The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

aww cc I feel terrible :-(
I'm always rooting you on too!! I really didn't mean to not mention you.

Banana... you could always get a drink right when you walk in or order one right away or something like get there a little early that way you'll have a drink when they come? Then you could just say I'll have another one of these!

Sooz- So glad to hear that things are going well!

Annaki- oohhh well thank you for clearing that up!

I hope you all are doing well!

Sooz - haha yes I look forward to you getting your giant vagina. I watched a load of birth videos last night and it's so scary. The way the fannies just - well, gape! - after the baby's come out! Starting to get really scared now. Did you get your 'Ready, Steady, Baby' book? It's actually really good. As I moved when I was ~9 or 10 weeks I got all the bumf from England before I moved and Scotland after. Scotland is WAY better and you get so much more free stuff :haha:

Banana - Argh that's a tricky one. Are there any other non serious medical conditions you can pretend to have to get out of it? Verrucas?? Clutching at straws here!

CC - No one would intentionally forget you sweetheart! You're our mother hen and will have your little chicky soon :hugs:

Luvbug - Happy Olive Day! Is it 9 weeks that embryo becomes fetus?

I hope the rest of you are doing OK, I can't believe we have some ladies approaching the end of first tri now! Some testing coming up next week too I believe? Not that I'm going to encourage any SS/POAS addiction of course :rofl:

AFM - I'm feeling slightly better about my poofy vag and figure it's only going to get worse so I may as well just get used to the idea :shrug: might just become a hairy beast so at least I don't have to look at it - not that I can see it past my bump any more. Will just have to avoid any full length mirrors whilst nude!

I SWEAR someone has pressed the "pause" button with time. I have NEVER known time to go so sloooowly.:brat: I swear it's been September for at least a year...:haha:
I've decided to give the first trimester threads a wide swing. They just wind me up and make me frightened. Whenever I go on I find someone who's miscarried at the stage I'm at. I also had a girl take a mental at me because I thought it was great I was seen at 8 weeks. I explained that I don't think I could've waited until after 12wks before speaking to me midwife. She went mental saying "why?! what do you want to know?! what's there to talk about?!". Jeezo.

Anyways - all those waiting to have a jolly-good POAS then best of luck!! For all those upgrading your fruit - :happydance: - I'll be a raspberry tomorrow (although I'd be 8+1 today if going by my scan)!
Jo - try and think of yourself as a beautiful, blooming pregnant lady! Every change is beautiful and a step closer to you having a beautiful bubba. :baby:

Kismet - everything crossed for you lovely. You must be so frustrated with the unknown. Really hope the witch stays away for you. Have you tried Agnus Castus and EPO - I swear they extended my LP the month we got our bfp. :hugs:

EPO is evening primrose oil Kismet.

Fingers crossed for a longer LP for you this cycle and that the crampy feeling is a bfp brewing :dust:

Kismet, I'm sending anti-witch vibes your way! Best of luck to you lovely :hugs:

Jo4nn4, glad you're feeling a bit better :hugs:

Sooz, just stay here instead - we're nice! Sounds like there are some uptight and mean people out there!

Snuffles, yay for poppy seed :happydance:

Trying, how's the SS going?

I'm just debating having a nap before our friends get here for the weekend - I'm sooo tired! I ended up telling my best friend who's coming that I'm preggers last night. I was starting to feel really stressed about the weekend what with all the things I couldn't do, and I'm glad I told her (I'd tell her if anything went wrong anyway, so she might as well know now!). She's going to help me out with the not drinking, and she arranged for us to go for afternoon tea instead of the spa tomorrow - perfect!

Evening ladies! How are you all? I have been quietly lurking and having some time out this past week. Partly due to rubbish shift pattern - partly because I didnt want to bring my depressive mood to the thread!!

Congrats to those of you have have gotten your BFP whilst I have been away!! I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!!

The rest of you ladies seem to be getting on well with your "fruit salad" LOL.

To those of you still awaiting your BFP - lets pray this is our month!! :dust:

AFM I am on cd 9 today but I am full of the cold and quite run down just now so taking things as they come. Kinda having a NTNP month tbh.

Hope you all have a fab weekend!! xx

Thanks Mojo :hugs: Sorry to hear you've been feeling crappy :nope: Sounds like NTNP is a good plan for this cycle, less stress and may be just what your body and mind need xxx

Sorry to hear you've been feeling miserable mojo :hugs: This month's plan sounds good, maybe take the pressure off a bit.

Yay for telling your friend Banana, how exciting! Enjoy your birthday weekend!

Kismet, Sooz, Banana - thanks for the reassurance, I agree that changes can be beautiful yet very surprising :haha: I've never particularly been that proud of my body or bothered about showing it off so I thought I would take the changes in my stride. Sometimes I feel like I've lost all control and my body's being taken over and it freaks me out but then I feel baby kicking away in there and it makes it all worth it :cloud9: I think baby was having a party in there yesterday, it kicked and wriggled all day! I can't wait for you ladies to feel your little ones get a wriggle on :hugs:

Sooz- I kinda graze the first tri forums. But then I start seeing all of the's threads about bleeding and help and such and it starts to freak me out so I stop haha. I just like going on there to see the bumps!

Banana- That's good you told your friend. And that's nice she's going to help you! I'm sure it feels really good to tell someone!

Jo- aw your poor vajayjay. But as sooz said, embrace all these changes, they're all happening for such a good reason. And it'll be all worth it in the end. I know it's easier said than done, as I am having issues with the way my body is changing as well.

Mojo- sorry you're not feeling well.

I've never heard of evening primrose oil. What is it used for?

fx'd for all you ladies waiting on getting your bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->