The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

I seem to have crazy EWCM this evening, but not sure (tmi alert!) whether it might be partly PreSeed and :spermy: from this morning?! It doesn't really seem like it, but I don't know - there just seems to be an awful lot of it! Oh the joys of TTC!

Hehe, I keep meaning to ask Banana do you have a journal at all?

I don't have one Snuffles, but keep thinking I should start one! I may make that my mission for the next few days!

Morning ladies, I'm back from lurking, all brushed off and ready to go!

Banana, that sound like a bit of a mixture to me, if you try doing some pelvic floor exercises, when you pee, after sex, but leaving at least 30mins, it is meant to help to get rid of any excess semen so I would think it would work for preseed too. Ohh and I agree you need a journal too!

Sooz - I really hope that the spotting stopped okay and you've had a good weekend away xx

Hope everyone else is doing okay, I have been reading and reading journals and doing small posts so have hopefully kept up with you all xx

Right, journal is up and running - please follow me so I'm not lonely! :haha:

Trying, thanks for the advice lovely :thumbup: It's great to have you back, and I'm sending you lots of :dust: for this cycle xxx

^^ I'm stalking :) Thanks for my :dust: sending plenty in your direction too :)

Hey ladies!

I've been lurking for a while but I'm back now. I'm going through that time when you just feel like you're never going to get that BFP and I just want it more than anything :cry: I'm still not feeling great about it all especially as AF is due Thurs/Fri time but nothing I can do about it! :winkwink:

I had a very poorly dog wake me up at 5.15am so at least I've been occupied today making sure she's ok and cleaning up after her :wacko:

Hope all you ladies are well and get to enjoy the bank holiday!

Sooz - hope everything is ok, it sounds completely natural but I'd be the exact same in your situation! :hugs:

Banana - things sound like they are going well! I'm thinking of using Pre Seed next cycle, heard a lot of good stuff about it

:kiss:

Heylo lovely girlies - I'm here but lingering. Keeping up to date with all your impending ovulations and pre-seeding. Really hope this cycle is the lucky one for you all! Pre-seed is dreamy stuff innit - I don't see why they can't make it a big standard line as its so comfy to use.

AFM - still having beige/brown cm - its mainly first thing and gets lighter over the day. I'm really scared and I'm crying really easily. I've also got what I can only call "uterus bubbles". A kinda gurgling feeling going on. I've read loads of stuff about brown/beige spotting which is half reassuring and half not. There was mention of pregnacare plus (that I take) causing funny coloured cm but its all woolly. At the moment I'm struggling to feel positive about my pregnancy. My cm went clear last night and I thought it might be gone but was orangey/brown again this morning. All I can do is sit tight and wait.

:dust: to you ovulaters - and sticky glue to all you preggers girls (everything sounds exciting Luvbug!).

Honeybee - I know the feeling of "it'll never happen". It's soul crushing but please hang in there and remember its still v early days. :hugs:

Snuffles is like the ultimate journal starter lady haha. :hugs:
She got me to start mine too :)

Sooz- haven't heard from you for a little bit, so hope you're doing ok.

Banana, I noticed that before we started trying I could track my cm so easily. But then when we started trying, I couldn't tell if it was ewcm or if it was sperm. SO I kinda gave up and that's why we decided to stick to the every other day method because I could not tell the difference haha. Yay for your journal. I shall go stalk now
:)

Hope all you lovely ladies are doing good!

Right, I need advice girls! As I said, we're following the SMEP this month, and so far have BDed on CD8, 10, 13 and 14 (this morning). So I used an OPK first thing this morning (about 8:30) and got no smiley face. We had sex this morning anyway, despite the lack of positive OPK. Now I've just done another OPK about half an hour ago and got a smiley face. So...do I just hope that this morning's sex was enough, and do it again tomorrow morning for good luck, or would it be best to DTD again tonight given that you're meant to have sex when you get the positive OPK on the SMEP? I know I'm probably stressing about nothing, but I so want this month to work. Any advice appreciated!

Honeybee, your poor dog! Hope you're not too exhausted! Lots of :dust: coming your way - you could be our next BFP! Lovely to have you back.

Sooz, keep at it sweetheart - you're already over 5 weeks, which is a HUGE achievement. And that apple seed is obviously just trying to make you aware that it's there and settling in for the next 5 months :hugs:

Banana - this morning should cover your bases but I'd also BD at some point tomorrow and maybe even the next day if your OH is up for it? We BD'd on the day we got our positive and for 3 days after but we were just feeling a bit wild :lol:

Oooooh everything seems to be going well for a lot of you ladies :D

Honeybee: Sorry to hear about your dog. I hope she's okay.

Sooz: I'm sure everything will be fine

AFM: Still just sitting around waiting for my positive OPK, and craving some damn mac n cheese

Honeybee - hope your doggy is okay and good to see you back from lurking :)

Sooz - really hope that it's nothing for you to worry about and bubs is just settling in properly.

Banana - yay for the smiley face :) this morning will have covered it for today unless you are feeling up to more!

Sooz- haha we must have posted at the same time! I have the gurgling feeling in my uterus too. I've read that it's your uterus growing. I have it quite often. Usually after I eat, or right before I eat ( when I'm really hungry ) and sometimes just randomly. It's not in my tummy, it's in my uterus. It's a crazy feeling. Are you taking prenatals? I'm sure everything will be ok. As long as it's not bright red!!

Banana, I agree with what the others have said, I think if you do it again tomorrow you should be covered. I've read that sperm can live in you for 3-5 days. SO, tomorrow should cover your bases fx'd for you!!!!!

Honey- :hugs: to you. Hopefully this will be your month!

Trying, I think hubby might go on strike if I say we have to :sex: again tonight so probably best to leave it 'til tomorrow morning! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->