The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

Jo4nn4...thanks for the reassurance! It because I have had to switch GPs. I left it until I was 6 week to ring my then GP, who of course couldn't fit me in til the following week. And then when I saw him he said its better to switch. Then it took 3 days for me to be registered with the new GP and a further week to get an apt (they wouldn't let me be referred straight to the midwife). And now my referral form is sat waiting in the surgery for a midwife to pick it up when they're in on Wednesday. Arghhh! I feel like the forgotten pregnant women. Hahah. So the very earliest il be seen will prob be when I am 10 and 3 days.

Can't believe your 26 weeks already! Have you thought of any names yet? You'll hopefully have your baby for Christmas day!!! That is so lovely!

Ah my delay was because I had to change GPs too - I moved house. When I went for my first appointment and my CF screening they didn't even have my medical records. They tested my husband for carrying CF when he hadn't even registered haha. At least the wait now will make the wait 'til the scan and other exciting stuff shorter!

God I certainly hope baby is here by Christmas Day. I'll be absolutely doing my nut by then if not at 9 days overdue! I could well go over by that much though. Fingers crossed eh! We have actually - if we have a little girl she will be called Luna May and a boy will be Felix James. I love both names so much I'll be a little disappointed that we don't get to use one :haha: Have any of you ladies got that far yet? We decided on our boy name years ago!

Aww love the names! We have a boy and girl list on the go and it's quite extensive at the minute! A couple of names are sticking out and we like William or Harry for boys names (I am no royalist - honest!) ha. And Ava, Holly or Elsie if we have a little girl. Not sure about middle names or even if we are going to have them yet. We will see.

Any one else want to share names? X

Wow Jo4nn4, you are carrying an Aubergine now! 99 days to go! Eeeeeekkkkk!!!

Yes... my skin is going crazy! It's driving me nuts! it's been doing soooo good until now haha. YOu know I was thinking about that whole glowing pregnancy thing haha. Because I do not feel glowing at all. I feel kinda gross haha- skin breaking out, and I'm starting to gain some weight and even though it's not ver noticeable to others, it's totally noticeable to me lol. So hopefully the glowing effect comes later on in pregnancy.

We've talked about names. We love Brookelynn ann or Mackenzie Rose for a girl. Boys names are harder haha. We've had the girls names picked for a maybe 2 years now haha. Boys names..... I'm not sure haha we should probably start thinking about that!

Oh I love name discussions!! We like Molly and Maisie and Struan and Alfie. I also love Lachlan but my DH says no...

Never heard of some of those names Sooz! How do you pronounce Lachlan? lak-lan?

Lachlan has a mucousy "ch" sound like a Scottish Loch! I can only describe it as mucousy!

That's a pretty good way to describe it though lol. Makes it very easy to understand lol

The names you ladies have are lovely. Well I'm not offically pregnant yet(well not to my knowledge anyway lol) but OH likes Jackson for a boy and I'm quite fond of Harper for a girl. We don't really have any middle names picked out, but I've created quite a list of names I like:blush:

Aw all these names are so lovely!

Kismet - James is a family name for us too, both of our brothers are called James and it's my dad's middle name too.

Sooz - I LOVE your girl names but unfortunately Molly is my mum and dad's dog's name and I have a baby cousin called Maisie so both of those are out for us :(

Annaki - I know, down to double figures! I can't believe it. Hopefully it'll fly by from now on.

I couldn't copy and paste the fruit ticker, but today I believe we have upgraded to an olive! :))

Loving the names ladies.

Kismet, I set my alarm for 5am to temp I then go back to sleep. It makes sure I always get the same time.

Snuffles have you tested yet?

We have so many different fruits on here now it would make a lovely fruit salad LOL

Haha CC I love the idea of a fruit salad! :haha:

Loving all the names - so beautiful! Me and DH can't quite agree but to be honest we've never properly talked about it. He says he doesn't know but then a few hours later he'll come back to me and suggest a name that I fall in love with! So far for a boy (suggested by DH) we like Freddy and for a girl we both like Evie. I personally like the names Phoebe and Heidi as well but can't quite convince DH yet! I don't want to name our baby until it's born, I know it may sound silly but I feel like some babies suit certain names so I'd like to see my baby first...I know that sounds odd but I'm hoping I'll see my baby and then I'll have a gut instinct on the name!

How is everyone doing then? It's beautiful weather here, we went for a bbq at friends yesterday and the weather was perfect!

JO4NN4 - pleased you're feeling a bit calmer and positive, I can't believe by Christmas you'll have a baby!!

Trying/Kismet/CC - whereabouts are you ladies in your cycles? Any TWW'er's??

Luvbug/Sooz/Annaki/Banana - how are you ladies doing? Everything coming along nicely?

I'm sorry if I missed anyone out or got anything wrong, I've been really ill this last week with a sinus infection and still feel quite rotten, I think it's taken me longer to recover as my poor body is trying to build a baby! Also I've refused to take any kind of medicine/pain killer, I don't like them anyway but now I also just don't want to risk anything with baby at this early stage. :dohh:

:hugs::flower:

Well I hope you ladies don't mind that I join the pregnant ladies!!!! :happydance:

https://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s497/tanie0127/IMG199.jpg

Holy pants snuffles!! Huge congrats! You must be so relieved and excited! Huge congrats and welcome to the crew! This is nuts!! Yeeeeeeeeey!! :hugs:
I'm not allowed any more graphics in my sig so I've had to alter it! 7 BFPs now is amazing!

Thanks Sooz:hugs: I am so very excited and I just have so much energy since finding out that I couldn't sleep so I've just been on here the whole time and staring at my shiny new ticker. Oooooh :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->