The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

Och Kismet. My spotting started at 6dpo. It was brown most of the time, occasionally rosey pink. Sometime tan. Eventually it started to tail off into a tan/dark yellow. It was kinda snot like in consistency and only there on wiping. It never merited a liner. Always worse after I went to the loo (tmi sorry). Sometimes when I checked internally (lush....) it was never there. I think I'm destined to be "spotty" from TTC through pregnancy as its haunted me ever since! I hope this helps Kismet. I spotted with each cycle so even if this happens again it doesn't mean your out. When my friend got her BFP a few days ago her spotting was pretty bad and only stopped a few days after her BFP. Stay strong xx

Oh Kismet, I wish time would hurry up for you too, what a pain! I'm still keeping everything crossed! :hugs:

Trying, boo to AF, but a holiday and anniversary BFP would be amazing! Well done you for staying so positive lovely :hugs:

Honeybee, sorry about your dad and the morning sickness - sounds like a rough week :hugs:I bet you're looking forward to the end of the first trimester!

Sooz,:hugs:. Pregnancy hormones are crazy things huh?! I had a good stress and cry about money last night too, our poor hubbies have a lot to put up with!

Snuffles, yay for 5 weeks :happydance:

Luvbug, how are you doing lovely?

CC, hope you're ok :hugs:

:hugs: to anyone I've not mentioned, running out of brain space!!

So pleased it's Friday, woo hoo :happydance: I booked our private early scan today, I'll be 8 weeks and 5 days - so excited! Also registered with the hospital today, and my 12 week scan date will be sent through soon! It's lovely to have midwife appointments and scan dates booked, makes it all feel much more real!

Oh and Jo4nn4, I hope your little Christmas present behaves itself and arrives on time!

Snuffles... ya, I agree that you might have had a handful of self- proclaimed grandma's on your hands lol. That's just meaning you're ment for bigger and better things.

kistmet- sheesh why do our bodies have to be SOOOOO confusing sometimes

JO- :rofl: that story made me crack up! My co-worker is terrified of her bellybutton popping out.

Sooz- aw those dang emotions!

Banana- Yay for early scan!!!! I can't wait to hear about it.

Trying- so sorry the witch came! Hopefully next month will be your month!

CC- we miss you! HOpe you're doing ok :hugs:

Honey- The end of the first tri will be coming soon!

Hope I didn't miss anyone! :hugs:

AFM I am feeling better than usual aside from being exhausted. I just want to sleep all the time lol. i had my momentary freak out about my body changes on Wednesday and balled. But I'm feeling better today.

Glad you're feeling better Luvbug :hugs:

And Kismet - hoping that FRER puts those ICs to shame!

Rooting for you Kismet! The excitement over in your journal is ace :dust:

Luvbug - glad you are feeling a bit better, think everyone must go through that stage at least once!

CC - hope you are doing okay hunny :hugs: miss you on here xx

Banana - how exciting to have your date for the early scan! :dance:

Sooz - sorry those damn emotions are getting to you. Massive :hugs:

Honey - not long until the end of your first tri now. Eeep!

Snuffles - hope the MIL stops giving you grief soon!

Mojo - hope youre doing okay?

Hope I haven't missed anyone! This thread can be hard to follow sometimes without baby brain so god only knows how have you lovely ladies can follow it :rofl:

Sooz and Snuffles - Ooh a journal for baby is a lovely idea! I have a baby book to record milestones like when I first felt it, when OH did, when we first saw it moving my belly etc but maybe something a bit more personal would be nice. That never even occurred to me! What sort of things are you writing in there?

Banana - God I hope so too. I was always very anti-intervention and keen on letting nature take its course but when the time comes I think I'll take anything I can get! My hips are an absolute nightmare with SPD and the thought of potentially another 2 weeks if I go over doesn't even bear thinking about at the moment :cry:
It's so exciting that you've booked a scan though! You should get to see your little bean's heartbeat then, yaaay :happydance:!!

Luvbug - I read about someone on here about as far along as I am who sneezed and their belly button popped out! Now every time I sneeze I hold it in :dohh: I hope you're feeling a little happy about your body now. You'll have a proper little bump soon which makes it so much nicer and somehow easier to get your head round.

AFM, saw the midwife the other day and she said I'll get invitations to birthing classes and new parent workshops soon. I actually thought 'Oh my god I'm going to have a baby' - as if I haven't had enough time to get my head round the idea :haha:

Morning all! It's a lovely day here and the sun is shining! Feeling really good. It will be our 11 week mark tomorrow. I haven't got much of a bump at all yet :-(. Although my belly seems to go rounder and harder as the days go on. Been googling images of 11 week bumps and some ladies have some impressive bumps going on by this stage!

J04nn4...That is very exciting! Where I live you get free gym passes if you meet a certain criteria when your pregnant...I don't have any of the relevant criteria ATM but my midwife says I could have developed a bad back by the time I next see her :thumbup:

Kismet...How exciting! Have everything crossed for when you next test on Sunday. It is sounding very promising ATM.

Luvbug...I agree about the exhaustion! And doing silly things and forgetting things. ATM I can't blame it on baby brain because no one knows but it will soon all become clear for them!

Banana...When is your scan? I am on countdown! 11 days to go!

To everyone else I have missed, he you are all well :)))

I am off to enjoy my day.

Oh and thought of anger name we like. If its a girl we really like Eva. So ATM we have Eva, Holly and William or Harry :))

Jo4nn4, your poor hips :hugs: Does it completely go away once you give birth? As for the realisation that you're really having a baby, it must be so strange! I'm guessing it doesn't really sink in until you have your baby in your arms!

Annaki,sounds like you're doing well :thumbup: And I bet that bump will appear in no time! Can't wait to hear all about your scan! My early one is booked for 3 weeks today (I'll be 8 weeks and 5 days), and the hospital said my 12 week one would fall between 12 and 12 and a half weeks, so about another 6 or 7 weeks from now. I can't wait to see my little bean! Your names are gorgeous, I love Eva/Evie/Eve etc.

Whoohoo Kismet! Thats ace :dust:

Annaki - sounds like you are doing really well, only 11 days to go till your scan, hope it flies past! Love the names as well :)

jo- oohh classes! That sounds exciting! I'm feeling a little better. A good amount of my bloating has gone down, which makes me feel better. I have a tendency to weigh myself whenever I'm feeling fat- which isn't smart because then if I see something on the scale I wasn't expecting then I freak out. But I have to remember that the doctor told me that your weight can change between five pounds during the day and from day to day just because of the fluid you're taking in and bloating and stuff. But I'm still feeling pretty good!

Annaki- I'm right there with you. I can feel my lower tummy/uterus area getting harder each day. Slowly. I also google bumps ( as I am so excited to get mine ) and there are some people who have had bumps since 8 weeks!

I am so excited for all you ladies gearing up for your scans! Such an exciting time!

:hugs: to those ladies who haven't been here in a little while. I hope you're doing ok!

I hope everyone is doing wonderful!

Again, I'm so sorry Kismet :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: So many thoughts and virtual hugs coming your way xxx

Just popping on (been feeling sick and feel I'm brewing a UTI! Urgh!)

- just wanted to say I'm so so sorry Kismet. You must be crushed. Try and take the positive and think that your body is definitely trying to do what it's supposed to. I know right now it's just painful though. My friend had the same happen to her with the chemical being painful. Keep strong. Thinking of you.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->