The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

Hey ladies!

I am still in oz but have just been trying to catch up - pleased everyone is doing so well. Sooz i just want to give you a big hug, hope you are ok!!!

I have lots to tell but will try and keep it brief, would love everyones opinions though. I am currently 5 days late for af. I have bloating, cramps, nauseous, dizzy and also lots of cm (i have had cm constantly since my suspected ov date and even had ewcm yest!). I took a test last night and this morning and they were both negative. I genuinly felt pregnant- guess i was wrong! I don't mind if i am not but i really felt i was and now my cycle is all messed up :( what do you ladies think? Ther is still absolutely no sign of af and my cervix is high and not really soft but not hard

Sorry for spelling! I am on my phone!

I hope you're having an awesome time in Oz - lucky honeybee! I know the feeling! I would maybe test every other day? Sounds like classic early PG sx but I've had loads of those too and my IPTs have been negative too. I've read a few pages where women said it took them over 1 week post AF to get a positive. Are you trying early response tests? I guess the only thing you can do is wait and keep testing. I tested Mon and got BFN so I'm going to test again on Friday. I've had AF cramps, "pinching" pains and yellow cm. I'm too chicken to check my CP as I don't know what to feel for :haha: I don't think I'm pregnant as my body is likely trying to get itself back into rhythm.
Sorry I'm not much help but do understand your frustration! :hugs: I think if PG tests weren't do expensive I'd definitely have a POAS obsession.

I do need a hug though.....:cry:

Sooz and Honeybee, we are defiantly TTC buddies. We are all in the same boat. I was made to test today by the girls at work, You bl**dy nurses :winkwink:, after I was asked by 4 different nurses if I was pregnant, apparently they have been counting the times I have been going to the loo :haha:. I told them it was far to early for me to test, AF is not due for another week but they were all convinced. Needless to say :bfn: but it's OK.

Love to you both, sorry I can't help, maybe it is just the travelling Honey but I hope not, try to forget about it :haha::haha::haha::haha: until you get home and if still no AF test again.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:Big Hugs to you both :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Aw, hugs all round girlies. I am still awaiting ovulation, but am thinking about attacking DH in the next few days, just to get the ball rolling on this NTNP malarkey! ;)

:hugs::hugs: Ladies xx

Sooz, hope you are feeling less blue today? Hows things feeling, any more symptoms or signs?

CC - Blooming nurses, they are just the worse! :wacko: Fingers crossed though for you, there is still time as you say and you know that it was early to test. :thumbup:

Heylo my lovely. I'm still feeling blue. Mega anxious about going to see my new niece this weekend - I can't wait to see her but I know it's going to break me a lil' bit. I totally can't let it show though!

Symptoms have mainly settled apart from the fact my bbs feel SOOO heavy - again I could be imagining it....It'll be a week tomorrow since I had that random wee bleed.

1 month to go though Trying2012! Not long!

I've got everything crossed for you when the time comes CC! It's amazing how one solitary pink line wreck your day. I've decided I hate testing as its so disappointing!

Happy BD-Ing Mrs S!

Hi ladies! Just popped over to this thread for a minute to see how you're all getting on? I keep wanting to join you in here but I've still got ages!!
X

Symptoms have mainly settled apart from the fact my bbs feel SOOO heavy - again I could be imagining it....It'll be a week tomorrow since I had that random wee bleed.

Are you sure it wasn't a implantation bleed?

As a nurse I had to tell my colleagues as soon as I knew as I administer whacking doses of cytotoxic chemo which I had to still do but was trying to minimise my exposure as much as possible!

AF came on Wednesday! I have made an agreement with OH that from now on I can test day after AF is due (if it hasn't come) as I know that it's been late the last 2 months and it was all psychological and soon as I've seen the negative test AF usually comes, it's messing up my cycle though so if I test day after then AF will start pretty much on time if I'm not pregnant...if that makes sense! I'd rather just know that it's not me messing my body up!!

