The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

Yay Honey!!!!! So exciting!!!! Congratulations!!

Sooz- I think that's pretty ridiculous that your boss made you bring in proof. Who makes that up?!

Banana- eeekkkkkk fx'd for you!

AFM- I am not feeling good at all today! I was exhausted yesterday. In bed at 9:00. Slept terrible. Woke up this morning feeling absolutely horrible. Almost didn't go to work. Cried a little. Ate something because it felt like I was just super hungry. It helped a little, and now I've eaten lunch. But I still feel yuck. Definitely not one of my better days that's for sure. I'm so ready to go home and lay down and take a nap.
AND the laundry needs to be folded, it's been sitting there forever. DH has been working a lot and I've been so tired this last week that I haven't done it. It's driving me crazy! I'm going to try and do it tonight because I can't take it anymore haha. Stupid laundry. I need to find a laundry fairy.

Hope all you ladies are having a wonderful day!
And :dust: :dust: :dust: to you all!

Jo4nn4, I'm not known for my restraint either :haha:

Luvbug, big :hugs: sweetheart. Take it easy lovely lady.

Honeybee my lovely congratulations I'm over the moon for you. This is one lucky thread all these BFP's. XXX

Sooz: I'm still here, just been busy trying to figure all of the stuff for OH's hand and what not. Also prepping myself for my interview tomorrow. Plucked my eyebrows and hurt so bad for some reason.

Honeybee: OMG congratulations sweetie:yipee:

AFM: Not much really happening, just preparing for my interview tomorrow. Wish me luck!

Good luck Snuffles, will be sending you brainy interview thoughts tomorrow.

AFM I caved this morning and took a test BFN, not surprised but still no AF...... I know it isn't over but I just wish I would get one or the other. I can't move on either way at the moment. As can't organise for me to get my bloods done until I know when she is going to show her face.

I'm not really sure because my temps have been odd but I got a possitve OPK on day18 and 19 and I'm now day 31, Which is the longest cycle I have ever had. I don't know if it is all messed up or what.

CC - I really really really hope a :bfp: is lingering. I've got everything crossed for you. I know the frustration as I was in your position last month with the spotting and waiting for AF to appear so I could start my blood work! :hugs: stay strong missy.

Kismet - poor you!! Infestations freak me out! How stressful for you! How are you getting rid of them? We have a problem with Slaters (I think they're called woodlice in England?). We live in a basement flat and there's always one wandering about. We're kinda used to them now! Just noticed you have Simon's cat as your pic. I LOVE it. I always look forward to new vids on YouTube! My favourite is the wake-up one and the one at the back door!

Honeybee - hope you're settling in nicely to your new pregnancy role!

Thanks honey but i really don't think so, It has been strange from the beginning.

Hey ladies,

CC - I'm so sorry you're having all these problems, fingers crossed you could be like Sooz and have this uncertain month and then go on to your BFP, or at least get your bloods done and go from there. It's horrible being in limbo

Snuffles - good luck!! Let us know how it goes :flower:

Sooz - It's the strangest feeling, I'm so used to thinking "when I get pregnant" that I have to catch myself now!! Hope all is well with you and your little apple seed!

Kismet - Thank you :flower: I still can't believe it and don't think I will till we see the midwife and she confirms I'm not dreaming! Sorry about your moth infestation, sounds awful!! Have you had it before?

Hope all you other ladies are well and thank you again for all your lovely wishes :happydance: xxx

p.s. Can I have the laundry fairy next please! :winkwink:

:dust: or...laundrelus totallus!!

Dammit - Molly Weasley would know what to do!

Luvbug - Aw I hope you're feeling loads better today. Did you get to take your nap yesterday in the end?

Snuffles - good luck for your interview! But then you've probably had it by now. How did it go?

CC - sorry about the bfn, if we've learned anything on this thread though it's that you're not out until the witch arrives! Sooz and Honeybee were both convinced they were out. Don't get too disheartened yet, you still might not need to make that appointment :hugs:

Honeybee - I hope pregnancy is treating you well so far lovely!

Kismet - I hope you get sorted soon. Bleugh. This is a woodlouse: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woodlice It lists what they call them in different countries and there's a few for Canada so you might know them by another name.

Sooz - how are you feeling? And why don't you have a pregnancy journal yet?!

AFM, had an appointment with the midwife today after a few days of cramping. She's off on holiday next week so I knew I'd drive myself nuts if I didn't contact her. She checked everything and was really nice and reassuring. I also had a bit of a traumatic moment as she asked to see my pantyliner and she... she... I can barely even bring myself to write it - she sniffed it. Bleugh! All you NHS ladies probably know this is a thing but oh my god it came as such a shock :haha: Anyway she checked baby's heartbeat and fundal height and my uterus has grown over 2cm since my last appointment just under 3 weeks ago so she was happy to conclude that's what's causing the aches! So I'm feeling much better now and can enjoy my weekend without pestering too much :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->