The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

Evening ladies! How are you all? Everyone looking forward to the weekend? Or are you working like me? :growlmad:

JO4NN4 - You really made me LOL ha ha I bet no1 has ever "sniffed" your underwear before. Did you never see that being done on OBEM?? However, Im glad everything is ok with the baby!!

Kismet - sorry to hear about your infestation! My cats had fleas once and I completely freaked out!! Spent dayyyyyyssss cleaning the house!!

Snuffles - hope your interview went well my fingers are crossed for you!!

CC - my fingers and toes are crossed that you are heading for a BFP this month!!

Honeybee - CONGRATULATIONS!! Fab news hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!!!!

Sooz - hope your feeling a bit better since you had your scan?!!

Luvbug - hope your feeling better soon!!!

Sorry if I have missed any of you ladies xxx

AFM - I got my progesterone levels back at 78.8. The nurse had told me when she took the blood that they wanted it to be over 25 so a pretty good result. I am 10dpo today and I STUPIDLY took a HPT. Did 3x ICs and all had faint lines so did a clear blue which was completely negative so im wondering if these were evaps tho they had colour and came up within the time frame. This is why I should not test!!! Im so mad at myself!!

Anyways, hope you all have a lovely weekend xxx:happydance:

I haven't had my interview yet as it's at 1:30 and it's almost noon here now. I'll be leaving shortly to bus there.

I had tan CM in my underwear this morning, and again when I wiped. Anyone want to analyze that for me?

I'm off, I'll update you all later :hugs:

:rofl: Kismet

Interview went well ladies. I'm waiting for the department manager to call me to schedule another one :D

I'm still having a bit of tan CM. I put a liner on and it has a little spot of tan on it. When I went to the restroom before my interview there was a little bit of bloody CM mixed with a bit of lining maybe like the size of a small booger to give you an idea. When I went to the restroom again at home I wiped and there was a little bit of tan uterine lining on the paper, again about the size of a small booger. I also keep getting cramps in my right side. Any ideas?

Snuffles- I'm glad your interview went well! I have my fingers crossed! How many DPO are you? If it's early enough it could possibly be implantation bleeding.. not sure thought I never got that lol.

Jo4nn4- that is so crazy that she sniffed it hahahahaha :rofl: Why?! haha

Sure ladies, if she does a good job here I'll send that little fairy on her way over! She still hasn't showed up, but she will soon.

Banana- how are you feeling dear? Keeping your mind off of the tww?!

No I've never seen anyone do that before! I watch OBEM religiously but only since I've been pregnant as it used to upset me too much before :dohh: I was absolutely mortified!
She said it's to check that any fluid leakage is discharge and/or pee rather than amniotic fluid or anything nasty/infected. Apparently the fluid has a very distinctive smell so it's a really good way to check. I'd been having quite a lot of watery discharge rather than any white creamy stuff like the books say is the norm so I was a little worried I was leaking fluid - but it seems that's just the way I am :shrug: I've had it the whole time I've been pregnant. Also the old pelvic floor is starting to fail (oh yes, it starts to happen before giving birth, how did I not know this?) so I'd probably just been peeing myself without realising. How embarrassing this pregnancy malarkey is :blush: This is very normal and common apparently though so prepare yourselves girls!

Snuffles I have no idea, do you normally have any spotting at all at this time of the month? It sounds like implantation but I know nothing about that so don't take my word for it. Good luck!

Luvbug: I think I'm 4DPO:shrug:

JO4NN4: No I only get spotting the day/hours before AF starts.

jo4nn4 what is obem?

Suffles... hmmm... you never know. We'll hope for implantation bleeding!

Snuffles - sounds positive for IB then! Ahh fingers crossed for you and lots of :dust:!

Luvbug - OBEM is 'One Born Every Minute', a TV programme in the UK based on a maternity ward and showing lots of ladies giving birth. Basically every woman I know watches it! I think it's just started in the US so you might be able to see it somewhere?

Kismet - just getting doing those pelvic floor exercises, stat! :haha:

Snuffles, fingers crossed for implantation bleeding! :thumbup:

Jo4nn4, pregnancy definitely isn't glamourous, is it?! :haha:

Mojo, great news about your progesterone! Have you tested again yet?! 3 tests would be a lot of evaps!

CC, fingers crossed that a BFP sneaks up on you :hugs:

AFM, I'm doing ok (thanks for asking Luvbug :thumbup: ). Not had any symptoms that I've noticed, but I know 5 DPO is still very early days. Good to know I only have another week to get through before I can test now! I know I'll be massively upset if it's a BFN again, but just trying to focus for now on taking each day at a time - and if it's a BFN I'll just have to deal with it then. It's my birthday on the 17th, so would LOVE a birthday BFP present!

Playing catchup!

Mojo - that's great results on the progestrone :dance:

Jo4nna - OMG, I have never heard of that happening to anyone, though now that you describe why it kinda makes sense, and as a midwife I bet she is so used to just having a sniff if necessary that she doesn't even bat an eyelide :rofl: Glad things are okay though.

Snuffles - glad the interview went well :happydance: I am not sure about the spotting, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for implantation but am not sure if it happens that early on, lets hope so though!

Banana- glad you are doing okay, fingers crossed that this is your month :hugs:

CC - Any sign of anything happening? Am really hoping like the other ladies that everything sorts itself out or its a lurking BFP :hugs:

Sooz - how are things with you? Has the spotting you had stopped now?

Kismet - get those pelvic floor started now :rofl:

AFM- I am plodding along nicely, :sex: every other day for the past week, gearing up to ovulate, CBFM still on low but definite changes happening down below :rofl: Am trying to remain hopeful that this month will be my month.

Sorry if I've missed anyone, hope everyone is well :hugs:

A random question for you girls. I am supposed to be doing an assault course next week. I'm 8 weeks gone now. I think I shouldn't do it in case I trip or fall or something. Am I being pathetic? What would you do?

I'd agree with you Annaki - it's best not to do it, as if you did and hurt yourself you may cause some issues for your little bump.

Thanks for the reassurance Banana - sometimes I fear I am being over dramatic!

Banana - no it's certainly not! It's to gradually strip us of our dignity until the time comes for labour I think :haha: wishing you a speedy 2ww!

Trying - I hope it's not too painful this month! Getting close to OV now though :)

Annaki - I would say give it a miss but I'm a lazy git and an assault course is my idea of absolute hell anyway. I don't think it's a good idea though even if it's just for your peace of mind. The fact that you've thought about it shows you'd worry about it if you did it IYKWIM?

Annaki - I would agree with the others and wouldn't do the assault course, plus I think that you would be told not to by the organisers as well if they knew you were pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->