The GREAT weight loss

Shabutie

Mum to Amara & #2 on way
Reaction score
So now is the time to get myself in shape. I am forever getting upset with the size I am, yet I never do anything about it. I have alot of weight to lose, which will take a while, but the way I chose to look at it is, 2 years of working hard, for the rest of my lifetime to be happy and healthy.

So if any other ladies have a fair amount of weight to lose come a join.

I think it would be a good place to:

• [*]Share what we have eaten for the day

• [*]Write down any activity we have done

• [*]Weekly weigh in

• [*]Any recipes we want to share

• [*]Pictures of weightloss (if brave enough)

• [*]Measurements once a month

Come on girls, we can do this.

Make an intro about yourself, including:

• [*]Name

• [*]Age

• [*]What you weigh (if your brave enough)

• [*]Motivation for losing weight

• [*]Amount of weight needed to lose

• [*]Any mini goals you want to achieve

Name: Jess
Weight: 23st 7lbs :blush:
Motivation: To be healthy for Amara, and to be pregnant
Amount needed to lose: About 10stone :blush:
Mini goal: I want to lose 4 stone by this time next year

So I started my diet on Tuesday morning. So that will be when I weigh in each week, and log it in here. Although I stand on them atleast twice a day :haha:

Food wise, i'm having:

Breakfast: 2x Weetabix
Lunch: 3 Ryvita with Philly, chicken and salad bits, Fat free yoghurt and glass of apple juice
Snack: Apple or Snack-a-Jack
Dinner: Varies each day.

(12th-17th Jan) Week 1: -4lbs = present weight 23st 3lbs
(18th-27th Jan) Week 2: -1lbs = present weight 23st 2lbs *changed my weigh day to Fridays*
(28th Jan - 23rd Feb): STAYED THE SAME at 23st 2lbs

Ok here goes;
NAME:
WEIGHT: 21stone
MOTIVATION: be fit and healthy to play with Bea,feel more confident
AMOUNT TO LOSE: anything!!!
MINI GOAL: lose 2lb each week

I have started ww and tomorrow will be my first weigh in so will let you know how I get on!

I'll join you! I started my journey with at least 78 pounds to lose (wouldn't mind more though!) and I'm now down to about 72 pounds to lose.

Name: Gen
Current Weight: 221.7 lb
Motivation: To establish a healthy lifestyle with my family so my baby girl doesn't spend her whole life unhealthy and overweight like I did. Also, to get healthy before I get pregnant again. I had trouble conceiving and had a ridiculously difficult pregnancy and i know that if I drop a lot of weight, that is not likely to happen again.
Amount to lose: 72 lb
Mini goals: These are not related losing a specific amount of weight. Starting next week, I am going to try to set a diet challenge and a fitness challenge for myself. Monday through Thursday next week, I am going to focus on drinking only milk and water and upping my water intake to 96oz a day. I am aiming for 150 minutes of exercise, with at least two Ripped in 30 workouts.

I am not really dieting. I'm sure I would drop more weight if I did, but I suck at sticking to diets. So, I am really just concentrating on my mini challenges and portion control. Also, I make it my goal every day to eat as much from home as possible since eating out almost always means tons of extra calories and fat.

Good luck to you! I am posting in another weight loss group, but it's not very active, so I hope we can keep this one up with lots of motivation, accountability, and success!

Hey Gem and Gen! We CAN do this.

Gem, well done on putting your weight in. I was worried but thought, hey I cant hide form it, that's why I am here :haha: Ooo can't wait to hear how it goes at WW

Gen, you sound so organised! :thumbup: I hope this one keeps going, im sure it will. i will be forever posting! And well done on losing 6lbs!

Just noticed im the youngest :haha:

I tend to overthink everything!

I'm hoping to shed at least 50 lb by my daughter's first birthday. My husband and I are seriously considering TTC again at that point. The thought of 2 under 2 kind of scares me, especially since we both work full time, but I love being a mommy and I want Lily to have a brother or sister fairly close in age.

Good luck to both of you! I hope this will be a great motivator.

Well, just got back from ww and are you ready for this......... I lost 4lbs!!!! Yey me!

Hi

ill.join :) on phone cant fill it out.

7-8st to lose 5st gone :)

Well, just got back from ww and are you ready for this......... I lost 4lbs!!!! Yey me!

:yipee: :yipee:
Well done hun! First step in the right direction! Keep going :happydance:
Hi

ill.join :) on phone cant fill it out.

7-8st to lose 5st gone :)

Welcome aboard! and Well done on losing so such! :thumbup:

Is that another 7-8 to lose? or 2-3?

I get confused easily! :haha:

How is everyone doing today? I had a fabulous dinner on Friday night to celebrate my 5th wedding anniversary with my husband. Unfortunately, it also had tons of calories! So, on my Sunday weigh-in, I was holding steady.

I am doing really well today. Eating healthy, avoiding all sugary drinks, and drinking lots of water! I plan to take a walk this afternoon after I finish work and do a Ripped in 30 workout tonight after my daughter goes to bed!

Happy anniversary hun :)

Well this morning was my time to weigh in, and I was so worried because AF arrived :( but, on my first week I have lost 4lbs, but it hovered for a while, and it almost came out at 5lbs. I am so happy with that, first step in the right direction.

I will upload my post, make it easier to see what ive lost when all combined.

Hey! Can i join?

I'm Jamie.
I'm 23.
I weight 308.4lbs (as of this past Sunday - my weigh day)
I NEED to lose weight for my health & my daughter.
I want to lose 108.4lbs, goal weight of 200lbs.
I'm on WW but i suck at following diets! I'm an emotional/boredom eater, so its hard to stay on track!

Good luck ladies, we can do this!

Welcome Jamie! Good luck!

Thanks! I'll need it!

The last time i dieted I joined Herbal Magic (amazing primary results, HORRIBLE long term) I lost 90 pounds in about 9 months and an amazing amount of inches. I went from about a size 22/24 to an 11. The only problem was once you stopped taking the "herbs", the inches would creep back on. So, even though I'd not gained anything, my pants/shirts stopped fitting properly. In the course of 3 years, I kept off all but 40 pounds (I had gone down to 180lbs and was back up to 220lbs from 270lbs) & that's when all hell broke loose ;) I met my OH, stopped watching what i ate, got pregnant with DD within a year, gained 70 pounds during pregnancy & here I am now. DD is 18 months old, and I'm still yet to shed a single pound (I've actually gained some I think) & I am in desperate need of a lifechange & to get healthy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->