The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

Aww miniegg congrats hun, what a great start for 2013 for you :)

Hear hear Kismet/Liz, come on sticky beans xx

Ahhhh, congratulations Miniegg!!! :happydance: So happy for you lovely! How funny that you'd just been asking us all about carrying on TTC and then your body made the decision for you! It was obviously meant to be! :happydance:

Cake, hope your test results were ok :hugs:

Jo, thanks so much for those tips - they were a godsend for me, as I've really started to panic about how little I know about looking after babies, so perfect timing! I'm really pleased you've come to the right decision for you and your little family about breastfeeding, even if it does make you feel a little sad right now :hugs: I really think you made the right decision for both Felix and yourself, so no need to feel guilty. Had a nosey at your journal too, and his most recent photo is just scrumptious! What a cutie!

Mojo, sorry to hear you've been feeling poorly :hugs: Thanks for that link, what a bargain! I think I'll definitely stock up on some bottle feeding bits and bobs, as from what I read it's not uncommon that twin mums are unable to solely breastfeed, even when things go quite smoothly. As for maternity leave, I'm hoping to work 'til 32 weeks...we'll have to see how it goes though! What about you?

Lots of dust and luck for those still waiting for BFPs :hugs:

Mini- CONGRATULATIONS :happydance: That is so exciting! See, your body made up your mind for you!

Mojo - sorry that you haven't been feeling too well.

Maybe this will start another string of :bfp: for our lovely group! :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

AFM- I have my glucose test today. We'll see how it goes!

Whoohoooo congratulations Mini!!

Did you have any symptoms?

I've been even more tired of an evening than I usually am, my bbs have been sore for the last 13 days and I've had mild cramping for the same amount of time.

Thanks for all your congratulations ladies it means a lot. It makes me feel so much better being able to talk about it on here as cant talk to any of my friends about it yet.

Congratulations Mini, sorry I'm late to the congratulation party lol.

Thanks for the symptom checklist Mini! :haha: hope you are the start of another batch of BFPs for the scardicats!

Thanks Banana and Kismet, it can take up to a week for my results to come back but it will tell me how good (or not) my fertility is! X

Cottage cake We don't have your details on the front page can you fill me in so I can put them on please :hugs:

I think everyone else is on but can you please check and also let me know if there are any changes :hugs:

CC can you change my age to 19 and add an angel to my BFP...sigh

Mojo - Aw thank you, that's very kind of you. I'm still feeling a bit down in the dumps about it all but only because I wish the situation was different, rather than because I've made the wrong decision IYKWIM? That steriliser is v v cheap, good bargain hunting :thumbup:

Miniegg - Such huge congratulations to you! Looks like you'll be buying that cute outfit for your wedding after all! And don't worry about the pregnancy no-no's, an awful lot (most?) people do those things before they find out they're pregnant, it won't do any harm. I had drank, smoked, eaten pate, runny eggs and rare steak in the early weeks of my pregnancy and my midwife was very reassuring. Oh and I was taking cod liver oil tablets at the beginning too which is a huge no no due to the high levels of vitamin A (the same concern as pate due to the liver content). Please don't worry.

Banana - I'm so glad you found some of them helpful. If you have any questions then don't hesitate to ask :hugs: I was shocked how clueless I was about the actual practicalities of it all!

Lots of :hugs: to everyone I've missed, I too hope that miniegg has started another line of bfps! Annaki and Honeybee, are you still around? Hope you're doing OK!

AFM - I'm SO TIRED!! God this is utterly knackering but it's great. Felix has started spending much more time awake and alert and seems to be taking everything in. It's lovely and finally becoming a bit more rewarding now he's not just a crying, eating and pooing machine 24 hours a day :haha:

Sure thing CC here goes:-

Name - CakeCottage
AKA - Cake/Rachael
Age - 27
TTC since - August 2012
BFP on - Not yet!
Baby due - Hopeful for 2013!
Top TTC tip - Conceive plus and SMEP x

Liz they soooo need to get a wiggle on and invent that!!! X

Hi CC can you please add me on?

Name – Mojo86
AKA – Mojo
Age – 26
TTC – Oct 2010
BFP – 7/10/12
Baby due – 17/6/13
Top TTC tip – Never give up!!

Thanks xx

Heylo ladies! It's been busy here!

First-off congrats Mini!! You must be SO excited! Fate has been decided for you! I did think how cute a baby-bump would be with a gorgeous floaty wedding dress but you're probably thinking wedding after bubs! Hope early pregnancy treats you OK.

Kismet - you've got me on edge! Can't wait for you to test. I hope your horniness:blush: is the BFP sign for you!

Jo - You gave BF a really good go and it hasn't worked for you. Don't feel bad as you gave lil' Felix the best start ever! Even those first few weeks only can be so beneficial. You're doing the best you can for him and doing a great job so don't feel disheartened. You're tips list was a scary read but v helpful! I'm dreading the burning when peeing - it's bad enough just now when I have a UTI!

I really hope this thread brings HUGE :bfp: luck to you lovelies waiting for their big day. This thread has been a lucky one so far. (CC extra thanks for keeping this thread so well maintained!:flower:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->