The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

Hi ladies!!

Jo – happy 36 weeks!! :happydance: How exciting I really hope these signs mean baby is on the way!! Hope your managing to get some rest now....your going to need it xx

Luvbug – so glad your scan went well and everything is ok! Congrats on your wee boy!!! How cute. I know its hard with them saying only 90% but they will never say 100% so they are covering themselves!! Your photos are amazing!! How you feeling??

Mini – welcome!! Best of luck TTC for when AF comes! I hope you get your BFP soon!! :winkwink:

Kismet – totally hear you im sure the body can trick you into believing your pregnant its horrible and the vivid dreams don’t help – plus thats a sign of pregnancy which then messes with your head even more!! :dohh: The life of a ttc-er!! :hugs: for tomorrow I am sure you will be just fine, is it the prospect of having blood taken or just the thought of going back to the FS office?

AFM: I have been diagnosed with hyperemesis and I am struggling slightly. Havent really left the hosue the past week except to see the doctor. I am being sick constantly and have next to no energy. Trying to be positive that this will pass soon - fingers Xd!!

17 vials seems an awful lot of blood to be taking at once hun? I am a surgical nurse and look after people having major surgery and even when they are admitted we dont take as much as 17 vials! Plus with you fasting its a lot of blood to take! Maybe you should ask for them to take some tomorrow and some another day? Did they say it would definitely be 17 vials? Imagine telling you that - talk about frightening the patient! :hugs:

I have tried boiled sweets, ice cubes, ice lollies, fizzy juice, teas, accupressure bands, ginger everything, ive had 3 injections to stop the sickness and now on to my fourth type of anti sickness tablet but nothin seems to work. Ive tried different combinations, eating little and often but my body seems to do what it wants when it wants. I had an early scan at 7 weeks and they only saw one baby - I hope there wasnt one hiding :help:

You poor thing mojo that sounds so awful. Really hope it passes soon! Do you think it might be twins?

God I dont envy u hun I had a lot of blood taken when I was being diagnosed with pcos as they found out I have liver disease at the same time but jeez I had nothing like that amount at one time!! They must do things differently where you are as over here the tubes/vials are all different colours and one tube can cover 3 or 4 different tests for example over here a brown tube you can use the one tube/vial to check liver function and kidney function etc. :hugs:

thanks mini I have my 12 weeks scan a week on thu so will find out then but I think there is prob just one in there lol. Kismet I hope it goes okay tomorrow - if nothing else they are begin very thorough which is exactly what you want. Just take deep breaths and dont look!! :hugs: xxx

oh my gosh, that many things of blood would probably make me pass out.... just thinking about that makes me feel icky haha. Good luck though love!

Thanks for the support. :hugs: At this point, I just want to get it over with, although the thought of it still makes me squidgy. :wacko: I'm 2 hours into my total fast. Only 10 to go!

Thanks for the support. :hugs: At this point, I just want to get it over with, although the thought of it still makes me squidgy. :wacko: I'm 2 hours into my total fast. Only 10 to go!

Good luck with your tests honey I will be thinking of you:hugs:

Oh no Kismet :hugs: its over now and you did well to have it done!! xx

Just thought I'd check in and see how all you lovely ladies are doing?

Sorry to hear you felt so ill today after your tests Liz, I've also discovered lately that I have IBS but its not been that bad just yet... Hope you feel better soon!
CD 13 in the cakey household and I'm holding my OH to BDing ransom!! X

Aw Kismet... I'm so sorry your IBS is acting up so badly. But I'm glad the testing didn't go too bad. I hope you're feeling better

Cake- Good to hear from you!

CC- So wonderful to see you're still lurking. I hope things are going well for you!

I tried a probiotic supplement but that have me chronic diarrhea (is that how that's spelt ha) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->