The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

Evening all!

Just to confirm all is well with my doggy, took her to the vets tonight for her jabs and spoke to him about the fits and he's perfectly happy with how she is so all good at the moment - I'm such a worrier!!!

Don't really want to talk about me right now, lets just say I'm not in a good place right now, AF is due on Friday and not sure how I'll handle it when it comes.

CC - I am so sorry to hear about everything!!! Huge hugs from me, I really hope everything goes ok. Hopefully the doctor can be reassuring and offer you some constructive advice and information. Whatever happens you know we are all here to support you, just remember that x

Sooz - I'm pleased everything is going better for you, at least they are taking you seriously and reassuring you

Annaki - nice to hear from you again! Can't believe you are 7 weeks already,does it feel like it's going fast?

I'm with JO4NN4, we'd be team yellow, I absolutely love surprises and would like a surprise at the end of all of that hard work and pushing!! Poor old DH doesn't get a choice!

All the TWW'ers and Ovulators best of luck!!!

JO4NN4...Thanks for the reassurance. I thought it must be normal. Not had any bleeding with it. Had post coital light spotting on wiping so Hubs is on a sex ban ATM. Hehe. I know that's nothing either due to changes down there but I don't like to see it! Aww, I admire the people who like a surprise. I am an organiser. I need to know if I am buying girlie or boy-ie things!

Sooz...the HCG result sounds promising. Its nice to know they are giving you a full looking over though and hopefully it will make you feel more reassured. Us Nurses sometimes know too much though which doesn't help at times.

Kismet...Hello! No we haven't spoke much. I sometimes am more of a 'lurker' so I have seen quite a few of your posts on other threads. Nice to meet you!

CC...:hugs: Let us know what the outcome is.

Banana...I am all for finding out! I will get my 20week scan beginning of December so it will be a nice Christmas present!

AFM...Had my GP appt with the family Dr who has know me all my life. As I have moved out of the surgeries catchment area though I have to register at a nearer surgery to my house. :cry::cry: I know it makes sense but he has been my GP all my life. So, no further forward with seeing a midwife as now I need to register at another practice and go through the whole process again.

Banana- Yay for tww!!!! I hope this is your lucky one!

Snuffles- Well looks like you need to open a bakery.... since everyone is placing their order I would like something sweet too! :winkwink:
Yay for tww for you too! I hope this is your lucky one as well!

Annaki- I am much like you and need to plan and am way to organized and anal to not find out what we're having lol. One of my coworkers is pregnant and isn't finding out and that's even driving me nuts!

Sooz- I am so glad to hear that your levels are looking good! Like Jo4nn4 said, remember that it's most likely too early to see a heartbeat so don't panic!!

Honey- :hugs:

AFM all I want to do it eat. eat. eat. and more eating. nom nom nom. I'm eating right now as I type haha. yummy peaches!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: to all you lovely ladies who are in the tww or ov'ing or waiting to o!

Banana: Yay TWW buddies :D Who knows maybe we'll be bump buddies together as well:happydance:

JO4NN4: Lol zombie sex did not happen I was too tired. OH ended up not going to work today because of back problems. I think it's a combination of working and all the sex we've been having:blush: I'll probably get him again in the afternoon though:winkwink:

Luvbug: I know, I just might have to open my own BnB bakery. *Throws on bakers hat*:cake: what would you like?:rofl:

AFM: Well not much to report really. Going to BD with OH again today tomorrow, and Friday to make sure we got it all covered.

Sorry if I've forgotten to respond to anyone:flower:

Hi Ladies, Thank you so much for your support it is really appreciated. I dont think I would have had the strength to walk into the GPs today with out knowing you girls were sending me positive thoughts :hugs:
My GP was great and funny. He was a new GP and in fact his first day and was running 40 minuets late but really spent the time to listen to my concerns. He really wasn't convinced about me charting and stated that the evidence on charting is very up in the air. He also didn't think 4 months TTC was worth worrying about, And also thought I shouldn't be worrying until we have been trying for 2 years :saywhat: I said I was 36 and don't have 2 years but he said as far as he was concerned every women is different and not to worry about my age.
But he was happy to do 21 day bloods to see what is going on. Even if it is just to reassure me. I'm happy with that, either he is right and we continue as we are or I'm right and I get treatment. But I tell you seeing that little box ticked on the blood form that says menopause check really isn't fun. I'm CD 28 now so I just need to sit and wait for 3 weeks and see how we go.
Thanks again girls and love you all to bits :hugs:

