The great sperm race, place your bets here!!!

LunaBean

Noahs Mama & 7 angels <3
Reaction score
Ok, as some of you know, we're TTC using a donor, who went AWOL last month the day before I was due to ovulate, (it turned out a friend died), so couldn't try that month, now this month I've decided to use all 4 of our donors (including the back-up ones), because I figured 4 are better than none, and it's getting too stressful relying on only one guy, only for him to let us down at the last minute. I'm due to ovulate this weekend, so using one a day from Friday to Monday. They all know about each other, so it isn't morally wrong, and none of them want contact after the baby is born either. Part of me is torn between using one a month and knowing for definate who the dad is, but the other part wants a baby so much, and 4 donors are better than none!

So here's the fun part, I'm taking bets on how long it'll take to get pregnant! I use opks and chart, so I can pinpoint ovulation, and taking EPO, Pregnacare conception, Bit B complex, soy isoflavines.

- It the red corner - Donor A - 26, 5' 11", fair hair, green eyes, works for a building firm.

- In the green corner - Donor B - 32, 6' 1", dark hair, brown eyes, long distance lorry driver , 1 son from previous marriage.

- In the blue corner - Donor C - 24, 6' 2", dark hair, blue eyes, law student (the one I used in September and got pregnant with)

In the yellow corner - Donor D - 34, 5' 9", fair hair, blue eyes, pharmacist

(PS, this is only for fun, incase some of you think I'm making a joke out of TTC, which believe me, I'm not. I'm just trying to make light of a very stressful situation, and I don't have the luxury of 'accidently' getting pregnant, so this is the only way to do it! They've all been vetted and screened for STI's, incase anyone's worried! I've not entering into this lightly, just thought I'd up my chances a little!!)

Good Luck for that New Year BFP Lizzie xx

Yay yay for Lizzie's rainbow :bfp: - good luck my sweet

Update - should have said - voted for January and am going with the blue corner - blue eyes and dark hair - gorge.

I am going for January with the green eyed donor :)

This is a bit like Cluedo :)

Well done for you, keeping your sense of humor when facing such a battle, at least you are pro active. Good luck to all the swimmers!

Hey there- I'm in a similar boat- as in we're looking for a donor to help out. I was just wondering if you could message me... How on earth did you find one, let alone FOUR guys willing to help and then be out of the picture? I'm having no luck at all on just finding one. Best of luck and I hope you get preggo asap!

Woooo I like it!

I am going for Donor C being the Daddy!
You will get your BFP in January by concieveing this cycle!

I was going to down this route too but found it so difficult to get donors around where I live then I met my husband (I had given up on finding a decent man so was gonna go it alone blah blah blah....)who threw a spanner in the works as I had just found a suitable guy etc etc.....anyways I wont bore you too much but I met a lovely woman during this time who concieved her gorgeous twins via donor I think after 6 cycles!

But your right it must be so stressful having to know when your going to ovulate and get them sorted where as alot of us on here have "man on tap"

Good Luck and hoping you dont get the run around by any of them this cycle!

Emma.xx

i am going for a january bfp with donor a or c! good luck hun xxx

i've gone for a Valentine's baby and I'm in the blue corner. Can I borrow him?

Course ya can DM, I'll Fed-X him over, lol

Oooh! My money is on a Feb BFP with donor C. Hopefully it'll be earlier though!! I think its great that you're so jovial about what is a very stressful situation - inspirational stuff. Best of luck.

ooooh i like the sound of the guy with blue eyes and dark hair! I may very well be stalking you to see which is the lucky guy! Good Luck hun xxxxx

I'm in the blue corner....... in February

P.S I wish the blue corner was in me in February - or any month for that matter!!!! :rofl:

Best of luck xx

lol thanks girls! I duno how I'm gona hold off testing until 2nd Jan!!! I may hafta give me OH all my tests to hide!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->