The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

CC- I'm so sorry to hear that. Hopefully like the others have said, it is an easy fix and then you'll be on your way to your :bfp: soon. Don't give up hope. Miracles do happen! :hugs:

Kismet, yes you can have your cookies :)

AFM: Got my positive this evening at 10:10. OH and I BD'd earlier after I got out of the shower. So I have a question, if I get my positives at night what time do you think I release my egg?

I have no idea, I'm afraid. :shrug: The only way I know mine at all is through charting. :shrug: FX that this is the month!!!

I'm trying to convince OH to give me the goods in the wee hours of the morning before he leaves for work so that I can just go back to sleep and marinate lol

Lol it just may be :haha:

I don't actually plan on robbing him of what little sperm he makes in that time frame. I just typed that because he was reading over my shoulder lol

CC big big :hugs: as everyone else has said we are here for you no matter what happens. Hopefully your doctors appt will be positive and not require anything more than hormonal interventions :hugs:

CC, huge huge :hugs: Hopefully there is an easy fix, and I'll keep everything crossed for your docs appointment lovely. Stay strong :hugs:

Luvbug, yay for bloat :happydance:

Sooz, so glad you spoke to your EPU, and I'm sure they'll put your mind at ease and give you lots of support. Lots of :hugs:

Snuffles, it's 2ww time now!

Kismet, sending speedy OV thoughts your way!

Jo4nn4, I can imagine time goes much more slowly when it's your own pregnancy!

Trying, how long to OV? You doing ok?

AFM, I'm settling into the 2ww...and trying to relax! Hoping that being back at work next week will help to take my mind off things a bit!

^^ Yay for the tww Banana, hope that it goes quickly for you being back at work on Monday will surely help :thumbup:

AFM -CD6 today, expect to ovulate around CD14-15 so next Wednesday/Thursday judging by the last few months, have ordered more opks to use alongside my CBFM (yes I'm a poas addict!) the plan is not to tell hubby when I think I am ovulating, he knows it is next week at some point but that is it. Last month there were a few performance issues so we both thought it would be best if he didn't know this month so as to not put him under pressure.

Plus I told him last night, the more you get it the more you want it! Hope that works :winkwink:

Hello all, Bless you for asking about me!

Been off the boards for a bit but have just read all the posts I have missed. Big hugs and baby dust to you all :hugs:

AFM, now 7 week and 2 days and have upgraded to Blueberry!

Main symptons have been sore boobs and very hungry! Thought I had got away with m/s but it has hit me this morning. Feel very nauseous! I have the dreaded GP apt this afternoon. Haha. Been monitoring my BP at work and it has been fine, so it better not shoot up when I hit the surgery (but I know it will!).

Not really got much of a bump. Keep asking hubs as I get convinced I have but he can't see anything. Can't wait for the 12 week scan to go out and buy lots of white things! Definitely finding out the gender at 20week scan. What are all
of your thoughts on this?

Oh and I have been having dull cramping on/off. I haven't worried about it too much as I have read it is normal. Anyone else?

Xxxxxx

Good to see you Annaki, and to know everything's ok :hugs: Can't believe you're 7 weeks already! Hope the nausea doesn't hit too badly! I would love to find out the gender at 20 weeks, but hubby isn't so sure - I'm hoping he'll crack by the time we get to that stage!

Trying, don't worry - I'm a POAS addict too :blush:

Ladies I have an appointment with my GP for 17.20 tonight so will let you know what he says. I have printed off all my charts for him to look at, I hope he doen't think I'm a nut.

Annaki - so relieved to see you! I'm glad you and your wee bean are doing all - I canny believe you are 7 weeks - that's nuts! You must have a wee pouch by now?!

Luvbug - hope you're still feeling ok!

Banana - best of luck for your 2ww - I really hope this is your bean-catching cycle. Everything crossed for you! Don't go daft with symptom spotting!

Trying and Kismet - my mum said when she was trying for me POAS wasn't an option as they didn't exist. Meaning they also found out when they were pg at around 6/7 weeks! I sometimes think life must've been a bit easier!

All you girls waiting to ov or currently Oving - I hope you're having loads of fun - especially those of you sliding around with pre-seed! Looks like a lot of you will be in the 2ww together.

CC - best of luck today and I really hope your GP doesn't give you the "but you're so early in TTC" line. I'm sure (s)he will take you seriously as you have been doing all the right things. They may suggest chucking away the temping and chilling - one GP said to me "chuck those pee stick things and relax". Whatever happens I hope you come away reassured and with a plan. Keep us updated.

AFM - my HCG came back well over 20000 which apparently is reassuring. I'm booked in for an early scan tomorrow to rule out ectopic. Tbh I'd rather wait a bit before a scan but they seen to think there will be something worth seeing. I'm only 5+3 so can't imagine there will be anything to see!

Sooz, that all sounds really positive, yay :happydance: And brilliant news about the scan, they're obviously taking really good care of you :thumbup:

Annaki cramping is totally normal. I had loads - more than when expecting AF! Still get it now but it feels more like pulling/stretching. Until I was about 8 weeks though it just felt like AF cramping which was quite scary. Also re: gender - we're team yellow! We always said we would be but never quite believed I'd stick with it :haha:

Good luck with your appointment CC. I hope the doctor doesn't think you're a nut! I had a similar experience to Kismet and Sooz in that I discussed my worries about TTC earlier this year and said I'd bought a CBFM and my GP seemed to think I was a bit obsessive and shouldn't bother. Taking all the info you've got certainly can't do you any harm though anyway.

Snuffles - good luck with your zombie sex :haha:

Good luck to those of you waiting to OV and in 2ww, seems like you're starting to sync up!

Sooz - I had a scan at 5+4 and they could see a gestational sac, yolk and the beginnings of a foetal pole (and, of course, that it was all in the right place - and that there was only one!). They asked me to go back 2 weeks later which I did and saw the heartbeat at 7+5. Just so you know, as it's too early to see a heartbeat your scan notes will probably say 'viability unknown' - don't freak out (I did :blush:), that's totally normal, just a particularly scary choice of words.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->