The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

Kismet, your doctor sounds a little blunt and rude! :haha: Try not to worry about the referral lovely - at best, you know nothing is wrong and you can BD in the knowledge you're in tip-top condition! And at worst, they find something that needs sorting and sort it out, and you've not wasted months or years TTC with something stopping you. Big :hugs: xxx

Having a bad morning - woke up and I have watery brown cm. feeling v distraught. No cramping. I'm so scared. :cry: I'm on the train to Warwick for the weekend and don't know what to do :cry:.

:hugs: Sooz. I think from what I've read and heard that that is completely normal, just your little one bedding in? And the no cramping is definitely positive, as I think with MC you normally get cramping? Could you ring your GP surgery and see if someone can speak to you on the phone?

No reception - I know I just have to sit and wait and see. Everything I've read has been v positive but it doesn't stop me bring so frightened. Over on the first trimester there's a thread that some girls started in January for the same reason and now they're nearly full term. Thanks for being there banana. :cry:

Hello lovely ladies, I hope you're all well.

Sooz - it's totally normal, try not to worry. It can be either implantation bleeding or a bit of old blood from AF just working it's way out as it's going to be sealed up tight for the next 9 months :haha: I had it at around the same time as you. I think generally as long as it's brown there's no cause for concern (that said, it can be red and nothing to worry about too - but brown is rarely a problem). Maybe ring your GP though just to put your mind at ease? Edit: sorry this posted after your reply. Fingers crossed you can get hold of them later.

Kismet - wow that is a little blunt! Try not to worry though - at least it just means that if you do need help you'll be at the top of the queue and they won't keep you hanging around. Chances are you have just as much chance of conceiving as someone 10 years younger but will just jump the queue is you need any tests :haha: I can see why it's worried you though. Hang in there!

I hope the rest of you are doing good - any plans for the long weekend UK ladies? And any plans for the normal weekend other ladies :haha:?

Hang in there Sooz :hugs:

Jo4nn4, we're off to watch some athletics on Sunday, and to see Batman on Monday! Also (slightly less exciting!) we're making and painting some built in bookshelves with hubby's dad, and picking out fabric for new curtains! Do you have any plans?

Don't know where I'd be without you guys :cry::hugs: Thankyou for being so reassuring. My boobs still hurt and I've got no cramps. Out of hours say its normal this early and as long as its not heavy or bright red. I just have to sit tight and wait. I can only think it was linked to me doing my personal training session last night but the stuff we do is so gentle.

For those of you using pre-seed - we plan to use it all the time from now on as it's so comfy and feels so good. Too nervous to fully BD this early - especially now! If it makes you do more BD-Ing then it can only do good. Hope it's the key to you BFPs. Lots of girls have success with it. x

That's good that you spoke to someone, Sooz. What are you up to in Warwick, anything nice?

I really am hoping the PreSeed does the job! Although can see that it might make my disappointment if nothing happens this cycle even worse, as I'm pinning so much hope on it! Oh well, cross fingers!

Kismet your GP sounds pretty awful!! Try not to worry you will be much better off under the care of a FS!! I really like my FS he is so positive, pro-active and genuinely caring - unlike my GP who couldnt understand why I was "so upset" when I was diagnosed with PCOS. Do you know how long it will be before your seen??

Sooz I am sorry you had such a terrible morning, I have no experience in this area but I am praying everything is fine!! My SIL is almost 20weeks pg and has had a lot of actual bleeding and everything is just perfect with her LO so I am sure everything will be fine! I know it must be really hard but try to have a nice relaxing weekend and let DH look after you. :hugs:

Hope all you ladies have a nice wekened xx

We're seeing some friends. I love Warwick - its a beautiful wee place.

Fearing everytime I go to the loo at the mo. Nothing at my last visit...every wee cramp is sending me into a panic. Why can't I do anything in a straightforward way?! :cry:

Thanks for being so lovely Mojo - all I can do is hope and wait. I've heard so many positive stories which is helping. I can't believe your GP couldn't understand why you were upset?! I had a lassie the other day diagnosed and she was also upset - thankfully our GP sat with her for ages and told her lots of positive stories. You must have been so angry. :hugs:

Aw sooz. From what I've read as well it's not bad unless it is bright red and more than a little spotting. So hopefully everything is ok and it's just your bean burrowing into you so it can have a nice long comfy stay. My thoughts and prayers are with you right now. But, I would agree, if it get to be more and you're no able to handle it, going to get checked isn't a bad idea because it could ease your mind. I'm sure everything is ok :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I know I can't either. It's pretty exciting!
I went to my group visit at the doctors office on Thursday. It was a good meeting. It was nice to hear about all the visits we will be going to.
My next Dr.s apt is in two weeks on the 10th. I am so excited!!!

ooohhhh Banana you're coming up on O day!!! Have you been using pre seed? So exciting! I hope this is your lucky month!

That all sounds so exciting, Luvbug!

Yep, been using lots of PreSeed! We've stuck to BDing every other day so far (apart from we didn't manage it last night so did it this morning instead!). Now going to aim for every day until maybe Tuesday or Wednesday, just to make sure we've definitely covered all bases! I really hope this cycle works, I'm so desperate to catch up with you preggers ladies!

Everything is crossed for you two! I hope this is your cycle!

Yes we can :D I noticed a bit of EWCM, but I'll have to check again to make sure my findings are correct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->