The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

Hi ladies!! How are you all??

Sooz im glad your boss is supportive and im sorry your feeling so anxious about things but im sure everything is going to be grand and I am praying that you have a sticky wee bean in there!! Are you having any morning sickness or anything yet?

Trying - best of luck for tomo I really hope you get your BFP!!!

Banana - good luck with the preseed I really like the stuff and a lot of women find it works very well for them!!

AFM - I had a scan and bloods today which show I have a large follicle (22mm) and good lining. When I called for the blood results this PM the nurse said I should be ovulating today and to BD for the next 3 days. The thing thats getting me - is that im cd14 and for the last 6 months on clomid I have had positive OPK on cd17/18/19. So I did a test today and its BFN - so im thinking the tests have been WRONG for me these past six months and we have been missing the egg? Im so confused, but this was my fist month with proper monitoring and I guess the blood test would be more accurate?!

Baby dust to you all ladies xxx

Girls I tested tonight and it was bfn, I now I'm not out until she shows but doubt it's suddenly going to appear by tomorrow. Looks like my body was playing cruel tricks on me with my so called symptoms :(

Trying - I did a test in the evening and it was a BFN - the next day it was a faint BFP.

Mojo - thanks so much for your kind words. It means a lot. I really hope this scan is finally that key to your BFP - I hope this is the thread that brings you luck. I'm rooting for you getting your hard earned BFP. Keep is updated!

No sickness or anything but my boobs are solid and my surrounding nipples are getting bigger (arreola). Boobs less sore so I'm worried again!

sooz- don't fret it, I know with mine, they're sore most of the time, but sometimes they're not. Like right now they aren't, but they're sore to the touch.

Just jumping on quickly, tested with FRER and still bfn, temp dropped a bit too so looks like AF is coming. I'm okay about it but think will take a step back from bnb for a few days.

Will catch up with all of you soon xx

I really hope you're proved wrong trying but :hugs: if she appears. Stay positive and stay strong and we're here for you. Remember it took us 3months to get our BFP so you're still mega early. :hugs:

Trying...:hugs: Hope the witch isn't on her way! I didn't get a BFP til 15 DPO. Had BFN on CBD at 12 DPO. xxx

Sooz...I have no sickness and the only symptons at the minute are sore boobs, darker arreola and back ache later in the day. I know what you mean about worrying! I would like a bit of morning sickness I think I would be more reassured (although I probably would regret saying that if I get it!).

AFM, we are thinking about telling family this weekend. I would prefer to wait to nearer the 12week mark but we have all sorts coming up which I can't participate in (e.g Go Ape, Nights out Drinking) so its going to become obvious to friends who are going to realise so would prefer to tell family first.

I have had to change my Drs apt to next week as I have to stay in for a delivery today (grr!). So that is booked for next Tuesdday. Trying to relax about it all.

Can't wait to get the first trimester over with!

Sending lots of baby dust!!:dust:

Mojo, I really hope that things start to improve now - lots of :dust: coming your way.

Trying, huge hugs lovely :hugs: As other people have said, you're not out until AF appears, but I know it's hard to stay positive this late in your cycle. Again, massive hugs coming your way :hugs:

Annaki, how exciting to tell your family! Do you have brothers and sisters who already have kids or are you the first?

Trying: As the other ladies have said, you're not out until she shows up.

Annaki: Well next Tuesday doesn't sound too bad, although I know you would rather have it be sooner:)

AFM: Ovuview decided to notify me, that today would be a good day to start charting my CM again. This app is so smart and has become my favorite one. It has dead accuracy :D

Hang in there trying. :hugs: I understand your need for time off. I will still be lurking ladies be good.

Hi ladies how are you all this evening? I am officially in the "two week wait" - again!! Not symptom spotting this month. Going for the relaxed approach. Having day 21 bloods taken on tuesday but apart from that im gonna try forget about things.

Baby dust to all you ladies....positive thoughts!! xxx:thumbup:

Hi mojo :flower: I'm ok thanks, just waiting to OV and cracking on with SMEP. My mum's coming to visit for the day tomorrow, hoping that'll take my mind off baby making for a bit!

Lots of :dust: to you for the 2ww lovely and good luck with your bloods xxx

Lots of :dust: for your 2ww journey Mojo! Have you got a follow up for your results?

Happy BD-Ing banana!

Sooz - I definitely like Preseed! :haha: Made baby making MUCH more fun!

How are you doing lovely lady?

Hey ladies thanks for all the baby dust I will def take some lol. Best wishes to you all its so nice to have the support on here!!

Sooz depending on what my progesterone levels are next week will depend what happens next. I get the blood taken about 8am and results back after 1130am so not too much waiting about.

Banana I love the preseed too!! We have used it again this month!! Its great stuff eh - I think I would even use it when not ttc!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->