The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

It's oh so quiet.........

Hope you're all OK. Going for my 8week scan (although I'm 7+4 today) later today. I'm pretty terrified TBH...

Good luck Sooz, am sure it all will be grand :hugs:

I am lurking in the thread still but kind of feel a little like I don't fit anymore as most of you have your :bfp: This is all totally my thinking though and totally nothing to do with any of you lovely ladies!

I am keeping everything crossed that I can join in with you all soon though :)

We all promised to stick together and that's what we're doing! Whether you're a TTC or pregnant Scardicat!

Are you in your 2ww Trying? How's your journey going?

Aw lots of exciting news in the last few days! Lots of appointments and a lovely little fruit salad :haha:

Sooz I'm sure it will be fine, I've been cacking it before every single appointment I've had though so i can hardly talk. I'll be thinking of you, update us when you can!

Aw Trying you'll have yours soon and you're always welcome here. Don't worry :hugs:

Good luck Sooz, Will be waiting for scan pics later.

Trying I understand what you mean, but technically it all those pregos that are gate crashing our TTC thread :haha: We will join them soon, then i will get the treat transfered to the preggo section but for now I'm keeping it where everyone can stay together. I sound like the union, 1 out all out :haha:

I totally aggree CC! We have gate-crashed the TTC party! We need to stick together so I vote we stick here!

Haha CC! You would make a good union rep- ever thought of it??

Sooz...Aww I would be so excited/scared! I want my scan! I'm 10 week on Sunday. The midwife picked up my referral today. She has rang me and doesn't want to leave me any longer so squeezed me in on Sunday. Are you having an 8 week scan because of the bleeding you had?

Trying...Aww don't feel like that. It wi be you soon I know it :)) x

AFM...Didnt do the assault course and claimed I was ill. Not sure if anyone sussed me out or not! Apprehensive about seeing the midwife but excited too. I actually know of her (small town) so I know she is nice as she is friends with some people I know.

xxxxx

You ladies are the fruit salad and I'm just the garnishment on top lol

Ah Trying I don't want you to feel left out:hugs:

AFM- I'll be going down to the clinic tomorrow so they can confirm my pregnancy, since I was too lazy today.

Aww ladies, thanks for all the ttc love :hugs:

You are all right, we need to all stick together until we all get the BFPs and then we will all move to preggo lane together regardless of what stage we are at!

AFM- I am 4dpo (was 5 but FF changed it today :( ) will be testing next Thursday which will be 12dpo. Tww going okay so far, not SS yet! Lol.

Aw Trying.... you'll be joinging us so soon!!! Same with you Kismet!

Sooz- I was totally nervous for my appointment on MOnday. So nervous I was making myself sick standing in line to check in. But once everything started going smoothly and I saw my little raspberry and heard it's little heartbeat all my worries went away. I can't wait for you to experience it! I'll be checking in later for an update on how it went!

My doctor told me that once you hit 8 weeks your chance of misscarriage drops tremendously. I think she said it drops down to 10% or something like that. That made me feel a little better.

Jelly bean has a strong heartbeat and measuring at 7+6! Even got some pics! What shocked me is she told me my bean came from my left ovary! Feeling a lot more relaxed.

Jelly bean has a strong heartbeat and measuring at 7+6! Even got some pics! What shocked me is she told me my bean came from my left ovary! Feeling a lot more relaxed.

Whoohoo thats great news! so chuffed for you :cloud9: are you going to share your pics? Was it a private scan you went for or an extra one due to the bleeding?

I decided tO go private as I didn't want to waste nhs money and time with my paranoia. Pics to follow! xx

I decided tO go private as I didn't want to waste nhs money and time with my paranoia. Pics to follow! xx

Totally agree with going private Sooz, think thats the best idea, especially when you are feeling a little bit paranoid about things. So pleased it went well and can't wait t see your pics :happydance:

So pleased for you Sooz and Luvbug - glad to hear your little beans are snuggling in tight :thumbup: :hugs:

Trying, of course you belong here - it wouldn't be the same without you :hugs: I agree that we're the ones intruding :haha: It's funny, I don't really think of this as a TTC group anymore as such, more as just a lovely group of girls who I can talk to about anything and everything! Kismet, make sure you stay around too lovely :hugs:

Snuffles, you're almost at 4 weeks so don't worry! I'm guessing when you have a scan you'll catch me up, as we OVed on the same day? Is that how it works?

AFM, I'm EXHAUSTED! Feeling so tired and washed out, all I want to do is sleep! I'm also majorly bloated in the evenings, it's ridiculous! Still no sore boobs though, despite repeated prodding :haha: Looking forward to my birthday on Monday, although wondering how I'm going to avoid drinking this weekend without giving the game away to our friends!

I keep forgetting people :blush: Annaki, that's great that the midwife is squeezing you in - how exciting! You'll have to let us know how it goes and what happens!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->