The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

Hee hee Trying - you make me laugh :haha: Again, really impressed at your willpower! Hope you're staying sane :hugs:

Sooz, Annaki and Luvbug - big hugs ladies :hugs: Just think, all the changes will happen gradually and you'll have time to adjust to your belly getting bigger/body changing shape etc.
As for the miscarriage fears, you're already a week or two down the line from when you found out, and that's a HUGE achievement. Just keep remembering what an amazing job you're doing.

Sooz - I hope you manage not to cry or puke on your patients :haha: I'm a real crier anyway, so can't imagine what I'll be like when I'm preggers!

Snuffles, when are you due to OV? I'm due a week today.

Thanks ladies! Don't think I'm staying that sane but I'm coping.

Hubby just texted to tell me he remembers its test week and I'm not to do it until he gets back. Eeeep :) does he not get a poas addiction?

Having symptoms that I'm trying to not read into as this close they could def be AF.

Will need to wait now and see, though did tell hubby I can't be responsible if I test on Wednesday morning if she hasn't showed! Will just need to keep the result to myself (and off course here) until he gets home in the evening :rofl:

Hang in there Trying! Wed will be here soon!

Hope you got your pre-seed Banana!!

Preseed hasn't arrived yet, should be here tomorrow though! Going to get the ball rolling on the SMEP tonight though and start the :sex: - fingers crossed this is the beginning of the cycle that leads to our BFP! Feeling pretty positive at the moment (think it's easier to feel positive when you're not in the 2ww though!).

You feeling any better today, Sooz? :hugs:

Well ladies it sounds as if you are all doing well so I'm going to disappear for a couple of days. I will be back to check on you on Wednesday Trying so hang in there and good luck.
Good luck to the ladies that have their doc appointments this next week.
Will miss you all but as my temp has dropped again today I really think this cycle has had it so I need some time off and I just hope that my next cycle is better.
Take Care, look after yourselves and each other and I will talk to you soon. XXX

You're very right banana. I have my days where I'm good and then other days it freaks me out!

I hope this SMEP works wonderfully for you and you get to join us :)

hahaha Trying... that's hilarious :rofl: bless his heart! haha

AFM, just been hanging in there. Got sick in the car and amost threw up on our way to the bbq- I never get motion sickness but dang that was terrible.
It feels so weird turning down drinks and certain foods that I know I shouldn't eat with DH's family because they don't know we're expecting yet haha.

Banana-I'm a very emotional crier as well. I cried when watching a cartoon yesterday lol. I'm sure I'll cry all the time when pg. Well according to Ovuview I'm due to ovulate in a week too :)

AFM-AF disappeared last night and I felt very very frisky and pounced on OH and she came back for a bit but now she's gone now yay :D Commence modified SMEP plan :D

Kismet really sorry to hear that, big :hugs: I used B6 after stopping bcp as my LP was short and I think it helped. It now sits at 12/13 days. Hope it works for you.

AFM - had to get up this morning and pee in the ensuite as there are no tests in there! It's killing me but I know deep down waiting is for the best, Im not sure if I could cope on my own if it was a bfn, at least of AF comes or it a bfn tomorrow then I know he'll be back to give me cuddles. Good news is temp is still up!

Trying - I'm so so excited for you! No matter what we're also here for you. Don't forget it!

Kismet - so sorry about AF. I know exactly how it feels as I was having that issue too with spotting starting 6dpo. Even with that though I did eventually get my BFP. It was actually the month I had been to the docs and was told to get some hormone bloods taken (esp day 21 progesterone). I've heard B6 can help. I also took agnus castus and EPO.

CC - take care and try and stay positive (which is ripe coming from the most negative person on earth!). We're all here and rooting for you!

Snuffles - good luck this cycle!

Banana - let me know how you get on once it arrives!

Luvbug - sorry you're starting to feel icky. Try and see it as reassuring and that it means your wee bean is letting its presence be known!

AFM - still really struggling mentally with my fears of m/c and struggling to function a bit but I'm focussing in you chicks getting your :bfp:s and not my hang-ups! I really hope it's soon for all you dudettes. You deserve your :bfp:s SO much. :dust: to all.

CC and Kismet - Lots of :hugs: for the both of you.

Snuffles - Looks like we're OV and SMEP buddies for this month! Your cycle is shorter than mine though, so I'll be very jealous when you get to test before me :haha: We kicked off our SMEP last night, just going to try our best to stick to it now for the next week!

Trying, you're being so strong :hugs: It really does sound positive though, and I really hope this is your lucky cycle :hugs:

Luvbug, sending anti-sick thoughts your way lovely! It must be so hard to hide being pregnant from people. I was only thinking yesterday that we have a good friend's wedding in September, right after I'll be testing, and if I can't drink they'll notice it straight away!

Sooz, thank you for looking out for us :hugs: Feel like I really need that support this cycle, I'm finding every cycle gets that little bit tougher mentally. Had a good cry to hubby last night about my worries and fears about not getting pregnant, was good to get it off my chest. Sending you and your poppy seed lots of love and positive thinking :hugs:

Out of interest,those of you who got your BFPs this time - did you :sex: every day or every other day around your fertile time? Just curious!

Banana - we Bd'd every day around ov time but I know everyone does it differently. We previously BD'd every other day and got our :bfp: the cycle we did it every day. I think we may have just been lucky. Just remember to use LOADS of preseed on those days and lie with your legs up after.

Thanks for your support ladies, I REALLY need it, I am going distracted! Now really sure that I am not :(

At least tomorrow will bring an end too it as if its a negative test I would def say I am out at 13dpo.

Thanks Sooz - I think we'll do the same, every other day until the weekend, then every day until a couple of days after OV. At least that way, even if we get a BFN we'll know it's not for lack of trying! Preseed arrived this morning too :thumbup:

Trying, huge :hugs:

It's not long at all now Trying, honestly. Go to bed early and it'll come quicker! I'm rooting for you and really hope this is it. Keep positive.

Banana - good luck and I think you will LOVE pre-seed - it just feels SO good!

AFM - spoke to my boss this pm as my mood has got so bad. She was LOVELY and I actually feel reassured knowing someone knows what I'm going through and why I'm quiet.

Sooz really pleased you spoke to your boss, am really pleased she was supportive xx

we :sex: every other day from the day af stopped to to a couple days after o.

banana and snuffles, I really hope this smep works for you two! I can't wait to see the results!!!

sooz- I am so glad that you talked to someone about it. I'm sure it makes things a little easier not feeling like you have to hide it from everyone. It was just weird this weekend turning down drinks and hot dogs ( which are my favorite, so my Grandfather in-law and father-in-law were both like so how many hot dogs do you want because they know how much I love them and I had to say none that I was just going to have a burger and they were so surprised!) I get more excited as the days go on, like you said each day is an achievement and we need to be thankful! How have you been feeling? like physically?

Trying- I am just so proud of you for holding out! Hopefully all this waiting you're doing will pay off in the end!

Banana- Yay Ovulation and SMEP buddies:happydance:

Sooz- I'm glad that you told your boss and have someone to talk to about it all.

Trying-Soon it will be time to test just try and relax(haha yeah like that's possible)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->