The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

Back on Monday for an INSET day, and the kids are back on Tuesday. Eeek!

:flower: Heylo lovelies!

Feeling a bit better about things and just cracking on (amidst the nausea, diarrhoea, sare boobs, and lack of appetite - fun fun). My next scan will be 12wks but we're considering getting an 8wk done to see our pip's heartbeat. Oh the joys of being a totally paranoid nurse. I was furious though as my boss wanted a copy of my early pregnancy report to prove I'd been there :dohh::growlmad: - Like I would make that up?!

Anyways, enough of my moans.

Annaki I feel your pain with the nausea - I just long to feel hungry again. We need to appreciate it's a good sign and we're lucky. I find nice juicy fruit is easiest to eat. I've also developed a crush on Heinz tomato soup.

Banana - I hope the 2ww doesn't torture you too much. I definitely think you've put in plenty BD hours so fingers crossed for you chick.

Mojo - sorry you're so frustrated. I did also hear that about OPKs but it can't be truely correct as we didn't BD the day before I got my BFP - we only did it the day it went positive and the days after. I wouldn't get disheartened by what you were told. I'm sure it varies from chick to chick.

Anyone seen Honeybee and snuffles? Hope they're both OK :kiss:

Symptoms are good Sooz :thumbup: (even of they don't feel it at the time!) And you're almost a sweet pea, eeek!

Symptoms are def good to have!

Sooz can't believe your boss, that's blooming typical of our caring profession :(

Hey all,

CC - Pleased you at least got some action from the doctor, like you say hopefully its a win win situation. I know it's not easy but stay positive :hugs:

Sooz - Pleased everything is going well! I work in the NHS (not medical, just admin) and I think sometimes its worse knowing the "behind the scenes" stuff, luckily I'm mental health so not clued up on the acute site as much!

Hope everyone else is ok and keeping busy/staying positive :thumbup::flower:

AFM...
I had such a bad day yesterday. I checked my cm in the morning and it had gone a tan colour, which is what happens before my period starts. I was so upset, I couldn't stop crying and had to go home from work. I was a mess :cry::dohh: Anyway after a long talk with my mum I decided it was onwards and upwards, on to the next cycle.
I had already decided I was going to take a test Thursday morning as it's the day my period is due and also I knew that it would just "draw a line" under it all and stop me trying to convince myself there was still a hope I was pregnant.
So this morning I took a Clearblue digital (with conception indicator). I did it then left it on the side, washed my hands milled around, I glanced at it and it had the little timer up and "pregnant" so I thought it was just loading the "not" up. Looked back after a second and it said "pregnant 1-2 weeks"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got my :bfp:!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
DH was already at work so I had such a looooong day before I could tell him so I went out and bought him a little baby t-shirt with "I love my mummy and daddy" on it and it came in a little muslin bag so I put the test in with it and gave it to him when I got home, he's really excited :haha:

So I know everyone says it and I was always sceptical but it's true, you're not out until the :witch: shows!!!

:hugs: and :dust: to all

Aaaah, congratulations Honeybee!!! :happydance: So pleased for you lovely!

The plan is to test at 11 or 12 DPO at the earliest, which will be next Friday or Saturday. We're at a friend's wedding on the Saturday, so I'm a bit torn about testing before that as I will be gutted if I get a BFN - but I doubt I'll be able to stop myself anyway!

Argh!!! honeybeeeeeee!! I started reading your story and I felt so bad for you but then I squeaked as I read it to the end!! You must be over the big cheesy moon!! Huge congrats to you! I had exactly the same - browny cm and the :BFP:. I am sooooo chuffed for you! Hope this is a v sticky poppyseed for you!! :happydance::happydance:

It's always tricky, TWW is just the worst time!
If it is a BFN (fingers crossed for BFP though!!!) then at least you can relax and have a few drinks at your friends wedding, guilt free...

Thank you Sooz, I am so so excited! Think our stories leading up to BFP were very similar - god damn that brown spotting tricking me! I'm still in shock and can't believe it :happydance:

Yaaaaay congratulations Honeybee! I'm so pleased for you :D Have you worked out your due date?

Banana I hope it's a :bfp: so you won't have to worry either way - but like Honeybee says you can at least let your hair down if it's negative. You'll probably drive yourself mad about it either way so I'd say just test but then I'm not known for my restraint :haha:

Sooz, I hope you're feeling better soon. Lack of appetite was a symptom that really took me by surprise - is it just me that thought you ate like a horse when pregnant?!

Mojo how did your appointment go? Got your results back yet? Hopefully it will shed some light on things.

Annaki - yay! 3rd anniversary babies! It seems to be a pretty common amount of time to wait. People started pestering us about when there would be babies after about a year of being married :haha:

Sorry if I've missed anyone :hugs:

Thanks JO4NN4! I think I'm due around 10th May - day before my sisters birthday!

Aww thanks Trying! xx

Hows it going for you? Are you waiting for ov?

:dust: for you!

Thanks JO4NN4! I think I'm due around 10th May - day before my sisters birthday!

Ahh that's my mum's birthday and mine is on the 12th - I might get a new birthday buddy :happydance: :haha:

:haha: how strange would that be! My sister hates birthdays (she's extremely shy) so I think she'll be glad I'm due around then as it will take a bit of the focus away from her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->