The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

Hi ladies! Back from a wonderful weekend! We had a really great time and I got to catch up with some friends I haven't seen in a while!

Sooz- Remember, every day is an accomplishment. But good for you on taking some time out to yourself.

CC- :hugs: It's so nice when our DH's try to comfort us, and it makes it even better when it works, even a little bit!

AFM- had a little panic today, DH's mom told us that DH's sister-in-law and brother have been trying but they decided to take a break after two mc's- both around 7 weeks.... I'm 7+3. It just made me freak a little. I feel better now, but I can't help but worry and feel bad for them. Other then that I'm just exhausted and ready for bed!
Hope you're all doing wonderful!

Not long 'til testing Banana! :happydance:

Welcome back Luvbug! Don't worry about the freaking out - I think it's totally normal. I try and avoid the 1st trimester threads for that reason. Everytime I'm on them I stumble across someone who's had a m/c at whatever week/day I'm on. Every day is another wee achievement and once you hit that 8 week goal then your risk is SO much less. I know how horrible it feels and I really wish these weeks would hurry up. I've got my booking appt next Thurs but I almost feel it's too early for that!

Kismet - so sorry your feeling lame :hugs:. I was feeling that way when I took some time out. My skin looks like a pizza, my hair is thinning and I just felt like pondweed. Hope you've managed to get in some frolic time. We all suffer from embarrassing and lame conditions so don't feel alone and they will improve again. I suffer from really oily spotty skin and I have awful IBS. Embarassment cards on the table! Big big hugs. xx

Evening ladies, hope you're all doing okay :)

Glad to see those of you who've had a little time out coming back on :) we need all the scaridcats to know we are all here for each other :hugs:

AFM - got a high on the cbfm this morning but no positive opk yet or any ewcm so looks like we are not on for ovulation tomorrow, let's hope Thursday then Fxd :)

Evening ladies! Thanks for all your replies!! I have had no more bleeding and no its not normal for me to bleed/spot at all unless its day before AF. Keeping my fingers crossed feeling soooooooo nervous just now. So scared to get my hopes up :nope:

:hugs: to all you ladies having a hard time in ealry pregnancy just now. I get myself in such a state ttc I cant imagine what I would be like with a little bean in there! But like someone else said, every day is another step closer to a baby! I am praying you all have nice healthy sticky beans!!!

Kismet I hope you are feeling better soon! Like Sooz says everyone has embarrassing conditions of some sort (and are lying if they say they dont!!) However its awful when these things happen in a time where you want to feel good about yourself!!

CC your plan for this month sounds fab and very much like you have all areas covered! I wish you the very best of luck for this cycle!!

Snuffles my fingers are Xd that you get another interview!!

Banana are you a teacher? Since I was a late joiner im not completely up to date on what the ladies in here do outside of B&B world lol.

Hope the rest of you ladies are well xxx

Mojo, fingers crossed for you! And yep, I'm a teacher in a primary school, but moved to a new home, city and school recently so lots of changes going on.

Kismet, loads more :hugs: for you, it does just sound so rotten - you must be really fed up :nope:

Trying, I'm sending OV dust your way!

Luvbug and Sooz and your little beans, lots of :hugs:

Absolutely EXHAUSTED after my first day teaching today! The kids were really hard work - they're a 'lively' bunch! Bring on maternity leave is all I have to say!!!

sooz- thanks for the welcome back! It was just kinda a shocker that it happened right around where we are. I am feeling better about it. For some reason ( and please god don't let me jinx it ) I feel really good about my little bean in there. Hopefully it's nice and cozy and plans to stay a while. I'm sure your bean is cozy too! That's super exciting about your scan. I have my first one on Monday as well and I can't wait! I cannot wait to see my little bean! I can't wait for you to see yours. Just remember, it might be a little too early to see/hear the heartbeat, so DON'T freak out if that's the case!

Banana- At least it wasn't a terrible first day! And at least you know they'll be entertaining! BUT, that maternity leave will be something to look forward to for sure!

