The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

Aww big congratulations snuffles! Here's to a healthy 9 months for you !!!

Yay, this thread truly is good luck!

Honey- I'm feeling good. Just tired and hungry all the time haha. My little raspberry seems to be cooking away :)

Hope all you ladies are doing wonderful :)

Congratulations Snuffles!!!! That's great news, really pleaswd for you :) when are you due?

Well according to different calculators I'm due on the 24th of May, which happens to be the day before my mom's birthday.

Aaaah, congrats Snuffles!!! :happydance::happydance: This thread is proving to be verylucky indeed! So pleased for you lovely :hugs:

Annaki, yay for being an olive :thumbup:

Honeybee, hope you're starting to feel a bit better?

CC, how you doing lovely?

Loving all the names! We chatted about names the other day, decided we will both put lists of names together then see what we agree on! We both like Eve/Evie, but generally our taste in names is quite different! At least we have 9 months to decide :haha:

Just got back from our friends' wedding, was such a lovely day. Very tired now though! Was really hard not to tell any of our friends, and to hide the fact that I wasn't drinking - especially as one of my friends started the day off by saying 'I'm going to have to watch whether you're drinking today or not' as she's convinced we'll be preggers soon (and how right she is!) :haha:

I tested again this morning (me, a POAS addict?!!) , and the second line was almost as dark as the control line:happydance: I've had lots of tummy twinges and tugs, which I find reassuring - it's nice to know things are changing in there! Hubby and I talked lots about our little bean on the long car journey to and from the wedding, it was lovely to share our thoughts and ideas about it properly for the first time :thumbup:

Hope everyone's doing well xxx

Ladies I was thinking as there are so many BFPs (and I'm having great difficulty keeping track) I thought it would be nice to do a role call with a bit of info so if you would like to complete the following I will put them all together.

Name - Chickenchaser
AKA - CC
Age - 36
TTC since - May 2012
BFP on - Not yet
Baby due - Soon I hope
Top TTC tip - Just keep swimming :haha:

Sounds good CC!

Name - Annaki
AKA - Annaki :)
Age - 28
TTC - July 2012
BFP - 6/8/2012
Baby Due - 14/014/2013
Top TTC tip - Have fun trying!

Good idea!

Name - Banana2012
AKA - Banana
Age - 27 (28 in a week's time!)
TTC since - June 2012
BFP on - 7th September 2012
Baby due - May 20th 2013
Top TTC tip - Use PreSeed!

Banana, would you like to be my bump buddy? :)

CC That's a great idea.

Name-Snuffles
AKA-Erm Snuffles lol
Age-18 almost 19
TTC since-May 2012
BFP on-09/09/2012:cloud9:
Baby due-May 24th 2013:cloud9:
Top TTC Tip-Lay down for 15 minutes after DTD(it's what I did)

Yay, I'd love to be Snuffles :hugs: Can't believe we're both pregnant - eeeek!

Big big congratulations Snuffles!

Ahh I really hope it's my turn soon :)

Name - Trying2012
AKA - Trying
Age - 34
TTC since - July 2012
BFP on - Not yet
Baby due - Soon I hope
Top TTC tip - Try the every other day approach!

Yay Banana, you've made me so happy:haha::hugs:

Thank you Trying, I have a good feeling for you :hugs:

Trying, fingers crossed this will be it for you my lovely :dust::dust::dust::hugs:

CC, my mum or Snuffles' mum? I'm guessing Snuffles?!

Banana your right I did mean snuffles, you see I'm that old the dementia has set in :haha:

And Snuffles when your baby is 18 like you now, you will be 36 like me :wacko:

CC:rofl:
:shock: Oh no I'm going to have to deal with a teenager. The HORROR!!!!!!:haha:

You can go clubbing together, where I will well into my dementia by the time I have an 18 year old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->