Yay Honeybee it'll be nice to have another team yellow-er in the group! I thought I was being pretty strong about it all until I realised all these lovely ladies who've recently got their bfp's will reach 20 weeks and know what they're having before I give birth :haha:

Annaki - I don't know about post-BD spotting as OH sure as hell didn't get any for a long while in the first tri. I felt so rough we had our longest dry spell ever! I'm sure it's nothing to worry about but can see why it'd alarm you enough to avoid it. I've just seen in you signature you got married in May 2010 - me too! When's your anniversary? Ours is the 29th.

Luvbug - at least you're craving healthy things! You go crazy with those peaches girl!

Snuffles - OMG as if you crippled your OH with too much BD - that must have been the best excuse not to go to work ever :haha::haha:

CC - I'm so glad to hear your appointment went well. It makes so much difference to have a nice GP doesn't it. Who knows maybe you'll get your :bfp: this month and never make it to that next appointment :thumbup: Not sure if I've mentioned here before but I have a little anecdote which may reassure you a little - I have a relative who had her first at 42 and then (natural!) twins at 44 - a lot of babies very close together at any age! She had perfectly normal pregnancies and all are well and happy. You've got ages yet! :hugs:

Wow it's been busy in here today :happydance:

Sooz - I am really pleased that your blood levels are looking good, good luck for the scan tomorrow :)

CC - that is good news about the GP going to do the bloods for you, at least he is taking it seriously enough and hopefully the bloods will show good results for you. Roll on the next three weeks :)

Snuffles - I Can't believe you have broken your OH :rofl:

Honeybee - big big :hugs: We are all here for you, lots of :dust: to you for Friday that wil keep that witch at bay. Glad your doggy has got a good bill of health from the vet though that must be a bit of a weight of your mind.

AFM - I had a bit of a wobble today over on my journal, but I have picked myself up and brushed myself off (again!!) New opks arrived today to use alongside the cbfm, hopefully cycle 3 will be lucky for me, three seems to be a lucky number on these boards for quite a few recently :)

Sorry if I missed anyone, there has been so much going on here today! :hugs: to everyone xx

Morning ladies :) How is everyone?

Today is my Friday, I am rostered on for the weekend so it means I get Thursday/Friday off :happydance: Though it also means that you follow that with 7 days on shift :(

Honeybee - how are you doing today? Have you decided when you are going to test or are you waiting and praying AF is late?

Hello lovelies!

Just back from my scan and everything looked normal for my stage. Yolk sac v evident. I'm
More relieved that it's growing in the right place! She told me it was too early to see a wee heartbeat so thanks to you lovely girls that didn't phase me. Fingers crossed there's no more hiccups from here on! Thanks for keeping me sane and supported girls - I don't know where I'd be without you. :hugs:

Honeybee - we're on edge - when will you test?

Trying - 3 has been the magic number around here so good luck!

CC - your doc sounded lovely. At least they're willing to get the ball rolling with blood work. That's a positive start. Tbh I heard the same about temping but so many girls use it. I think you'd have to wear a permanent thermometer for it to be truly accurate. Hopefully you'll have what happened to me and get your BFP before you have your bloodwork done! I hope you're feeling a bit better and less alone. J04NN4's right though - we'vd got a high prevalence of older mums where I work who manage to concieve naturally well into their 40's. My SIL had a 54 year old lady at her aquanatal class who concieved naturally! Youre far off being an "older mum". Please don't get disheartened.

Stay strong chicks and keep positive. Dust and sticky thoughts your ways xx

Sooz really pleased that everything is looking good and all in the right place!

Yay I'm so glad to hear that Sooz! Do they want you to go back or have you got to wait until 12 weeks now? Do you have the date for that yet?

Hope you enjoy your time off Trying although not so much the 7 days on afterwards. Looking at your ticker though that'll take you right through to OV so hopefully that means it'll fly by :thumbup:

It's been so busy in here! Right, will try and remember everyone...

