The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

annaki- At my work, we have trainings we have to do. And one of them is a defensive tactics training, they won't let anyone who is pregnant to it because of the dangers and liability it poses. SO I don't know if you would even be allowed to take the class! BUT if they were to allow you, I wouldn't do it just because of the risk it could pose. Whether you're 8 weeks, or 30 weeks.

:thumbup:

JO4NN4: At least she didn't sniff your lady goods lol

Annaki: I would definitely skip the course, but then I am a lazy ass as well:haha:

Banana: We've only got a week left girly:dust:

Trying: Good job with the :sex: Keep it up!

AFM: Well the tan CM stopped and I haven't seen anymore lining, so I dunno:shrug:

Annaki, not overly dramatic at all - you're just being sensible and looking out for your little bean :thumbup:

CC, hope you're feeling ok :hugs: At least this weird cycle is out of the way and you can start afresh and get your bloods done. Stay strong xxx

Snuffles, YAY to only having a week left :happydance: I have high hopes for your spotting! :dust: to you too!

CC big big :hugs: thankfully as others have said the one positive is that the wonky cycle has now gone and you can get bloods done xx

I'm really sorry to hear that CC. But onwards and upwards, you have a plan for this month so can get on with it now :hugs:

:hugs: CC :hugs: As the others have said, at least this wonky cycle is over and you're no longer in limbo. Onwards and forwards! I hope you're coping okay. :hugs:

Thank you ladies :hugs:

Well I have had a totally miserable day and been feeling very sorry for myself but that isn't going to get me anywhere, so here is my new plan.

Today is CD 1 and from today I have been taking my OEP, I will also be taking COQ10 as soon as it arrives (should be tomorrow). I have set my alarm clock to go off at 5am so I don't forget to temp and I have also started the diet again. (Of shopping tomorrow and only fertility friendly foods to be put in the basket) In addition to this I will be continuing to take and prenatal vits, extra folic acid and my fish oil. Meanwhile DH is taking Zinc, vitamin C and E. We are going to try and BD every other day from CD 10 till CD22, with legs up the wall after.

Can anyone think of anything else I should be doing.

Hello all,

Hope everyone's journeys are going ok. I know I shouldn't do the assault course just needed some reassurance from everyone. I have got another Drs apt Thursday at my new practice and then will be referreed onto a midwife. By time I see a midwife I will be 9 + weeks pregnant. So not too waiting around for the 12 week scan. I had a little bit of brown discharge yesterday. I'm not worried at all though but can't wait for the scan to get all things confirmed. We have also upgraded to raspberry size. :))

Keep positive everyone xxx

CC- That sounds like some plan :happydance: I can't think of anything else that you could be doing to be honest.

Annaki - Try and not worry about the brown CM, easier said than done though!

Good morning ladies how are you all?? I am looking for a bit advice as I am having a bit of a rubbish day!! I am cd 27 (13dpo) today and religiously for the last 6 months on medication I have had 31 day cycles. Yesterday, completely out of the blue when I went to the bathroom and wiped I had light red blood (sorry for TMI) after two wipes there was no more. Later on I had a slight slight brown tinge when wiping and since then...nothing. I have never had bleeding mid cycle before but I dont think this could be IB as it was too red and a bit more than just "spotting". I had no cramping or anything. Do you think this could just be a shhorter cycle this month and this was my AF?

Sorry for the rant ladies....just a bit stressed today :( xxx

:hugs:The COQ10 is advised for anyone really but especially for ladies over the age of 35. When taken for 3 months it has been shown to really improve the quality of your eggs as well as give the eggs the energy they need to implant. It is also thought that it can increase the quality of your lining to make it nice and ‘comfy’ when implanting. There is a thread on it in TTC 35+ if you want some more info. A lot of the ladies have got their BFP while taking it for 3 months. It can also help with your mans swimmers but I will warn you it isn’t cheap. But I’m willing to giver it a go. The legs up the wall and suppose to egg aim the swimmer in the right direct and stop them from leaking out. I haven’t had this problem since DH started taking the vitamin c which stops the sperm clumping and sticking together and helps him to shoot them further.

Hope this helps:hugs:

Edit just reread your post there is no difference with legs up wall to pillow under bum it is just a personal preference. LOL.

Mojo, implantation bleed comes in many colour, it is possible especially with this lucky thread. Will keep my fingers crossed for you XXX

Heylo ladies - sorry for my silence. Took some chillout time as I wasn't doing so good mentally. Just feeling down and getting really easily spooked with fears of loosing my pregnancy. Anyways...

Mojo - my implantation bleed went from red to brown and was only on wiping. Eventually it faded and my AF didn't appear = BFP! Best of luck!!

Annaki - I've read LOADS about spotting and tbh it's common all the way through pregnancy. Especially after sex, heavy exercise. Some women post loads about getting it after they've been to the loo when they're constipated. Mine was about for 3 days and then vanished. There's also talk that you still get wee implantation bleed until 2nd trimester.

CC- COQ10 sounds awesome! Also sounds like a code for a secret mission! Operation SMEP COQ10. Best of luck and I really hope it's your key. Is it herbal or hormonal etc?

Trying - not long till testing!!! :happydance:

Banana - hope your early weeks aren't driving you mad.

Stay strong ladies. You're all awesome. :hugs:

Hey all,

I've been doing the same as Sooz and taking some time out, had an emotional day yesterday where every twinge and cramp had me on edge. Feel better today though, still a constant worry of mine though. Hope you're feeling more positive soon Sooz :hugs:

CC - big :hugs: I've got everything crossed for you honey, it sounds like you are doing everything you can and covering all bases! Now it's all up to your body

Mojo - do you ever have spotting before AF? Could be implantation bleeding! Fingers crossed for you

Snuffles - how did the job interview go?! Sorry if you've already told us and I missed it

Kismet/Trying/Banana - how you guys doing?

Annaki - I wouldn't do the assault course either! Just to be sure!

Hope everyone else is well!!

Thanks for asking Honeybee. It went well and they said that they would call to schedule another interview, so I'm still waiting for the call. I'm a bit worried they won't call me back:(

CC, it sounds like you've got it covered!

Annaki, it's not long 'til your 12 week scan at all! Eek!

Honeybee and Sooz, keep going - every day is another day towards your little bean turning into a real life baby, and you're doing brilliantly :thumbup:

Mojo, keeping my fingers crossed that what you're experiencing is implantation :hugs:

Snuffles, try not to worry, I'm sure you did great :hugs:

AFM, feeling exhausted and overwhelmed after the first day back. So much to do and so much to learn, and I really miss my old colleagues and school :nope: It really hit me today that I won't be going back :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->