The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

Was it EWCM Kismet? I had this around 7 DPO and did a search on BnB and it is a very good sign! The ladies that had started threads on it had all gone on to get BFPs that cycle. I also got my BFP that cycle. I have everything crossed for you xxxx

Kismet, I had EWCM type stuff post ovulation the cycle I got my BFP too, so cross fingers!!! That's great that you've made it further this cycle too - now let's just hope AF stays well away for good! (or for the next 9 months anyway!)

I've had a lovely birthday weekend, but am SO tired now. I think I just about got away with not drinking, but who knows! Had a nightmare at the restaurant last night though, everything was rare meat, goats cheese, parfait made with raw egg etc etc...I wasn't left with much choice at all! I hope my little bean appreciates the sacrifices I'm making :haha:

Hope you ladies have had fab weekends xxx

EWCM at this stage sounds good Kismet! So does that mean is AF is a no show tomorrow you'll be testing?

Luvbug - it's awful isn't it?! I went to a restaurant the other night and out of a huge massive menu there was one starter I could have. ONE. Ridiculous! My OH and my mum had baked brie and I sat there wanting to punch them in the face :haha:

Will be waiting with baited breath, Kismet :thumbup:

Jo4nn4, it really is ridiculous! I never realised until now that basically EVERYTHING I like is unsuitable for pregnancy :haha:

I know! Hopefully baby will arrive before Christmas Day and I'll be having a weird and wonderful Christmas Dinner this year :haha: no turkey for me, it'll be rare steak, pate and brie all the way. Oh and mulled wine with whisky in it!

Banana and Jo: I'll only be 9DPO tomorrow. To up my chances of getting an accurate result, I want to wait until Wednesday morning, when I'll be 11DPO. I have a Clearblue Digital, which should be accurate at that point. I'll probably be crushed when AF comes, just like I was last month, but if I can lengthen my LP by a couple of days I'll still have something to celebrate. :thumbup:

It really it crazy how much you can't eat while being pregnant! The list just keeps going! What did you end up eating there banana?

kismet- We'll be counting down the days! And that's a really good way to look at it- even if it's a bfn... at least hopefully you can celebrate having a longer LP!

Hope you ladies are doing good!

Kismet, I have everything crossed for Wednesday :thumbup:

Luvbug, I had ribs for starter and pork for main course, and then ordered parfait for pudding but realised it had raw egg in it so hubby had to eat it! :growlmad: In return I got the one piece of cheese from his cheese board that wasn't banned in pregnancy :haha:

Boo to the all the things you can't eat :(

Kismet, keeping everything crossed for that bfp but if not a longer LP is a small consolation :dust:

AFM - been away over the weekend, had a lovely time apart from one drunken husband incident:growlmad: I must say I dont like him drunk, he's not a nasty drunk but he is very annoying and can get a bit over emotional. I was already cranky so it wasn't a good mix. :rofl:

Testing for me on Thursday (if I can hold off that long) don't feel it at all this month, not symptom spotting as really there are none, odd cramp here and there, bit of backache and sore BBs all off course where there last month and it wasn't a bfp :( Having mixed emotions not having symptoms to spot though which is very odd!

Kismet...good luck for Wed. I did get a BFN with a CB digital at 11 DPO. Didn't test again til 15 DPO and that's when I got my BFP with a cheapie test.

Trying...good luck also for Thursday! Also got my FX'd for you too.

As for food, I don't feel like I'm missing out on many foods at all. Wouldn't normall eat Pate or soft cheeses. And not a big meat fan. Also thought I would miss my cider but not at all. What I am finding though is that I really fancy something then develop an aversion to it. Have lots in the fridge I have had one serving of then the thought of eating it again makes me feel sick!

Met my midwife and had my booking in apt yesterday. All went well. Should have 1st scan anywhere between 11 + 2 and 14. Hope it's sooner rather than later. I want to tell everyone but don't want to until everything is confirmed then.

Hope everyone else is doing well x

Well done being so patient 2ww-ers! Not long now. Funny how so many people in this thread seemed to sync up cycles-wise. Celebrations either way this month then Kismet - a longer LP is fab news.

Banana - a lot of puddings use egg as a binder but if it's pasteurised you can eat it. I discovered this when a tub of Ben and Jerry's ice cream said on the label that it contained raw egg yolk and I thought there's absolutely no way Ben and Jerry's is unsuitable for pregnant women, I just refuse to believe it :haha: I googled it and it said they use pasteurised egg so it's fine. Just something that may give you a few more options in the future!

Trying my OH gets very emotional when he's drunk too so you're not the only one :dohh: he only seems to get like it when he's dead drunk and I'm sober enough to not have the patience for it haha.

Annaki - yay, first scan booked! Oh my goodness how exciting. Are you just waiting for a letter to confirm now then? Does your midwife seem nice?

AFM - I'm now in my third trimester!! I will be full term in 10 weeks so baby could be here as soon as that! I was my mum's first and she had me 3 weeks early so you never know. I saw my GP about my anxiety issues this morning and have been officially referred for CBT after discussing it with my midwife a couple of weeks ago but am feeling better already. I'd never met him before having only seen the midwife since we moved here but he was lovely which is great to know. Yay!

Kismet: Thinking of you sweetie:hugs:

Trying: When my OH drinks he gets over emotional as well and he wants to cuddle every three seconds. Then when I go to cuddle he's passed out!:dohh:

Annaki: I'm the same way, I'll eat something and great and I'll see it later on and I want to throw up lol

J04NN4: Yay happy third trimester!!:happydance:

AFM: I'm too scared to DTD with OH :/ I know doctor's said it can't hurt the baby or anything, but I'm just too scared. I'm scared something will happen and I'll lose the baby or we'll DTD and I'll bleed after which will just send me into a massive freak out. I told him that I'm scared and he said not to be and that everything will be fine. I told him I wanted to wait til the first scan and he didn't really take it that well. I know it's a long time, but it would make me comfortable. And I told him last night I would just deal with it and DTD, but I ended up falling asleep:wacko: How do I make myself more comfortable with the idea of DTD?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->