The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

That's a shame you didn't get to meet up with your SIL, hopefully you will be able to do it soon.

No parties here, I'm working tomorrow & Tuesday as well (damn Scottish nhs!) lol

Fingers crossed AF either raises it's ugly head or you get a BFP. You going anywhere nice for holidays? Xx

Off to Shropshire next week - staying in a cottage in the middle of nowhere. Can't wait. Lots of opportunity to wear out my OH :happydance: hurry up AF!

I'm working today as well and there's a Saturday bus service on making my life difficult! I feel your pain. Hopefully it might be a bit quieter? Not for me as everyone wants to see the doc/nurse on their day off. It's a gorgeous day here today - its not fair! Have a good day!

Yayness!! :happydance: He didn't wear a condom! There's about a 20% chance we made a baby last night (if it was the right time!). Haha!

Woohoo! Here's hoping! Good luck for you 2ww!! So exciting! Swim spermies swim!! :happydance:

The only thing is, ov really crept up on me this cycle - I've never ovulated as early as CD14 in all the months I've been charting (FF has given me dotted croshairs for CD12 - I'm sure it wasn't as early as that!). Plus, I have seen no EWCM, but I guess we'll just go with it, and carry on doing the same for the next few months. :) It's very unlikely we'll get a BFP this cycle, but there's always that little glimmer of hope! :p

Mrs W will be keeping my fingers crossed for you.XX
Sooz, have a good day at work, we are off to the celebrations with my parents today. We are hoping the rain holds off.

As for me, well I'm out for this month. The witch got me first thing this morning. But I'm OK it was only our first go and at least she had the decency to come 2 days early so I didn't have the chance to test.

Hope you are all OK.

Och CC - evil AF - you're right though, at least you havenae wasted a test. I got cramps this morning but she's not reared her ugly head yet. The frustrating thing is, you get bet if you weren't trying and weren't wanting a BFP you'd get one! At least you know you're on round 2 now though which is better than lingering with no BFP and a late AF. :hugs:

Clinic is tedious today. Pts keep coming in going "oh you're open today?"....I'm thinking "no I've just come to work on a day off for fun and profit!".

I keep popping in here to see how you girls are doing - sorry to hear you're out this cycle CC,but hopefully next cycle will be the one for you :hugs:

I've only got 3 weeks to go now before we are officially TTC,but hubby and I were a bit naughty this morning and DTD without a condom - hurrah! I had a positive OPK this morning too,so thinking there's a chance,however slim! More than anything it was just good to get the first unprotected BD out of the way,feels like a big relief!

Woohoo! Go banana! It's awesome when you feel you're doing it to TTC huh? :happydance: there's always a chance you may have caught an egg! Eep!

Woohoo! Go banana! It's awesome when you feel you're doing it to TTC huh? :happydance: there's always a chance you may have caught an egg! Eep!

Thank you! It was such a strange feeling,I felt very aware of what was at stake the whole time we were DTD! Fingers crossed for the next 2 weeks now,and if not then bring on next cycle :thumbup:

When will I learn?! Got up feeling nauseated and took a test - :bfn: I knew it was going to be so why did I do it?! Argh!

:hugs: Sooz. This baby making malarkey does funny things to your mind,doesn't it?! How long for you until AF is due?

Oh Hun... Where are you now in your cycle I thought we were about the same.

Yup. AF due tomorrow but no feelings of her yet. I think it's gonna be a long cycle. My periods were crazy before the pill so I guess they may go back to their previous lame ways. Sounds like we're in similar cycle positions CC. :cry: I still feel nauseated so I don't know what's going on.

Had a day off today and told my woes to my best mate. She thinks it'll definitely help if I do some temp monitoring next month.

Yep Are cycles should be the same. I was due on tomorrow but she decided not to wait LOL. I have been charting for a couple of week, feel free to have a look Sooz if you think it would help, just click on my ovulation chart in my signature. I have found it really helpful and fingers crossed my chart is looking good. It might help you to understand what is going on.

Aww Sooz :hugs::hugs:

I def agree with charting, I know some people look at it as hardcore ttc but it does really help with understanding what is going on with your body and gets you looking for other ovulation signs. Feel free to look at my chart ( I've been doing it for 6 months now so kinda have ang of it! Lol)

So what's the key with your temp CC? Are you waiting for it to go up? At least you've not wasted any IPTs. What confuses me - if I've ovulated later then when do I know when to test? I'm so afoooosed! I think you guys are right, charting would help although seems v scary!

I thought it was going to be scary but it isn't at all. I usually start to wake at about 5am so I take my temp then and then go back to sleep for an hour. I add it onto FF and they do the hard work. My temp is low now and I'm waiting for it to go up, which will signal OV. If you look at last months it was higher at the end of the month than it is now. My only oddity is that my temp has a one day sharp rise the day AF arrived when it should have dropped but I can always remember burning up as my AF started so that might just be me, It took a sharp drop on CD2. FF will tell you when you have OV but I also start to use OPK after my AF to give me the heads up it is going to happen. Give it a go and see how you get on.

Good luck with charting ladies, as CC says it really isn't that scary once you do it for a little while and you can start prediciting what is going on with your temps. I have found it really useful :)

Yeah I think I'll try charting my temp. Can't do any harm but I think my OH thinks i'm loopy. The witch was due today but no sign of her. This could be a long wait =(
How are you all doing with your TTC/WTT journeys? My is definitely a lot more frustrating that I thought it'd be!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->