Happy Hump day everyone :dance:

Kismet that will be great if we are in tww together, we can help each other cope that bit better!

The weekend's getting closer!! Which means my 7 week target is 2 days away!

Mojo - I'm totally rooting for you to get your BFP - you SO deserve a nice surprise. Fx'd for you missy. When will you test?

Banana - hope you're surviving! You poor tired soul! I take my hat off to anyone that can teach. I don't know how you do it and how you have the patience. It must be so tough when you're having a short-fuse day!

Kismet - IBS has mucked about with my life since I was 16. It started when I had anxiety issues about exams etc. I've always leaned towards the diarrhoea (mmm nice) side of it. I get horrendous gut cramp that has previously reduced me to tears and made me bite on a towel to stop me screaming! The first few weeks of pregnancy were horrific and I nearly didn't make it out in the mornings. When I went to Warwick there was one day I went 15 times! It's settled a bit now (fx'd) and I'm now leaning towards the normal constipated pregnancy symptoms. I wasn't sure if I could take loperamide (immodium) etc so I struggled with the diarrhoea up until this weekend. Apparently pregnancy can make your IBS better and worse. My skin when I first got pregnant was good for 2 weeks and now it's the worst it's been since I was 16. I don't know what to do :cry: every morning I was up with a host of new breakout areas. I've cleansed, toned and scrubbed myself to death but my skin remains with a layer of oil. It develops almost an hour after I wash! Any advice?

This sounds so lame but my fear of m/c is now more focused that I don't want to have put my body through all this so far for nothing. I know that sounds so lame-ass but I've had so many wrecked days, events because of how bad I've felt that I don't want it all to have been in vain. I want my little pea so much.

Well ladies I think im out :cry: I did a test this AM and it was BFN. I am due AF on saturday but I am 14/15dpo so test should be positive if it was gonna be as I had the bleeding on 12dpo. Then...this PM I had light brown cm so I think maybe AF is coming early and this has just been an odd cycle or something. Im so gutted that I even let myself get my hopes up!!

Hope the rest of you ladies are well......xxx

Arggggghhhhh!!! We fell off the 1st page!

How is everyone? It's been a bit quiet this afternoon.

Sorry to hear Mojo :-((( big hugs your way.

I have seen my new GP today and been referred to the midwives. Normally new pregnant ladies are seen weeks 7-8. I am now 8 week 4 days and the midwives won't pick up my referral until next Wed when I will be 9 plus 3. Haha. Then I probably won't get a home visit until the following Wed when I will be 10 and 3 days. Hope this don't delay my 12 week scan! I am not worried about seeing the midwife a little later than normal as it has been pretty uneverntful so far (luckily). So uneverntful that at times I wonder whether I really am pregnant? Could it be a false result? Ha.

Good luck ladies wherever you are on your journeys. I read all the posts but tend to lurk more than anything. :)))))

Ahhhhhhhh! We've done it, girls - :bfp: !!! I'm shaking so much, can't believe it! Woke hubby up to tell him at 6:30am, he was so excited! I'm only 3 weeks and 4 days, so i know it's early days, but just going to think positive. Right, must go and get ready for work but just had to let you know! Will catch up on everyone's news later today, lots of love and :hugs: xxx

CONGRATULATIONS BANANA!!!!!!! That's such lovely news :) so pleased for you :hugs: xx

Yayyyy!!! Big big CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Was thinking we must be due another BFP soon!!! So pleased for you chick xxxxxx

Ahhhh congrats Banana!!! This thread's been really busy whilst I've been away, will catch up properly later but just wanted to send my most massivest congratulations :hugs: well done!

Ahhhhhhhh! We've done it, girls - :bfp: !!! I'm shaking so much, can't believe it! Woke hubby up to tell him at 6:30am, he was so excited! I'm only 3 weeks and 4 days, so i know it's early days, but just going to think positive. Right, must go and get ready for work but just had to let you know! Will catch up on everyone's news later today, lots of love and :hugs: xxx
OMG!!!!!!

Whoohoooo :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"