The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

sooz- we're doing good :) I feel better than I was, my uterus area isn't so crampy anymore. Maybe because I'm in sweats haha... but the only thing bothering my is my bbs and my back. I already have a bad back, so it's been even worse. I'm a little bloated, and I've realized that my uterus area is sensitive to the waistband of my jeans pushing on them.... it's uncomfortable. But other then that it's been good. I have this gurgling in my uterus... it's crazy haha. I'm the same way, I think everyday my little apple seed stays in there is an achievement. I worry about it. But I keep reminding myself I'm healthy, and I just need to do the best I can do. It's absolutely crazy to think that I have a little thing growing in there!
I've noticed some mood swings too, poor DH's haha. They've got another thing coming! I freaked out on DH the other day because of some beef I wanted him to cut. I went to bed mad and everything. I felt terrible the next day though.

Oh my the horomones are coming at some of you full force aren't they? Poor ladies:hugs:

AFM-Well nothing really exciting, day two of AF luckily though she hasn't been too heavy or cruel. I was cramping non stop yesterday and I didn't take any pain killers as I'm trying to break the habit. I made banana bread and that is pretty much it lol

Oh my the horomones are coming at some of you full force aren't they? Poor ladies:hugs:

AFM-Well nothing really exciting, day two of AF luckily though she hasn't been too heavy or cruel. I was cramping non stop yesterday and I didn't take any pain killers as I'm trying to break the habit. I made banana bread and that is pretty much it lol

mmmm I LOVE banana bread..... nuts or no nuts?

I made a loaf with and without nuts. Although all baked goods taste better with nuts in them in my opinion:thumbup:

Mmmm I love banana bread too, I'm a no nuts in mind kind of girl :thumbup:

Hope everyone has been having a lovely weekend, I'm not doing too badly entertaining myself :rofl: Going to meet a friend today to take my mind off thinking about testing day :) Bb's were really really sore the last few days and that is very unusual for me, ended up having very vivid dreams again last night, this time involving my nipples! :rofl:

Trying, you're doing very well at distracting yourself, good work! I'm a hopeless POAS addict and would definitely have given in by now :haha:

I've had a nice relaxing weekend, feeling much better and had a friend come to stay - was good to take my mind off TTC for a while. Had a couple of glasses of red wine last night too, figured I might as well make the most of not being pregnant for the time being!

Decided that we'll pretty much follow the Sperm Meets Egg Plan this cycle. With that and the Preseed, hopefully we might get lucky.

Lots of babydust to those in the 2ww :dust:

Annaki, I can't believe you're already 6 weeks! You preggers girls seem to be flying along!

Hi Ladies just a quick one to let you know I gt my positive OPK yesterday and again this morning, My temps have also gone above my cover line so it looks like I'm just late this month. Made sure I pounced on DH this morning.

Good work, CC :thumbup: Hope you feel a bit better about things now xxx

:thumbup: Nice one CC, hope you have caught that egg. Fingers crossed for you!:flower:

Banana...I know 6 weeks already! Although time does seem to be dragging! Keep googling how big the baby is (currently sweet pea size!) and other random things. Still hasn't quite sung in.

Is anyone else petrified or is it just me? I am getting scared about stupid irrational things like having a big belly. I love seeing other ladies bumps but the thought of having my own makes me scared! I realise it's probably just me! And I am scared of going to the Doctors for some reason. I have my apt this Wed. Arghhh! Why is this? I am a nurse but HATE the thought of being the patient. I also HATE having my BP taken as it shoots up and I normally leave apts with a right headache after my BP shooting up due to anxiety.

I think I am just weird. I want to enjoy all the changes that are going to happen to me. :blush::nope::wacko::cry:

Sorry for the rant but it felt good getting my worries off my chest :)

CC- Yay for positive OPKs :yipee:

Annaki- It's fine to let out your worries, because I'm sure the other pregnant gals have them too:hugs:

AFM- I think that this may be the last day of AF, but I don't know. She seems to be lightening up. OH and I have decided to take a modified SMEP approach for this cycle:thumbup:

CC - that's great news! Glad it's finally gone positive for you :happydance:

Snuffles - modified smep sounds good lots of :dust:

Annaki - I am sure it's normal to be worried about things especially since you already know your BP jumps up when you get it checked, hopefully though you will get more used to being poked and prodded. Read this it shows you that sometimes its not always what we think it will be like Its ok/

CC - Yey!!! :happydance: I have everything crossed for you - I'm do relieved for you - must be a relief to see two strong lines! Get at it tomorrow and the next day too!

Annaki - please please don't feel alone. My terrified feelings are about miscarriage, my body letting me down and going through loads to loose my baby/pregnancy. I hate having my BP taken and I remember it bring 160/90 at my pill review last year. I HATE it. I'm scared they'll try and put me on anti-hypertensives! My booking appt with the m/w is on sept 13th. Im more terrified of my pregnancy not making it that far.

Not long now trying!! :happydance:

Good luck for this cycle snuffles. I hope this cycle is "the one"!

^^^ Eeep I know, trying to hold out until Tuesday at least, though AF could be due around Weds/Thurs. I don't feel pregnant at all, only thing I've really had last few days are v v sore bbs (still got, was right now both) and tiredness.

Sore boobs def a good sign - that's what gave it away for me. Both were sore instead of just my right one. Really hope this is it for you Trying!!

Yay great news CC!

You poor thing Annaki, all your worries are totally normal though so don't worry about releasing them here! Just my 2 cents - after the initial meeting and formalities are out of the way appointments with midwives are nothing like appointments with doctors. You only go to the doctor when you're ill, for a start! Providing you get a good one which is more than likely your midwife actually wants to get to know you as all sorts of factors affect what sort of pregnancy you're going to have and how you'll cope with the early days of being a mum. It's nowhere near as clinical or 'doctor-y'. I get on really well with my midwife and appointments with her are more like a rant and a good old chinwag (although admittedly I don't turn up to chat with many of my friends clutching a little bottle of wee :haha:). I hope this helps a little :flower:

As for the body worries, well I'm not really sure what to say about that as I'm having a fair few of my own lately - but again it's totally normal and I'm just trying to embrace it. My body is growing a person and that's all I've ever wanted it to do. I've also always been on the chubby side so am finding it quite liberating to just let it all hang out :haha:

cc- Yay for positive OPK!!!

Snuffles- I'm a no nuts kind of girl haha. But I LOVE banana bread... yum... I might need to make some now.

Annaki and Sooz- I'm in that worrying stage too. More so I am terrified to have a miscarriage too. I'm kinda scared of the body changes I'm going to be going through..

Banana- glad you got to let loose and have some wine!

Hope all you ladies are doing wonderful!

Poas addiction is hard!

Repeating to myself.....I am not testing today, hubby is not home until Wednesday......I am not testing today, hubby is not home until Wednesday. :haha:

Well done Trying - I'm highly impressed. I caved in by now this time last week!

Jo4NN4 thanks for your wise words. They are v helpful!

Remember Luvbug - every day is an achievement!

Woke up feeling queezy and smells on my way to work are making me wanna puke! Also feeling v weepy. Must not cry on my patients!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->