The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

It was really sweet, I woke up this morning to some more wonderful flowers and a card that made me cry! We had a wonderful day!

Banana, that sounds fun still. And at least you're in a new school and still have a job! Maybe you'll be able to to work your way to the other ages! Have you taught those ages before? Or do you just like kids that age so you figured you'd like to teach them?

Sooz, don't get too down! It's good to spend time around your friends when you're feeling sad. Hopefully it'll happen soon for you! Good for you on staying off your POAS habit!

Trying.... fx'ed for you!!!!!

Aww Luvbug, that sounds like an ace day :)

I am setting myself up for a slap from you all, tested this morning using an Internet cheapie and it was a :bfn: got myself so disappointed, not only with the result but the fact that I tested :( I had promised myself to not test early but really couldn't help it :dohh:

You must be getting all set for Ov' Luvbug! Exciting! Sounds like you've had the most romantic weekend. Definitely a good start for big week of :sex:!!

Don't worry Trying - I did it last Thursday even though I promised myself to wait and see if the spotting turned into AF (which it did on Sat) - I also used a cheapie but I was SO annoyed with myself for doing it 'cos it only confirmed what I knew and only made me feel more crap! Fingers crossed that old' witch doesn't turn up - you may just but Scardicat BFP number 2!

Cheered myself up a bit last night by watching the Austin Powers trilogy - i've forgotten how awesome those film are - "throw me a frickin' bone here!"

Aww,Trying - no slap,just hugs! I did exactly the same when we had our little 'accident' two cycles ago. I tested at 9DPO,and I think again at 10DPO! Don't beat yourself up about it - there's still time for a :bfp: too!

Luvbug,I have taught those years before - they're a nice age,no attitude yet but they have a bit of independence (not too many peeing or pooing in pants incidents either unlike lower down the school!).

Sooz,sounds like a fun evening!

Banana...Well that's good and very true! I love kids! Especially at that age, because they are independent, but they don't have the attitude that the teenagers do which drives me nuts!

Sooz.... I'm glad to hear you got cheered up!!

Trying... Don't worry! We all cave at one point or another, yet it's still disappointing that even though it's too early when we get that BFN!!

I've decided I'm liking this whole BD every other day thing. Last month we did it every night for a week and a half and it was too much for me! This whole every other day thing makes time go faster and it's the perfect amount! I feel like time is flying by though, I can't believe I'm already almost half way through my cycle now! Having lots of plans really pays off!

Thanks for all your support ladies, I know I'm still in with a chance, going to step away from the pee stick tomorrow for sure though! AF should be due around Thursday if my date for ovulation was actually right, did get a positive OPK that day as well so it should be right.

Sooz, glad you're feeling a bit brighter :hugs:

Luvbug, really pleased you're enjoying you're new routine :) sounds like its really working for you.

I hope you get good news this week trying!

I ran out of OPKs!!! So never saw my positive but I reckon I Ov'd Sunday. Not sure if we DTD enough aswell as I have been working so much. Hopefully though, but I just have a feeling it's not going to be this month :-(

I guess I now am in my first 2ww :)

Good luck,Annaki - and you never know, it only takes one little :spermy: - fingers crossed!

Trying,any sign of AF yet?

Luvbug,hope you're fitting in lots of BD!

Sooz,how are things going?

Hubby got back from London today,so hoping to get BDing tonight! Not sure we'll manage every day over my fertile time this cycle,as it's all really hectic with the move and we're both exhausted,but will just do the best we can and hope for a bit of luck!

As you say banana - it only takes one wee swimmer so you never know! You might just catch it! Good luck!

I'm in suspense Trying! Any signs of AF or BFP?

How's the 2ww going Annaki? Started symptom spotting yet?

You must be ovulating soon Luvbug? Hope you're having fun! Fingers crossed for you!

I took a few days out. AF nearly gone now. I'm going to start using OPKs this cycle and see where that takes me I think I'm at my "no hope" cycle so I'll just take it as it comes. I got a positive opk last month but didn't catch an egg. I've started my pre-conception vits, on agnus castus and EPO. Round 3 *ding ding*!

