The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

Sooz: I'm not sure what an EPU is.

I think it's over ladies, the blood has turned dark red and I'm starting to cramp.

Early pregnancy Unit snuffles - In the US it may be best to go to the emergency room. I think you need to before the end of the day. There are plenty of girls that have a lot of bleeding and carry onto a healthy pregnancy. There's loads of positive stories on the other boards. Stay strong - we're ALL here for you - don't forget that. Please keep us posted chick.

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Snuffles. All my thoughts and wishes are with you, really hope your little bean is still safe and sound in there. Definitely get yourself off to the hospital lovely :hugs:

Kismet, your body is certainly doing it's best to confuse you :growlmad: Could you get yourself to the docs to talk to them about what's happened and see if they can shed some light on it? I've managed to get through the day - thanks for asking :hugs: Still feeling really nauseous, and it basically seems like I'm either eating or I feel sick - so I may end up weighing about 5 stone more in a few week's time at this rate :wacko:

I'm calling my OB's office to see what they think I should do.

They told me to do a watch and see and just make sure to drink lots of fluids and eat like normal and if the cramping becomes worse or I soak through a pad to go to the emergency room.

Big big :hugs: snuffles.

Kismet, sorry your body is driving you daft :(

Banana, sorry but had to laugh! I hope you don't gain 5 stone :rofl:

Don't worry Trying, I'm laughing at myself too (in between the odd wretch over the toilet and stuffing my face!) :haha:

Kismet, that sounds completely understandable :hugs:

Snuffles, just make sure you get lots of rest and TLC from your mum and OH. Thinking of you :hugs:

Snuffles & Kismet - big hugs to you both :hugs: I really hope things get better for you both soon. Just take it easy and try and rest and relax...easier said than done I know. :hugs:

Sooz - hope you're doing well, sorry to hear you've been feeling ill! Have you got your next scan date/appointment booked?

Banana - I'm the exact same! I have to eat pretty much every hour to try and at least stand a chance of not being sick...still feel nauseous most of the time though. Funny thing is I've lost 2 pounds!

Trying - Hope alls well with you!

Cakecottage - Welcome :hi: lots of :dust: for you :flower:

Hope everyone else is ok too!

:hugs:

Honeybee, sorry to hear you're feeling squiffy too. It really is horrible isn't it? I just wish I could be sick and at least get some relief, but I may regret that if I do start vomiting left right and centre! Hubby's just come home with ginger ale and ginger biscuits though - so more food for me!

Well I'm still bleeding but it's lessening now. When I went to the bathroom there were some clots and (TMI) I picked them up to look at them on the tissue and they were thin maybe about an inch wide, and then I wiped it off and there was kind of a chunk that was pink and had what looked like veins all over it. It had a slight grey tint but was mainly pink. I think it was uterine lining as I've seen it before last year in the toilet and had to ask my mom what it was as I freaked out and didn't know. So I think it was uterine lining, but I'm not sure. Any ideas?

So sorry Snuffles I'm not sure - have you been to your A&E/ER yet? Or can you ring a midwife on the Labour suite for some advice?

Xxxx

No I haven't. I don't want to bother anyone by asking them to take me. I talked to a nurse earlier and she said unless I fill a pad with blood in less than an hour or I get horrible cramps to just not worry about it. I'll just tell my OB about it at my appointment on the fifth.

Sorry I had read that earlier in the thread.

The 5th seems a long time to go. Is it dark blood or nplight blood? Sorry if I'm asking TMI. X

:hugs: Snuffles. I have to agree with the other girls, the 5th is a really long time to wait in this situation. No one would think you were bothering them I'm sure :hugs::hugs:

I agree with everyone else Snuffles... The fifth is still well over a week away and definitely too long to wait especially if you are having a M/C (I really hope you arnt).
Bleeding can be caused by an eptopic pregnancy too.
It's really not a wise idea to wait so long hunni especially if it is something bad as it can cause health problems.
Really hope everything is ok though xx

Let us know Snuffles xxx

Just had a bit of a scare myself. Just slipped on some wet tiles outside and fallen straight on to the bottom of my back. So scared I could have hurt baby. Just rang labour ward and spoke to a lovely midwife who told me not to worry and that although I was probably in shock baby wouldn't have felt a thing.

Still worried though :-( The lovely midwife was so nice to me she made me cry. :-( I always cry when I'm upset and someone is nice to me.

Hope everyone else is ok on this rainy Tuesday x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->