The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

Sooz...My smear is due too :-(. Try not to feel down, we are all still early on in our TTC journey. Why do you feel you have PCOS? Hope you feel better soon.x

Trying...blooming witch! Argh! Sending baby dust for Cycle #2!

Banana...plenty of BD for you! :))

As for me, I am 5 dpo. Must say, quite disappointed in the lack of symptons! I have felt 'queasy' every day. But not sure if it's something else or my mind playing overtime. Also, I had EWCM 4dpo. Which I can't explain? Maybe I O'vd later than I thought this month? (ran out of OPKs but all the signs were there Sunday for O so assumed it was Sunday?). So I may have missed O completely! Not holding much hope out this month. I want to buy some more OPKs but il wait until my thoughts are confirmed when AF arrives :-(

I hope you're all doing well in here lovely ladies. You all sound like you're coping OK, all the waiting must be so hard though. I'm not really sure what to say but I'm still checking up on this thread regularly :hugs:

Sooz, what makes you think you have PCOS? I definitely think you should go to the doctor even if it's just to put your mind at ease :flower:

Just popping on quickly before the unpacking continues (in our new house, eek!). The last few days have been so busy, it's unbelievable! Did make time to watch the Olympic opening ceremony though - did anyone else see it? Not as much BDing as we had hoped for so far - only once at CD10 and then early this morning on CD13. Will try and fit one more in for luck tomorrow morning! Who knows if that will be enough, but I certainly hope so!

:hugs: to everyone xxx

Annaki - I've noticed some strange things with my CM ever since I started paying attention to it,and I will sometimes get what seems like EWCM after OV time. I guess our bodies are just all different, and don't follow the textbooks! Try not to worry, you may still have caught that little egg!

Glad the moving is going okay Banana, always seems never ending! Fingers crossed you will catch that egg this month, I would definitely try to squeeze another wee session in tomorrow morning/night if you could.

I watched the ceremony, at the start did think wtf but then started really enjoying it, some show he put on there is no doubt about that!

Banana...just googled EWCM after ovulation and it brought up two threads from B&B. I clicked onto 'see other posts by this user' and both of the ladies had got a BFP later that month! Not too convinced though as like you have said, everyone is different and it is some peopled normal. I may have had it before but not pain attention to it.

No nausea but did have like period pain 'heaviness'. Roll on next weekend for testing time!

I must have deleted some of that last bit as it doesn't make sense! Haha. You get the drift though! :)

Um hello there, is it alright if I join this thread? Mrs.Luvbug referred me to this thread as my OH and I are TTC, but I'm terrified to move over to the TTC part from WTT as it looks highly overwhelming.

Yay you found it snuffles! This is a wonderful thread.

Banana, we watched the opening ceremony. Missed the first hourish as our power went out. But watched the rest and I'm not sure how I felt about some of the performances haha. BUT I did enjoy the parade and seeing all of the different countries! Also, I have noticed that now that we are trying my cm is different haha. Before we were trying I started checking out my cm, and thought I knew where abouts I was in my cycle... but now... NO IDEA :haha:

Um hello there, is it alright if I join this thread? Mrs.Luvbug referred me to this thread as my OH and I are TTC, but I'm terrified to move over to the TTC part from WTT as it looks highly overwhelming.

You're more than welcome here Snuffles :happydance:

Welcome Snuffles :thumbup:

Annaki - ooh, fingers crossed for you then!

Followed your advice, Trying - got my positive OPK this morning and made time for one more :sex: . So given all the stress and hassle of moving, I don't think we've done too badly this cycle (and definitely better than last cycle!). I just really hope we get our :bfp: this month now -I don't think I'm very good at waiting!

Followed your advice, Trying - got my positive OPK this morning and made time for one more :sex: . So given all the stress and hassle of moving, I don't think we've done too badly this cycle (and definitely better than last cycle!). I just really hope we get our :bfp: this month now -I don't think I'm very good at waiting!

Whoohoo :dust: fxd for you xx

Banana...just googled EWCM after ovulation and it brought up two threads from B&B. I clicked onto 'see other posts by this user' and both of the ladies had got a BFP later that month! Not too convinced though as like you have said, everyone is different and it is some peopled normal. I may have had it before but not pain attention to it.

No nausea but did have like period pain 'heaviness'. Roll on next weekend for testing time!

Ohh I missed this - reading threads too quickly! :dohh:

I've read a few people with ewcm after ovulation which have resulted in good results, keeping everything crossed for you :dust:

Heylo girlies - sorry for my lack of posts. I've just wanted to get some time out from TTC and getting stressed!

It's all sounding very exciting here!

Welcome snuffles - always good to have more Scardicats!

Yey banana for your opk luck! Fingers crossed this means you'll catch your wee bean! Hope you had fun :sex:!

Annaki - when are you going to test?! All sounding very hopeful!

What's your game plan for this cycle Trying? We're only a few cycle days apart!

Luvbug - hope ov has worked out for you this month. Hope you've caught that egg!

I'm on CD9 - using daily opks first thing. Generally just taking it easy. Once again I'm not sure when I'll ov. My last cycle was 29, before that was 45. My concerns with PCOS are my irregular cycles, greasy skin (prone to breakouts), I get hairs on my chin v easily and since I've come off the pill I've put on weight very easily (although I'm not overweight bit far from being a skinny minny!). I'll prob' make an appt next week. Stay cool ladies xx

^^ ohh we are aren't we!! How exciting :)

I'm not really sure of my plan yet, am using my cbfm for the first time along with OPKs, sticking with my pregnancare conception vits full cycle plus epo up to ovulation and am back temping. As for when we :sex: I'm not actually sure about that part yet! :rofl:

I def think that you should make a gp appointment to rule things out and put your mind at ease about things. Did you ever have any pcos symptoms prior to BCP? I'm not sure about the ins and outs of pcos. I really hope you get something that puts your mind at ease soon though xx

Yay thank you for all the welcomes ladies:hugs:

Nurse Sooz: I swore that I had PCOS because I had just about every symptom and I got tested and I didn't have it. Could just be the post birth control.

Yay Banana... it's always good to feel accomplished hopefully all your work will pay off! Like you, I am very bad at the waiting game.

Sooz, so glad to see you back, I was starting to wonder where you were! I think it's a great idea to go to the doctor. Then hopefully your questions can be answered and you won't have to worry. I know nothing about PCOS, so I"m not sure about the symptoms you were saying, but hopefully it's nothing bad,

Trying.... Looks like you have a pretty solid plan!!!

AFM, I have been very patient this round. I haven't been researching stuff like crazy. THis cycle has flown by, which has been nice. We are still on our every other day :sex: because I want to make sure we cover all our bases. Last cycle though, I was crampy the whole 2ww and that's not the case so far for this cycle. Other than that I haven't noticed any symptoms. SO we'll see how it goes.

:dust::dust::dust::dust: to all of us!

Hello Snuffles! Nice to have a new Scardicat!

Sooz - if AF hasn't arrived in a week I will test next Sunday :). I don't think it's our month though due to lack of real symptoms. But roll on cycle #2 if that's the case! Going to buy some more OPKs if it's a BfN ready for next month. Found the digital ones on amazon (the smiley face ones) at a reasonable price. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->