banana, always next cycle. I know what you mean about trying to fit BD in when there is all sorts going off! I O this coming weekend and out of the of the 5 days I am most fertile I am working 4 of them, and they are 13 hour shifts! Not ideal for baby making...

Good luck,Trying! Sending lots of positive thoughts your way!

Luvbug,sorry about AF - but at least it came sooner so you can get cracking with the next cycle ASAP! Positive thoughts for July. How are you feeling about it all?

As for me,tested just now and BFN. I suspected as much so no big surprise,but still feel gutted. AF is due Tuesday,and I have slight cramps starting,so don't think it will be long 'til my next cycle starts. Trying to keep positive - we only got to BD twice during OV time this cycle,and both of those were at the beginning of my fertile time (so not right around OV), and it's been pretty stressful with hubby being away on work. Hoping that next cycle,when we're back together and in our new home,might be our time. Cross fingers!

Honestly I had my melt down Thursday after AF started. I'm feeling better about it now, but that initial shock of not getting it this cycle was hard. I know that there is always next time and DH was very nice and comforting. But it was really upsetting. Now, I am excited for this next cycle. I'm going to try and be a little more relaxed with this next cycle.

Hope you manage to squeeze in some :sex: this weekend,Annaki! Lots of baby dust coming your way!

Luvbug,glad you're feeling more positive now.

AF came for me this morning,a day earlier than expected. Feel a bit rubbish,but feeling grateful that I at least wasn't kept waiting! So onto next cycle,and lets hope it's a lucky one :thumbup:

Hello ladies. 9dpo (cd26) for me and last night I started brown cm and it has carried on throughout today. AF has started mega early or my body is trying to get into 28 day cycle. I guess I'm also out this cycle and have just had a good cry about it. I'm totally devistated tbh as I was so happy that my body had done something right getting my positive opk. I knew this wasn't our cycle but the fact she has had the nerve to show so early (while we're on holiday) just breaks me. To everyone that's lucked-pit this cycle - I completely feel your heartache and hope next cycle is "your one". To those still waiting - best of luck and I hope that witch doesn't arrive for you.

Hugs to all :hugs:

Sorry to hear Sooz - Keep positive for the next cycle. See it as a good thing If your cycle is now near enough 28 days.

It's our first cycle this month and I must say I am not expecting much with it being our first. I realise just from reading on here that it takes time. Fingers crossed though and lots of baby dust!

Not sure how I am going to cope through 2ww. Will have to come on here lots I reckon as I will be driving myself crazy!

Has anyone heard from Chickenchaser a lately?

Hi Girls I'm here, well and kicking:haha: I'm sorry I abandoned you all, I just needed to get away from it all after last cycles disappointment. We have been away for a couple of weeks to the most amazing adults only resort in Mexico and we have renewed our married in a way. We spent a lot of time talking and we both agree that we have been taking each other for granted a lot and want it to stop. We have been together for 17 years so it is no surprise but even so it isn't right. So we stood on the beach at sunset and renewed out promises to each other. We have agreed to spend more quality time together and enjoy making our family. If it doesn't happen then we are just going to spend the rest of our lives enjoying each other and staying in very expensive adults only hotels like we did last week.:cloud9::haha:

The down fall of this is I wont be on B&B as much as I'm cutting down my internet usage, but you all seemed to manage without me. Thanks for the lovely messages, it was lovely to know you all care and were worried about me. I love you all you have all been so supportive. I will still keep popping in, I wont be disappearing all together, but we need to look at the big picture. I was so sorry to read that the witch has showed up for so many of you. I really thought I was going to be coming back to a BFP. Never mind onwards and upwards.

Hugs to you all:hugs:

Aww CC. Renewing your wedding vows sounds lovely. Me and hubs have been together 11 years and we already take each other for granted so I can so understand what you mean. Sometimes you get caught up with your own busy life you forget to appreciate your partner.

Enjoy your time together. The Internet is evil when it comes to taking up your time. I am terrible for it. My iPad is never far away from me. I'm such a junkie. I suppose when I have a LO that will have to change! Pop on when you can and take care. Fingers crossed for your BFP x

Aw, banana, and sooz... I'm sorry to hear about af!
Now we're all off to the next on!

CC- that sounds beautiful! It sounds like you guys had a great time and really did some soul searching! That's always good! It's always good to put yourself first!

Hugs,Sooz - but you can come and join me in your next cycle,sounds like our bodies are pretty much working in tandem!