Hope everyone is doing well and having a good weekend. I'm not a nurse, I work in the NHS but not around a lot of nurses which I'm slightly pleased about as I don't think I could do a test at work, I usually cry after so it would get very emotional!!

NurseSooz hope it's not too difficult for you seeing your neice, just think at least you're one step closer :)

CC when are you testing again? GOOD LUCK!!! :)

Hugs to all

Hi ladies, How you are all well and enjoying the loooonnnnngggg weekend :happydance:

Honeybee I'm trying to leave it as long as possible before I test FF has predicted AF is due on the 6th. So trying to wait until I'm late if I get that far. So possibly next weekend, if I can wait that long.

What about you Sooz when are you testing?

My AF is due on wed but I've never had regular cycles so it could be ages. Tested wed evening and :BFN: cant believe how lame one wee pink line makes me feel. Don't know when to test again...any ideas?

It's all getting exciting for you all!! I totally get you honeybee - it's such a mind screw. I now dread testing cos of the mental impact it has. I kinda want AF to come so we can start over again. With all the accidental pregnancies the happen why the hell is it so difficult to get one when you want one?!

Hi Ladies, I've had a bit of a set back today. I went for my usual 2 yearly eye check for them to find that not only had my left eye deteriorated a lot but also they have found an abnormality/mark/discolouration on the back of my eye :wacko:. Apparently it is common for people to be born with this but it isn't very good for you to develop it. So I have got to go and have some blood test, if they come back OK (which we are hopeful as I haven't had any other symptoms) I now need to go and have my eyes checked every 6 months to make sure it isn't growing or changing colour.
I always get a pair of sun glasses when I have new glasses but they have made me have really big and dark sun glasses this time because the risk of it developing into a melanoma is high. I look like a real Diva :haha:. So from now on the slightest bit of sun, the sun glasses need to be on, and we are off to Mexico in 4 weeks :dohh:. I feel a bit bummed about it really, but on the plus side DH felt s0 bad for me he didn't moan when i picked glasses from the designer rack :blush:.

Sorry for the moan :coolio:

That's lame lovely CC :hugs: so sorry to hear that. That's utterly crap for you when you're trying to be as healthy as you can. So sorry. Does the condition have a name? I really hope this cycle is the one for you. It'd make up for being told that. I'm assuming your blood tests are for diabetes? Hope everything goes ok chicky :hugs: :flower:

I'm not sure to be honest, I'm not very good at asking questions at the time, things have to sink in first, then I want to know as much as possible. They are going to write to my GP to order the tests, so I can ask her when I go down, next week. It's the Melanoma word that scares the crap out of me, but I'm sure it will be fine, PMA.

How are you feeling hun. Have you decided when to test? Are you charting? If so how does your chart look?

Honey, Sorry AF got you. Sounds like you have a good plan for next time, try and stick to it, I know it is hard.

Hi to the others, how are you all doing?

Aww, CC. :hugs: Fingers crossed your bloods come back fine.

Positive OPK alert for me, today! No EWCM as yet though, so I'm thinking about jumping DH tomorrow evening just to see what he does! Condom or no condom?! Place your bets! Haha!! :rofl:

Thanks hun, I'm betting on No condom From what you have said he is as keen as you. FX and Baby dust to you. XXX

Ohh CC that's not great to find out, but at least it's been spotted, fingers crossed everything is okay for you. Xx

Sooz, big hugs. Try and not test again until your AF is due, you don't want to continually upset yourself!

Mrs S, I'm going to go with condom off after your chat with him the other day :)

Honeybee, fingers crossed or you for this cycle!!

I definitely don't feel pregnant at all so I think I'll be waiting for next AF so we can try round 2. No pms sx yet and period would be due wed if I was still on the pill. It's so frustrating as I haven't a clue when it'll appear. I'm hoping this week as we're on holiday next week and can put in good BD time then!

How's everyone's weekend going? Our definetly didn't go as planned. We never reached my SIL and niece as the motorway was closed on Friday. We'll give it another go in 2 weeks. Anyone having any jubilee parties? Big hugs to you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->