The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

Thanks JO4NNA!! This seems to be a lucky thread!! Congrats on your pregnancy is this your first?? I am really hoping the end is near lol really hoping for a BFP before xmas fingers xd and thanks for the baby dust, I def need it xx

Cc, I want to wait at least until 8 weeks. I'd rather wait until 12 weeks. But if I start showing before 12 weeks I'll have to tell them. I have a nice little bloated pooch right now, enough that I feel it's noticeable and my work pants are uncomfortable. I'm not tiny, but skinny enough that it looks like I've gained some weight, but I haven't it's just really bloated.
Thanks jo4nn4 I'll have to try that!!

It is dragging, because it knows we're all waiting for something lol

:haha: you're so funny :D Ah btw I baked you more complimentary "welcome to the darkside" muffins:haha:

Well you get muffins instead, because I hate baking cookies lol

Yay :D Although one day I do need to make oatmeal raisin cookies with walnuts in them*drools*

My lovely TTC dudettes - I wish I could press fast-forward for you (or invent time travel = $$$$!! :haha:). Any symptoms and lack of symptoms are both good signs so never get dis-heartened.

Snuffles and Jaynie - check out my 2ww and you may notice a similarity with the "gushes"! - fingers crossed for you.

Mojo - that's SO awesome! Hopefully we'll end up as Scottish-paranoid-nurse-bump-buddies! I hope this thread brings you so much luck!

Trying - you're nearly getting to that testing day - it's nearly the weekend and once that's over it'll be that time!

Kismet - stay sane - try and find something to distract you if possible. I used to love trailing through the bfp 2ww section over by the announcements. I loved this page

https://www.twoweekwait.com/bfpsymptoms/dpo/index.html

As for me - did my final test on a digital today and it was "pregnant 2-3 weeks" :happydance: I have booked my midwife appt and was automatically give a first scan appt. I'm really scared this won't stick but I need to be as positive as I can. I was climbing the walls this morning because my boobs stopped being sore :wacko:. Other than that - I have no appetite at all and I've got mild AF pain. Keep well everyone and everything crossed for more :bfp:

sooz- my bbs are on and off sore. Most days they're sore, but I have had a day or two where they're not. Also, what type of AF pain are you talking about? If it's crampy, I have that too. I've read it's normal as your uterus is trying to adjust to all the new things going on.

When is your first scan?!

Well ladies I got a :bfn: this morning:( I'm a little sad, but I know there is still a chance. Right?

Oh just started spotting! Oh well looks like AF will be here in full force tomorro ladies getting the cramps

JO4NN4 - I have been test 3 times a day about 10.00 then again between 1 and 2 then again about 5.30. So I don't think I missing it.

Kismet - I haven't had a temp rise either, I really don't think I O this month, either that or it is really late.

Snuffles - I like muffins if there are some going spare :blush:

Jaynie and snuffles - don't give up until AF is here. Just look at Sooz.

Hi and love to all. :hugs:

CC - that's really odd, have you been to the doctor? Like Sooz said there's supplements that are meant to help to but I don't know much about it I'm afraid.

Jaynie and Snuffles - as CC said you're not out 'til AF arrives! Try not to worry. 13dpo is still early.

:dust: to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->