The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

Thanks ladies, I have Friday afternoons off anyway so I'm slobbing out in front of Jeremy Kyle :haha:

Feeling the baby move is definitely amazing, I can't wait for you all to reach that stage too. I'll be about ready to pop by the time you do! Time is marching on.

Sooz have you worked out your due date? Will any of you with buns in the oven be finding out the sex or keeping it a surprise? In fact that goes out to the TTCers too, you must know what you're going to do when the time comes. I did!

:hugs: to you all, whether freaking out about early pregnancy, still waiting for a bean, or waiting for AF to eff off! What a rollercoaster eh?

Hi ladies!! How are you all? Everyone glad its Friday? Unfortunately I am not as I am night shift this weekend :growlmad: lol!!

JO4NN4 - you cant beat a bit of Jeremy Kyle :winkwink: Glad things went ok for you at the midwife though!! :happydance:

From reading what you ladies been chatting about today its made me realise I hadnt even given miscarriage etc a second thought. I have been so focussed on getting a BFP for so long that I hadnt even thought about what comes after that :shrug: I completely understand everyones concerns though it must be such a scary time and Sooz I understand what you mean about knowing too much. I think being a nurse definitely makes you think about things waaaaay too much!! Im praying all of you ladies have a happy and healthy pregnancy!!

I am back at the hospital next week for a scan and more bloods. Who knew TTC could be so complicated lol!

Well I hope you all have a fab weekend xxx

My due date is April 27th. We're still torn about finding out - we'd like to know but not tell anyone else....totally torn! I'm struggling to think ahead at the mo' shall cross that bridge closer to my booking appt (sept 13th). I'm most nervous 'cos my mum is so excited...sounds so daft huh.

Hi Ladies just a quick pop in to check on you all.

JO4NN4 take care of yourself and little one I'm glad you are both OK.

Trying I will keep my fingers crossed for you next week.

Mojo, Boo for nights.

Sooz, Special hugs for you.

AFM, Still no positive OPK, and no temp rise so I still no 'O' But it's OK but BD just in case and hoping it was super early.

Hugs for you other ladies, Have a good weekend.

We will definately be finding out. I am too much of a planner not to haha.

Yes we will definitely find out too! I want to get buying lots of goodies for bugs already! I bought some baby wipes the other day as my first baby buy :)

AFM, still symptom free really! Haven't been hit by the dreaded morning sickness really. Part of me would like some symptons to confirm everything is ok. Hmmm. Will see what Doc has to say Wed :)

I would be like Luvbug and Annaki, would defo want to know whether it was a boy or girl in there. But hubby says he doesn't want to know...so we'll have to see when the time comes!

Feeling a bit better this evening, Kismet - thanks for asking :hugs: I've managed to eat some dinner and keep it down/in (!), and some of my blisters are scabbing over, woo hoo! The doc said today she's hopeful the rash will start to disappear within the next week - cross fingers!

Lots of :hugs: to all, and happy weekend!

Forgot to add, I've ordered some Preseed this evening from Amazon, should be here in plenty of time for my fertile period this cycle. Sooz, did you say you used Preseed? I know it may not be necessary, but I figure it can't hurt, and may make me feel a bit more positive?

Forgot to add, I've ordered some Preseed this evening from Amazon, should be here in plenty of time for my fertile period this cycle. Sooz, did you say you used Preseed? I know it may not be necessary, but I figure it can't hurt, and may make me feel a bit more positive?

I looked into buying pressed if we had any problems and all the reviews we're good. Some women were swearing by it for helping them get pregnant!

Thanks Mojo, I realised you asked me ages ago if this was my first and I never answered - yep! Also in case you're wondering the reason I'm so much further along than these other lovely ladies is that I was an original scardicat back in WTT until a broken condom scuppered our plans :haha: They're catching me up now though!

So we have Kismet and Trying testing early/middle of next week, anyone else have dates in mind?

Argh if you're all finding out you might know before I pop! Or at least very soon afterwards. How weird will that be?! I have a late growth scan at 36 weeks so I'll have to try very hard not to give in then. So all of you who have just recently got your :bfp:s will be due to have you 20 week scan around Christmas, how exciting :D

Morning ladies, well that is my DH packed off for a trip back home to Ireland and he won't be back until Wednesday evening. AF due either wednesday or Thursday but really think shes coming early, having all the symptoms and got up this morning feeling like she had started and was expecting to wipe and see TMI alert - its because I feel so wet down there that I keep thinking she is here.

How am I going to stay sane! Will you all help me? xx

trying - You will be fine because you have to be more than anything else. But we are here and understand what it is like.

