The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

Could be implantion, if its mega mega early for AF, you may have missed ovulation which is easily done! Are you still BDing every other day? You could have caught at the right time.

Enjoy Stobo! :)

Definitely not AF as not developed in a bleed. Stopped yesterday afternoon. Have slight groin pain and slight AF crampy type pain...

Stobbo's awesome! Having a hot stone massage and facial today! Hope you're all having a lovely weekend chickies!

Heylo lovely chickies! Had a lovely time away. Now feel like in floating! I recommend a Stobo trip!
Since my bleed I've had period type sharp pains and a "dragging" feeling in my tummy. Weird. Probably nothing as I'm not getting my hopes up. Not even sure if/when I should do I PG test! On CD 19 today.
Hope your all having a fabby time basking in the sun and getting excited and staying positive about your soon TTC dates or 2WW (CC!). I hope your all wearing sun tab lotion while you bathe in the sun!
I'm sitting on a wee wooden bridge in my parents garden overlooking their wee pond. Bliss!

Big hugs to you all! :hugs:

Sooz,your trip sounds lovely - and I'm glad you're feeling relaxed :thumbup: We've had a lovely day in Bath having a 3 course lunch at a gorgeous hotel,which cost us nothing as we used a voucher bought for us as a wedding present months ago - bonus! Such gorgeous weather,really can't be bothered going back to work tomorrow!

Update - have had sharp groin pain since that bleed. Occasional AF type cramps. Not sure what's going on. How you doing girlies? Bath is lovely banana! Hope you had a nice meal - sounds awesome.

Starting to sound positive hun.

I'm good thanks, loads of cramping myself but I'm sure it is more AF than BFP.

Really looking forward to the weekend and it's only Monday.

Weird huh? I think you start noticing things that were probably happening every month but seem totally new - annoying! I found an awesome page for learning 2WW symptoms.
https://www.twoweekwait.com/bfpsymptoms/dpo/page4.html
I found it interesting and helpful as it shows how different everyone's symptoms are.

Back to cold and miserable in sunny Scotland. I stupidly went out with no tights and i'm so cold! Soooo tired.

It's gone a bit quiet. Is everyone alright?

Think everyone was off enjoying the sun shine Sooz! Im back this morning, playing a little catch up.
I have heard so much about symptom spotting in the 2ww, thinks its all part of the course and as you say sometimes you are spotting things that infact happen every month but we pay no attention to them. lol

I am here this morning. :) On a late shift this afternoon though.

So, one of my mates at work found out she's pregnant on shift on Sunday, and I made her pee on another test and show me. There was no doubt about it! One of these days, I'll hopefully catch up with her and get my own! I don't think I'll tell anyone that early on though. She's told a couple of us at work, but is keeping it quiet for the time being, so I'm in the know! It's hard not to blurt it out... I don't know how I'll keep my secret (when the time comes) for 3 months! :p

^^ How exciting for your friend :) I get you though, I have no idea how I will be able to keep it quiet for 3 months, especially working so closely with nurses (nosey ones at that! lol)

Yes, like me!! Haha! I basically marched her to the loo with one of the pregnancy tests we keep on the ward! :haha:

LOL - i'd be the same! Hope it's not getting you down though Mrs S - I know how hard it can be to see other women getting pregnant! Must be do exciting to see those two lines appear! I can't imagine getting a positive as in so used to looking at one sad wee line.

I'll struggle to keep quiet - I think it's always difficult when you work in healthcare! I've been surrounded by pregnant patients recently and when I was at the spa weekend I could turn a corner without seeing another pregnant lady! They all looked so blooming and happy.

I am a nurse too and there seems to be an epidemic of pregnancies ATM! Everyone in healthcare seems to announce their pregnancies earlier on. I don't want to though. I want to keep it a secret for as long as I can (hopefully up to the 3 month).

Maybe I'm just more aware. I'm a green eyed monster though cos I get overwhelmed by envy when I walk past them.
I went into a deli at lunch today (in uniform) and ended up standing next to a policewoman, I felt like we were on a "what do you want to be when you grow up?" poster...:lol:

Yes, like me!! Haha! I basically marched her to the loo with one of the pregnancy tests we keep on the ward! :haha:

:haha: One of the few advantages of working for the NHS, free pregnancy tests. However I work with older people so don't have much use for them but my ward is right next to the sexual health clinic so they gave me a hand full the other day:thumbup:

You can never keep a pregnancy a secret in the NHS, nurses can smell it out at 100 paces :haha:

It's a good job we don't all work together, if we all get our BFP's soon we could bring down the NHS.

I am here this morning. :) On a late shift this afternoon though.

So, one of my mates at work found out she's pregnant on shift on Sunday, and I made her pee on another test and show me. There was no doubt about it! One of these days, I'll hopefully catch up with her and get my own! I don't think I'll tell anyone that early on though. She's told a couple of us at work, but is keeping it quiet for the time being, so I'm in the know! It's hard not to blurt it out... I don't know how I'll keep my secret (when the time comes) for 3 months! :p

I'm right there with you! Two of the girls I work with are pregnant, and one told us when she was just barely 5 or 6 weeks, and the other at 9 weeks. I want to keep it a secret until about 3 months- hopefully I can. I want to keep it from everyone ( even family ) just in case something happens, I don't want to have a huge group of people to have to tell. At least I'll have my DH to gloat about it with for a little while! hopefully I can keep it in haha. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->