CC,your holiday sounds amazing! I know what you mean about taking each other for granted,living apart for a couple of months has been really good for us in that respect (although I can't wait for it to be over next week!). We'll be thinking of you,even if you're not around as often.

Eeek Annaki,good luck! And you never know,you could be the lucky one!

I'm suffering from serious end-of-term madness,everything is just crazy this week! Not all bad though,as it means that this week is flying,which brings me closer to OV without even really noticing! Just want to get cracking again and feel like I'm doing something positive!

:hugs: banana and Luvbug! My lovely cycle sisters - I think I'd be going mad if you weren't all here. My AF remains as brown cm on wiping but I think it's too heavy for an implant bleed. Not heavy enough to use supplies and no cramps but I just know its AF - I knew all along this wasn't our cycle. You chickies doing anything different this cycle? I'm considering trying preconception multi vits. Just so p**sed off considering we got a positive opk!

Holiday is lovely even though we've had a few rain showers. I've finally read "call the midwife" and got tons of my cross stitch done. I had a good sob in the boat loo yesterday and now I'm kinda accepting I'm on cycle 3!

How's your cycle journey going Annaki?

Lovely to see you back CC - sounds like your mental break and sorting
Your thoughts was the best thing for you both. At least you and your DH are on track and you both know your love is so strong. V important basis for having a family. Will miss seeing you here but your marriage is a million more times important than the Internet! At the mo' I think my DH appreciates that I can mouth off here about TTC and not bore him senseless with chat about cm and opks!

Keep strong and stay sane girls :flower:

Posted twice by accident so I'll just use this post to say 'Thankyou' for your support everyone:flower:

Yay welcome back CC! That sounds just lovely, I'm so happy for you. I look forward to updates when you get chance, keep in touch but of course you and DH come first. I work online too so I know where you're coming from re: internet obsessions, it can get a bit much sometimes. Much love :hugs:

I'm sorry to hear AF has arrived for so many of you, onwards and upwards though! You're all still so early on in your TTC journey though, I'm sure it won't be long for any of you and there's nothing to worry about health wise. I can't wait to have lots of bump buddies!

I can't imagine what you're going through and it's so hard to sound reassuring without sounding dismissive so I hope my comments come across in the right way. Lots of cuddles to all! Brit ladies, make the most of the crappy weather and get snuggled up :sex::haha:

J04NN4 we always appreciate your thoughts and words. You're the one who gives us hope.
lovely to se you've upgraded to a sweet potato!
My thoughts at the mo -
Having another failed cycle is so so painful. It makes me feel like giving up tbh and I almost feel like the heartache isn't worth it. I guess you have to suck it up and get on but it doesn't stop the pain at seeing repeated BFNs. Tbh I never even got to that stage this cycle since my spotting started at 8dpo and has continued on. AF has not taken off and I don't have cramps but tbh I wish she'd just get here properly so i can move on again.

Positive thoughts to all my lovelies :hugs:

Ladies just popping by to say hello, still on holiday back on Saturday. No symptoms to report from me so far :(

Lovely to see you back CC, your holiday sounds amazing and can totally understand your wish to not be online as much.

Sooz, sorry to hear this isn't your cycle, please don't lose hope :hugs:

Banana, hope end of term week has been painless!

This cycle we're just going to change up out method. I think we're going to :sex: every other night for next couple weeks starting tonight. It's frustrating because before we were trying and I was tracking my cm I thought I knew when I was ovulating.... and we should have caught it this last cycle. But while trying to track it this last cycle, it seemed completely different! So, before I jump in to the OPK's and such, we're going to try to change up the BD'ing. If that doesn't work, then the next cycle we will start to use the OPK's. I really don't want to have to use the OPK's because I know how I get and I tend to obsess about things. And I know once we start with the OPK's, I know I'm going to obsess and stress out. I feel a little more relaxed this cycle too, maybe because they hype of it being our first cycle is done and over. But I haven't been obsessivly looking at websites and such- which makes me feel way better and less stressed. Hopefully I can continue it for the rest of the cycle.

Sooz, I completely feel you on it being painful. I was hopeful we got it on our first cycle, but wasn't quite expecting it. But once AF started I balled. I thought I would be ok with getting AF and having to move on to the next cycle, but when it actually happened... it was heartbreaking. And my poor DH. Bless his heart he tries to comfort me, but this is one thing that he just can't know I how I feel, and can't understand. I mean I'm sure it's upsetting for him as well, but it's hard to explain to him why I was so upset and such. I'm doing good now, but that first initial shock was really hard.

I also wanted to say thank you to you lovely ladies. I would be going crazy without you and your support! You ladies are amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->