AFM - I'm a little past caring now to be honest I tested again this morning and OPK still negative and temp still the same. I'm just hoping AF comes on time so I can start anew and hope I am just having an odd month.

Heylo ladies - keep strong.

I'm so sorry about your cycle CC - you never know - you may wake up one morning and be caught by surprise with a positive opk. It will appear. I know I'm lucky but I had cycles with no positive opks. I only got one the cycle I fell PG and the one before. I wish there was something I could do to help you :hugs:

Trying - You're so nearly there! Look out those test strips and brace yourself! Not long!

Banana - we used the uk alternative to pre-seed called concieve plus - I'm sure it helped cos I don't produce true EWCM. It's also SO comfortable to use! It takes the friction out of the constant BD-Ing!! Lol. I'd use it from now in as well since its such good stuff. It's awesome your making an action plan but hopefully the BFP will get you before you need to get it rolling. I bought expensive agnus castus supplements when I started spotting this month and the jar remains sealed! - hope you're feeling better as well.

Mojo - good luck at your appointment - I hope it's reassuring and productive. I definitely think having the odd linger on the announcements page will keep you positive as there are some fab success stories there. Let us know how it goes.

This is a roller coaster ride. I don't know what I was thinking assuming it'd all be hunky dorey when I got my BFP!

Hey ladies!

Hows everyone doing today?

Kismet/Trying - fingers crossed for you both when testing!

CC - Sorry you're not getting your positive OPK, must be so frustrating!! When is AF due for you?

How are all the bumpettes doing?!

AFM - not much I can say as this month I haven't tracked my cycle in the slightest. My periods are regular so I know my last one was on the 30th and I'll be due again around the 30th (usually 31 day cycle) and I know I was supposed to ovulate yesterday but I haven't checked a single thing and don't even know what CD I am on! I just don't have the energy for it anymore, I feel like i could use vitamins and OPK's but I know that I have healthy normal cycles (they confirmed after my laparoscopy/hysteroscopy that there was nothing physically stopping me getting pregnant now) so it's going to happen when it happens. Even if we did BD at the exact right time every month I still only have a 20%-25% chance of catching the egg so I've decided to chill for a while!

Honey i didn't know you had already been through so much. Great attitude though. XXX We are due about the same time but hay who knows for me this month.

Oh my gosh Jo4nn4- I didn't even think about the 20 week scan being around Christmas- for me I think it would be the first week of December- such an exciting early Christmas present!!

Sooz- how are you doing?

Trying- oh gosh, I hate when DH goes away for more than one day. And with him being a firefighter... eventually he'll be going away for a couple days at a time- I'm going to go crazy! I hate not sleeping with him! Hopefully these next couple days go by super quick!!

banana- That'll be super exciting to start pre-seed. I've heard wonderful things come from it! Hopefully you'll get lucky your first try!

CC- fx'd for you :)

Honey- Sometimes it's good to just lay low and relax about it sometimes. Your mental and emotional state is way more important. So it's good that you're just relaxing and whatever happens happens. fx'd for you too!!!

Honey I'm so sorry to hear about your tough journey - have you tried agnus castus? Hopefully it'll be 3 month luck for you and CC - ive got everything crossed for you.

How's you Luvbug and your apple seed? I'm still scared about loosing my poppy seed but I keep seeing every day as another achievement. I'm struggling a bit with major mood swings and it's driving my poor DH daft.

Thanks for your help keeping me sane today! I've done well with not symptom spotting so Day 1 done, only 3 1/2 days to go :) test stripes are in the drawer since last month, along with an FRER and clearblue conception digi.....me POAS addiction......never! :rofl:

Honey, sending you lots of positive vibes!

CC - fxd for you for getting that pos opk soon xx

Sooz great way to be looking at it, every day is an achievement. Hope your mood settles but am sure that's to be expected with all the hormones rushing round!

Thanks for your kind wishes :) I count myself as lucky as I had endometriosis and a endometrial polyp but got it all lasered/removed in March so pretty much had a full MOT before starting TTC!

Sooz - I haven't tried Angus Cactus but I've heard its good, what does it actually do? Sorry you're having mood swings,at least they're legitimate though!!

CC - Pleased to have some company for the wait! Fingers crossed for this one and that you just had a dodgy batch of OPK's!

JO4NN4 - sorry I meant to say I'm glad everything is well with your little papaya, must have been so scary!!

Trying - well done! You're will power is very impressive! I'm always torn between desperately wanting to test but terrified of seeing a BFN! Sending positive vibes to you!

I'm so excited for you ladies having your scans in December :) I did think the other day if I didn't get pregnant till Oct time then I would be 12 weeks around Christmas and could announce it then! I'm a sucker for Christmas, I absolutely love it!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->