Honeybee, you're so close now! Hope you're feeling ok lovely :hugs:

CC, that's brilliant news about the bloods - and hopefully you'll get your BFP in the meantime and they won't be necessary!

Sooz, so pleased about your scan! :happydance: Really happy for you and your little poppy seed :hugs:

Luvbug, sounds like you're not having any trouble eating!! Enjoy!

Snuffles, it would be AMAZING if this was our lucky cycle for both of us! Cross fingers!

Trying, glad you're feeling chirpier :hugs:

AFM, we had a bit of a :sex: fail yesterday! We tried in the morning and evening, but hubby just wasn't feeling it! Think the every day BDing has taken it out of him! Hoping that we'll still be ok, as we BDed on CD 10,13, 14 and 15 and my first positive OPK was on CD14. I'm pretty sure from my CM that I OVed on CD15 too. I would have felt better if we'd DTD last night too, but I think in all likelihood it was too late for my egg by then anyway! We'll try and BD again today (CD17) just incase I didn't OV when I thought I did! Feeling a bit wobbly about it all today, I just hope it's enough and we get that BFP :cry:

I knew I'd forget someone! Annaki, what a pain about your doctor! Hope you manage to find a good one nearer to home.

Bugger, just seen that you're an apple seed Sooz, not a poppy seed! Sorry!

Hi ladies how are you all today? Just popping in to say a quick hello I have been quietly lurking over the last few days as been working and not had time for much else :nope:

Sending much baby dust :dust: to all the ladies ovulating or about to ovulate. Glad to heard everything went well at the scan Sooz - Hope its put your mind at ease!! Good luck to those testing this week - I really hope you get your BFP!! As for those in the tww - I hope your staying sane!! lol

AFM I am 8dpo and trying VV hard to not symptom spot! Had day 21 bloods yest will get results tomo. The nurse at the clinic also told me yesterday that by the time you get a smiley face on an OPK you can already have ovulated :saywhat: so I am completely done with them as they have ruled my life for the last six months and im no further forward. Who said TTC was simple??!!

Have a lovley day ladies xx

Oh my...morning sickness (aka all day sickness!) has hit me with avengance! As soon as I hit the 7 week mark on Sunday it's been around haven't actually thrown up just feel like I have constantly got car sickness. Also, I keep fancying random things then going off the. The other day it was orange marmalade. Never touched since. Then strawberries. Also in the fridge going off. Today it's been cheese and chutney. Don't think il fancy that tomorrow either.

Mojo...8dpo...eeek...I would def be POAS by now! Although I got a negative at 8dpo. Hope it's your month!

Banana...I think that is more than enough! Got my Fx'd for you x

Sooz...bet it was lovely just seeing that on screen though! When is your next scan booked for? I want mine! Although I have yet to see a midwife. Still early days though.

Trying...have a lovely weekend! Today is my Sunday, I am on 2 13 hr shifts from tomorrow...tomorrow is my Monday morning...BOoooo!

JO4NN4...we got married 1st May. We should both have our babies then on our 3rd anniversary :)))

Sorry pressed send before I had finished!

I couldn't see everyone's posts as its been so busy so sorry if I have missed you! X

annaki hope you are feeling better soon, Morning/allday sickness is my worst nightmare. I hope it leaves you soon. XXX

Sooz I'm sorry I didn't ask you how your scan went, I hope you got to see little pip well and happy. XXX

Sooz- I am so glad that your scan went well! I'm sure that has made you feel loads better! As everyone is asking, when is your next scan going to be?

Annaki- That's got to be rough. Hopefully it doesn't last for long!

Banana- Aw :hugs: just remember that those little spermies can live 3-5 days in there so you should be good :)

Mojo - eeek, not long 'til testing for you! Best of luck! :thumbup:

Annaki, the MS sounds rough :nope: Really hope it gets better soon lovely!

AFM, feeling much perkier today! Trying to busy myself with doing stuff around the house whilst I'm still on holiday and have the time! Put up new curtains and bookshelves yesterday :happydance: I also need to start doing some planning and prep for school, but that's not so fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->