Sorry been Mia on here ladies, been over stressing on my journal! I tested this morning and out of the corner of my eye thought I seen something but was sure it was just my eyes playing tricks on me but was advised to take photo and post it on my journal, so I did :). When I took it out to look again I was sure I could see something v v faint again but gain I'm not allowing myself to get my hopes up.

What do you's ladies think, something faint on there or not?

https://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s228/claireiom/Opks/50bd9f71.jpg

No sign of AF, do have very sore boobs which although sore boobs are normal not normally this sore and am also completely exhausted, all of which can be explained away though so I'm trying to not get my hopes up too much :wacko:

Annaki, welcome to the tww, hope it's easy for you!

Banana, glad hubby is home, hope you manage to get plenty of :sex: in in the next few days :)

Sooz, glad you've taken a few days out a d you sound much more positive :happydance: sounds like you have all bases covered this month :)

Trying - Sorry can't be much help looking for the line as I'm not sure where it's meant to be as I have never done a HPT.

My nausea has gone think it must have been a bug. No other symptons. Really don't think it's our month. I think il know if I am and it really don't think like I am, if you know what I mean? Decided to test day after AF due (if it hasn't arrived by then).

Me and hubs are getting well excited about trying for a baby! It really is a lovely time isn't it? Baby dust to all and lots and lots of positive thoughts x x

Trying - I can definitely see something!!! Is this your BFP?!?! :happydance:

The more I look the more I see! My DH think he can see something too (bless!) but he's wondering if it's an evap line? Keep testing to se if it gets darker and make sure you use FMU.

Good luck Annaki!

I'm not sure if I'm more positive. I'm feeling a bit burnt out tbh. I'm not sure whether to go to the docs about my cycles or not. My skins horrendous just now and I'm really beginning to worry about PCOS. Not really sure what to do....

Yay for hubby being home and getting that :sex: on banana! All you can do is try your best!

Sooz... they always say 3rd times a charm ;-)

Trying... I don't see anything, but I'm not that good at reading those kind of tests :-( sorry I couldn't be more help.

Annaki- welcome to the tww!

Definetly an evap line ladies :( AF got me this morning :( to be honest I'm a lot better than I thought I would be, think seeing AF was a welcome relief from limbo land in tww. On to cycle 2 :)

Sooz, if you think it would help go and chat with the Dr, sure it's not going to harm and may give you some support/advice :hugs:

Ah Trying, sorry the witch got you - but glad you're feeling reasonably positive. Good luck for cycle two lovely!

Sooz, I think going to the docs can only be a good thing - they either say everything's fine and put your mind at rest, or they find a problem and help you with it. I'm sure everything will be OK, but you sound as if you could do with talking it over with someone. Big :hugs:

As for me, we got the ball rolling last night, despite a long day of packing - so hoping we can continue the good work over the weekend too! We have our parents staying at our new place on Fri and Sat night, so we'll have to be very quiet!!

Good luck Banana! Hope you get some good :sex: hours in!

So so sorry Trying :hug: I know the feeling though. 1st cycle I was so relieved AF finally appeared as I was in limbo land for so long. I know it's do heartbreaking but hopefully you can stay positive for your next cycle.

Not long til testing time Annaki!

I definitely need to talk stuff over as I have such fears that I've got PCOS. I don't feel positive anymore and really need to talk/cry. Can't get a GP appt until 2nd Aug but I'm going to try phoning for an on-the-day appt as I also need my smear done (joy...). I have such a gut feeling we'll be in this game for the long run :cry: Stay sane girls xx

Oh Sooz :nope: Really sorry you're feeling so down. Definitely see if you can get an on-the-day appointment, sounds like you need to offload ASAP. Again, lots of :hugs: - and you know where we are whenever you need to vent.

aww sooz, I'm so sorry you're having a hard time. I think it would be a good idea to go talk to your doctor. That way you can get some answers, and that way you won't be worrying so much.

Yay for :sex: banana! Oh boy the parents staying over.... that'll be interesting haha :haha:

Aw Trying, I'm so sorry to hear that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->