The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

I tried a bit of Olbas oil in a bowl of boiled water with a towel over my head yesterday... It seemed to ease the blocked-ness but the headache was still there! Seems to be a bit better today... Thanks for your suggestions though hunni :) x

Cake, lots of get well thoughts coming your way :hugs: I've finally caught the cold that's been doing the rounds at school, so can definitely sympathise! This is my first cold where I can't use Lemsip, so hoping it won't be too bad!

Kismet, hope you've recovered from your busy day :hugs: How are you feeling now?

Jo4nn4, that really is too cute, bless your lovely hubby! My OH was the same before I got my BFP, so is extra lovely to see him become all attached now!

Sending lots of thoughts and hugs to those who haven't been around for a while :hugs: :hugs: xxx

Cake- hopefully you feel better soon! And your OH!

Sooz- haha at first when you said yeast infection I was like umm... that's not in your mouth haha, but as I kept reading it made sense!

I'm friends with snuffles on facebook, she has been posting a little, I was thinking about writing her but I didn't want to over step any boundries. But I thought I'd let you know that she is posting! So at least she's alive! Nothing about baby though!

:hugs: to you ladies who are MIA!

Sorry I've been MIA ladies, I wanted to take some time away from the internet because I knew I'd be tempted to google things that would probably give me scary answers so I took some time off to focus on me. I'm still bleeding a little, but nearly as bad as before it mainly is brown and comes and goes so I should be fine. Thank you all for caring so much about me.

Glad to hear you're safe and sound Snuffles, we were worried :hugs:

Kismet, sorry to hear you're feeling anxious :nope: Hope you managed a nap and feel a bit calmer?

AFM, just had a bacon sandwich in bed and not feeling horrendously sick, woo hoo! I felt much better this morning than everyday this week, I guess because I could get a bit more sleep and get up in my own time. If only I wasn't a teacher who has to be up at 6am every weekday morning! But nice to have at least a morning where I feel a bit better. Hubby's on a stag do this weekend, so just going to get lots of rest and take it easy.

What are the rest of you up to this weekend? Hugs to all :hugs:

Aw I'm so glad to hear everything's OK Snuffles. We were getting worried about you! I totally understand why you needed a break though :hugs:

Banana - yay, no sickyness!! That's fantastic news. Hope you get chance to do lots of sleeping and eating this weekend :haha:

I plan on doing sod all this weekend, one of our friends is staying but he's OH's friend really. They've been friends since they were about 11 and when they get together seem to regress back to that age so I just leave them to it! The weather's horrible here so I plan on snuggling up and watching some films. OH bought me a stack of Disney blu rays off Amazon as they were buy one get one free :D

Glad to see your ok Snuffles :)

We have a weekend of decorating! Its my 12 week mark tomorrow. Scan on Thursday, then we can finally tell the world our good news.

Decided to tell in person our mum and dads first, then bros and sisters then call/text close friends. Will do a Facebook announcement on the Friday when all our loved ones know.

For people that have already spread the good news, how did you do it?

Eeek Annaki, 12 weeks already :happydance: You must be so excited to tell everyone!

Jo4nn4, your day sounds perfect :thumbup: I've spent the day so far having a Downton Abbey marathon on Lovefilm, watching the very first episodes again. I may also have managed to squeeze a little nap in there somewhere...:blush:

Annaki - 12 weeks already :happydance:

Hope everyone else is having a good weekend. I have had a lovely brunch then went for a walk with DH and the doggy for 1.5, back for some home made soup and now chilling and catching up on here.

Glad to hear all of you are doing well!

Banana- glad you're feeling better today... hopefully it'll be a new trend!

Annaki- That's super exciting that you're going to tell people! I can't wait to hear about it!

Jo- your weekend sounds nice and fun and relaxed!

Trying- Sounds like you've had a wonderful day too! I love going on walks. Always wish I had a dog. We have two cats and I love them to pieces. I just wish we had a dog to take on walks haha. I always tell my kitties when we leave for a walk "if you were a dog I'd take you along" haha. I love my kitties though and wouldn't trade them for anything!

I have no real set plans this weekend. I am going to work on making some cupcake picks for when we tell our families. So that will keep me busy for a little bit.

Then going to get a hair cut haha. I LOVE hair cuts.

Other then that just relaxing probably napping a little and cleaning. Weekends are usually really laid back for me unless we have plans to go back home... then it gets crazy busy lol.

Glad to see that everyone is doing so well :)

AFM: Well the bleeding(FX'D) has stopped and hopefully won't come back. It's odd because it was exactly the same length my AF is. Hmmm maybe my body was trying to have a period. I'll have to talk to my doctor about that on Friday. Ah appoinment next week finally!!!! Feels like it has taken forever. I've noticed that I'm not peeing as frequently and that my nipples don't hurt that bad anymore, that's normal right? I'm so tired and my back hurts, but otherwise good.

How is everyone?

Everyone's weekends are sounding great :thumbup:

Snuffles, glad the bleeding has tailed off :hugs:

Unfortunately my day hasn't been as nausea free as hoped, but I've managed to still eat a fair bit (even if it is all white/beige and not particularly nutritious!) and get some fluid into me. I'm finding fizzy or hot drinks easier to cope with (spent the day drinking hot chocolate and sparkling grape and elderfower), whereas water is horrendous - it took me an hour and a half to finish a glass of water this morning, not pleasant at all! I know I should be drinking water, but I figure it's better to get more of other fluids in than barely manage any water at all? What do you girls think?

Banana: I'm sorry MS is bugging you more today. :hugs: Can you manage sparkling water? Perhaps that would have most of the benefits of plain water without the gag factor.

Snuffles... I know my sore bbs hurt on and off. Now they barely hurt unless they are pushed. But finally taking my bra off doesn't make me cringe! I'm excited for your appointment on the 5th!

Banana- I asked the doctor about the water thing because I know I should be drinking way more than I am and she said it will come with time. But I do agree with what kismet said on the sparkling water... here we have all different flavors. Or we also have mixes that you can add to your water- there are sugar free and no calorie ones as well.

Ahhh, good advice on the sparkling water you two - not sure why I didn't think of that! Think I will have to get flavoured as I'm not a plain sparkling water fan, but at least it's closer to water! Thanks girls :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->