The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

Don't want to get your hopes rup but remember the crazy amounts of spotting I got before my BFP....it was only 7dpo when I started to spot. Good luck Kis' x

How long have you been crampy for Kismet? Do you have any other symptoms?

FXed for you!!!

I had v watery spotting - almost gushes at some points! Eep Kis' - I've got everything crossed!!

Hello lovely ladies :hugs:

First off, lots of love and hugs to anyone the witch has visited in the last day or two :hugs: So much luck coming your way for next cycle :hugs:

Jo, I'm glad your little man is giving you a bit more in return now! Must be so much more rewarding!

AFM, all fairly quiet here. Had a bit of a scare on Tuesday as I hadn't felt the babies kick properly for a few days, but after a stressful evening spent worrying myself stupid I had an emergency scan at the hospital and all was fine. I felt really silly for getting myself so worked up!

Don't worry banana - I get myself so anxious about that too. I got really upset at work this week and then bubs went really quiet...I was scared I'd caused her damage but then she'll suddenly make up for it with hours of squirming and jumping on my bladder! Glad all is well xx

Hi CC can you please add me on?

Name – Mojo86
AKA – Mojo
Age – 26
TTC – Oct 2010
BFP – 7/10/12
Baby due – 17/6/13
Top TTC tip – Never give up!!

Thanks xx

Sorry Mojo, I can't believe I missed you. All updated now :hugs:

So sorry Kis :nope: I hoped so much for you. Get well soon - I really hope you don't have the norovirus. I can't believe how bad it is this year. Big hugs chick.

So I'm feeling a bit deflated, just got my AMH results back and it was 17.9 which is below average for a woman my age... I'm told tht I could take at least 9 months before I could conceive... Blah!!

Unfortunately Liz, amh is quite precise and virtually tells you how much you have left in your ovarian reserve. Since women are born with all their eggs and they decrease over their lifespan it can't be improved...
I suppose I'm quite lucky in a way as I've got a FS in the family (which is how I've been able to have this test at this point) and he's said if need be he will put me straight on clomid after we've been TTC 12 months x

Cake it my be worth you taking COQ10 a lot of us over 35 take it because it improves egg quality but some have found that after 3 months their AMH results have also improved, there is a threat in the TTC35+ plus if you want a look. It might help. Hang in there hun many of us 35+ have conceived with much lower results. Take Care hun XXX

Thanks CC, I'm just nervous as I'm only 27 and I'm below average for my age... Where would I get that COQ10 and what does it do? :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->